Serpents Dutch Passion Auto Grow 2012

Serpent

well we only know that these autos are in very good hands

serpant is the king of autos here

carnt wait to c the buds and these

good start so far serpent ..i shall be poppin in frequently to watch the think differents and the auto mazars (which i have a pack of to give a whirl after ive done me test run with the new set up)

• 2 weeks later...

An Explanation and Apology

Firstly I like to say a huge apology to Tony & Dutch Passion for not being online and keeping this diary up to date, my personal life has been really hectic to say the least over the last few months which included illness, relatives in hospital, weddings and a funeral, it just seemed to be one thing after another after another, and with working 10-12 hours a day, which is usually 7 days a week (I guess that’s what you have to do when you work for yourself), there just wasn’t much time left to dedicate to my grow :(

As a result, I’m sorry to say, my competition diary turned into a complete disaster, I just couldn’t get the time to give the girls the TLC they needed and deserved and it wasn’t long before everything got out of control as all the girls ended up touching the light. One of the Think Different’s had to be topped as she was badly burnt, not something you do with auto’s and she never really recovered. I also had to cull one of the Auto Mazars as she just wasn’t developing properly, again down to being burnt by the light.

The rest had to be supercropped just to keep them alive and away from the light, again, it was my own fault and I found it really difficult to keep to a decent feeding schedule so the pots were ending up way too dry between feeds which the plants really didn’t thank me for, no surprise there really!

I did get a crop, but I’m sorry to say it was very poor, both in terms of yield and quality of smoke, but I must point out, it’s in no way a reflection on the genetics, and I can’t stress this enough, it was totally down to human error and lack of time. I never took any photos either, as to be honest, it would be doing the strains a disservice and showing them in completely the wrong light.

I still had 3 seeds left, so I thought I’d try and make up for this grow and get the remaining beans started, but again, due to lack of time, after they cracked I let the root riots dry out way too much in the early stages, it was the first time I’d used them and just didn’t check on them enough so they ended up being none starters, talk about a bad day at the office!! :wallbash:

This, I have to say, is a grow I want to put behind me, what could go wrong, did go wrong and I feel really bad for letting Tony and Dutch Passion down, in fact I feel like a complete idiot but as you know, sometimes the shit life throws at you has to take priority over things you’d much rather be doing!

Again, I’d like to apologise to Tony & Dutch Passion, and hopefully once I’m back into top gear with my growing, I can make it up to you.

Thanks

Serpent

• Like 6

Bad times all round man :(, hope you get back on top dude. :yep:

Thanks man and life's been a rollercoaster of a ride of late that's for sure!

• Like 2

Priorities mucker.. life comes first, tis but a hobby mate and I'm sure you'll be back with a bang, same probs with my AM's as well, stretchy girls they are :wallbash:

atb serps :yinyang: :yinyang:

• Like 2

you don't have to apologise to me or Dutch Passion Serpent bro. Life can throw us the unexpected, I am sure it has happened to everyone of us. I am sorry for the grief but I expect you to put your life before a grow diary man, every time. Same goes to the rest of the diary growers.

When you get back to normal let me know Serpent, you can choose yourself a variety or three from our collection and get a crop on us, its the least we can do.

Take it easy man,

tony

• Like 6

Awright en serps hope things are settlin down for ye a bit now.

I know yer pain dude this whole year I have struggled to get a decent grow on. There's nowt worse then when you get a crap result an you know it's your own fault.

You just need to pop a few new seeds an let that excited wee feelin build up again.

Aw the best dude.

Hazy

• Like 1

Thanks everyone, it's quite amazing and humbling the support people show on this forum, it really is!

And thanks for the very kind offer Tony, I don't want to be greedy and snap your hands off just yet, but when I'm in a position to do a DP grow I might just take you up on it and do a diary here as I do have a grow about 3 weeks in at the moment, well I can't have nothing on the go and have to resort to dealer weed, that would be silly, I just unfortunately didn't have any DP seeds to use at the time after my disaster at getting the remaining beans started, that was a massive learning curve and a little upsetting to say the least!

Thanks again people :D

• Like 1

hey, serp great to see your back on the forum. What are you growing at the moment and will there be a diary, im sure alot of people would look forward to it.

• Like 1