StarRyder

DutchPassionTony

StarRyder is the new Dutch Passion AutoFem. It is the second AutoFem released by us this year (Think Different was the other).

Dutch Passion StarRyder is the result of a collaboration with the Joint Doctor, we think he made an important contribution with his original Lowryder genetics. And we like to think we have helped bring AutoFem's the yields and potency that a wider audience required.

StarRyder isn't released yet, but DP friend Seymour Buds has very kindly agreed to run the first public grow diary, and i will post the pictures here. We are very confident in this new variety, which is just as well since the grow diary is here for all to see before the seeds are released. It should yield well and we measured THC at around 19% m'mmmm.

These pictures are taken at 3 weeks. They are grown in deep water culture and will be grown under LED. I expect Seymour will blow these up nicely. StarRyder uses Haze gentics from our Isis plant. Enjoy the diary, if Seymour does his usual stuff this will be special

gallery_70468_4085_115475.jpg

• Like 2

Sounds very interesting Tony. Cheers for bringing Seymour's grows to UK420 - he's the champion of autos under LED: a topic close to my heart!

New strain sounds lovely.....Will be watching closely.

Mr. T :pimp:

Sounds very interesting Tony. Cheers for bringing Seymour's grows to UK420 - he's the champion of autos under LED: a topic close to my heart!

New strain sounds lovely.....Will be watching closely.

Mr. T :pimp:

Hello T-Rix,

He certainly has helped bring added credibility to Autofems and LED !

Here he is with 2 remaining StarRyder plants at day 24. The left-hand plant has been discarded and two remain. The larger one on the right has pistils showing and looks set to be a sizable one. The 2 seedlings on the left are AutoBlueberrys I believe.

gallery_70468_4085_17407.jpg

Day 27, Seymour has kept only 1 StarRyder which we hope is destined for glory. He has a couple of AutoBlueberrys on the left. The StarRyder is looking very good so far

gallery_70468_4085_94911.jpg

• Like 3

Day 30. Seymour's grow room and the StarRyder is reported to be 19 inches tall, and she looks to be quite a wide bushy girl as well, notably so. She is on canna flora nutrients and she is stating to put on a stretch which will continue for a week or two and then we should see the blooming really start to kick in. She has a lot of flowering sites, and she should start thriving in the DWC system which Seymour has got really well controlled. He checks and double checks everything and calibrates his pH/ec equipment frequently. There is a lot of leaf coverage and this helps build a big plant with good growth potential.

Lets see how she goes. I like the look of her.

gallery_70468_4085_30910.jpg

Guest yosser hughes

nice looking plant led im aiming towards them slowly,not sure yet though its the colour its fucking putrid to be honest tony,does my eyes in from here like,and i guess your a few yards from me bro,but hey looking good,its a bit like im on mushrooms :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

yosser oooh i aint forgot bro :bong:

p.s who the fuck is seymore :rofl:

Edited by yosser hughes
  • Like 1

i shall be watching with interest ..starryder .will have that asthmatic hazey taste ..never been a fan of haze as it leaves me somewhat breathlessfor a short while .

Guest yosser hughes

i shall be watching with interest ..starryder .will have that asthmatic hazey taste ..never been a fan of haze as it leaves me somewhat breathlessfor a short while .

bong it vince u`ll be just fine lol

it does look a lovely squat beasty ..and bonging it is what caused me to lose hair on me head ..coughed so hard it fell out .

Guest yosser hughes

it does look a lovely squat beasty ..and bonging it is what caused me to lose hair on me head ..coughed so hard it fell out .

fair play dude lol ok go back to the old days,hot knifes tongs milk bottle soap bar yum yum lol lol what ya reckon u in or out :rofl: :rofl:

cough cough

yosser sorry tony for ooops im gone

Edited by yosser hughes
  • Like 1

dtp do you think she will have a major stretch on as flowering hits due to the haze in her ? and is she going to be one of those equatorial leaning phenos that takes 14+weeks to finish or is the lowryder side going to bring that down to a more reasonable 8 weeks or there abouts ?

Day 31 and StarRyder is stretching, Vince I expect she will continue doing so for a couple of weeks. I am expecting this auto to be finished around week 10-11. The autoflowering genetics should see to that

And she will get blasted by two LED panels with 600W in total so I expect (all being well) this to be a good yielding plant

You can see how well the roots grow in DWC, by the end of the grow the roots will probably fill the 20 litre bucket. Still no real smell from the plant, Seymour loves the aromas from his plants so I hope he gets some good ones here. He is doing a great job as usual so far

roots

gallery_70468_4085_60249.jpg

and the plant herself gets bigger and better, drinking 1-2 litres per day at an ec of 1.2 .

gallery_70468_4085_82025.jpg

• Like 1

Day 34 in Seymours tent, and the StarRyder is standing 26 inches (65cm) tall. She is stretching rapidly and growing an inch or so taller every day, and spreading out laterally as well.

She is drinking well , up to a couple of litres per day and the root ball is looking great. Unusually she is feeding at an EC of only 1.0, Seymour says she looks happiest at this lighter feed level. At this stage auto's are often happy to feed at an ec of 1.4 or so, pH is the usual 5.8-5.9

There are bloom points all around which is normal, and I personally think this is looking very nice. Seymour comments that there is no sign of staggered internodal growth on the main stem, and therefore he expects stretching to continue for a few more days yet before she kicks into full bloom. Maybe that point is a week or two away.

gallery_70468_4085_40087.jpg

Day 37, StarRyder is in the middle of her pre-flower stretch, she is about 80cm tall and just as wide.

Ec is 1.0, she is throwing out lots of flowering sites and under his 600W of LED I expect to see some big blooms starting to take shape in a few weeks.

But first we have a few more days of stretching to do, and she is getting an inch or two taller each day. I hope she can get above a metre tall

gallery_70468_4085_111172.jpg