StarRyder

DutchPassionTony

yo Vince. Seymour is a class act and blows up auto's for fun, but there are a few guys that are hitting 150grams+ on a regular basis, especially with DWC. Look at Funk Farmer on UK420 as a quality example

If you are growing in smaller containers and using soil you would get smaller plants and could fit more of them in a grow room. But that will still allow good yields.

Check out Cannabis Kings AutoMazar grow as an example of that in progress. 6 plants under a 250W HPS

http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?showtopic=299121&st=45

Guest KRONIC-KDOG

looks very nice this stran tony and like you said seymore has hit the nail on the head

cant wait to see what i can do with her in soil

peace kdog

• 4 weeks later...

Seymour has finished StarRyder,I dont have a yield, but here is his smoke report and personal comments on the grow

"the aroma of her dried fruits was very zesty almost a lemony/orange vibe going on which was really appealing, i happened to get my hands on some sharksbreath and the starRyder aroma way over powered what was coming out of that bag, the intake smoke was very strong and as the spliffs burned down i was getting different flavours right down to the roach, as stated in this grow she had quite a few scents throughout and it didnt stop there because they were all reflected in her taste, when i grab a bud out the jar its like a lucky dip as you dont know what suprise you've picked,im guessing as she is curing the flavour is getting better and better

the effects are uplifting and can send you off into some crazy day dreams so if your planning on do something that needs conentration then dont smoke this, my mate was chatting to me for a good 10 mins before he realised id switched off and i had to ask him to repeat what he just said lmfao

i smoke for pleasure/spiritual enlightenment so i could not pass comment on the medical benifits of this strain but im sure these reports will be available in the next few weeks/months"

• Like 4