Think Different

Uncle Larry

Had some issues with spider might on a pretty big grow in canada a few years back , hot shots no pest strips with fans off dureing lights out was probably the most effective methods of getting them the fuck off my buds i found. enjoy your harvest and thanks for the decent read.

congratulations on your harvest Larry ! It looked like quite an effort, but well wort it I hope.

I would love to see your next diary unfold, I think we all would love to see it

• Like 1

Had some issues with spider might on a pretty big grow in canada a few years back , hot shots no pest strips with fans off dureing lights out was probably the most effective methods of getting them the fuck off my buds i found. enjoy your harvest and thanks for the decent read.

Thank you Black Dog! Those pest strips have worked well for me a couple times, but don't last very long. I may try bagging them up in the future and just putting them in when the fans are off. This grow I didn't need them to last very long and I found no mites during harvest, so I think they worked great!

congratulations on your harvest Larry ! It looked like quite an effort, but well wort it I hope.

I would love to see your next diary unfold, I think we all would love to see it

Thanks Tony and Thanks for following along, it was nice to have someone as experienced with this strain watching. Took a little pressure off! :) This was probably the easiest grow I've ever done to be honest and harvest is always a ton of fun for me no matter how much work it is, so it was well worth the effort! It wasn't as good a yield as I was hoping for, but it was not disappointing either. I am curious to see what the dried weight will be. I think I will keep posting through the next grow at least, so stay tuned!

Amazed to see all the results! I hope you and your friend enjoy your medication :bong:

Thanks Tresh! I will enjoy it very much lol!

Nice one UL, looks like some nice buddage there fella. :yep:

H2

Thanks H2! The bud does look pretty good, quick dried a couple bowls and I think it will end up being quite tasty!

Here is a short vid at youtube that I took on harvest day if anyone wants to see it!

• Like 1

Yeah i used to put tape over my strips when not in use , have a few good doses a week dureing lights off and you can break the cycle without spraying shit on the plants , they last alot longer this way. if you stick more than a couple in id be carefull when cleaning the room out though , not supposed to be very healthy on the lungs.

• Like 1

Yeah i used to put tape over my strips when not in use , have a few good doses a week dureing lights off and you can break the cycle without spraying shit on the plants , they last alot longer this way. if you stick more than a couple in id be carefull when cleaning the room out though , not supposed to be very healthy on the lungs.

Tape is a great idea. I may tape em and toss em in a ziploc. On this grow I treated with neem and dish soap 3 times previously and was surprised to find them when I did. It was already too deep into flower to spray anymore. They were only on one plant, but I couldn't spray anymore so I picked up a couple pest strips. I left them in there 24/7. There were three, but one was an old one that I doubt had any effect at all. Anyway didn't see any additional mite damage after that so I think it killed the rehatch and maybe the next one too. I think I might integrate them into a proactive maintenance type thing because I get those little fuckers in every indoor grow I do just about, although I hate using such strong poison too. I did leave them in there when I was cleaning up, because I was stoned and didn't think about it but still have cleaning to do so I'll take them out first, thanks for reminding me!

Edited by Uncle Larry

• 2 weeks later...