Serpents Dutch Passion Auto Grow 2012

Serpent

Hey Serpent, word round these parts is that you are quite handy with our little Ruderalis friends, the TD and AM are on my radar so I shall (if one may) watch how they go in the right hands before I attempt to murder them lol

Also I've seen Jims so no pressure bro :wassnnme:

Good Luck

:yinyang:

• Like 2

foooooooookin hell its game over now lol cracking start man ill be keeping a eye on that mazzar want to try some autos as well :P keep up the good work man

• Like 1

Good luck serpent, those I must say look magnificent. I was doing a TD grow until the 2 beans I popped gave up the ghost & although I started 3 SS#2 I am now left with 1 BUT the 5 TD I had left have been germed & shown their little heads this morning so I will be going on a different route with these ones but this will be posted up in my diary.

Once again dude good luck but from the diaries I have seen from you I don't think you will need it.

H2

Cheers hydro and good luck with your TD's :yep:

Very professiional dude. Keep it up.

Hy Bud mate, hope your well and thanks for swinging by :D

Hey Serpent, word round these parts is that you are quite handy with our little Ruderalis friends, the TD and AM are on my radar so I shall (if one may) watch how they go in the right hands before I attempt to murder them lol

Also I've seen Jims so no pressure bro

Good Luck

:yinyang:

Haha, well I do my best and yeah I've seen Jim's grow, amazing and he's certainly set a high bench mark :smokin:

foooooooookin hell its game over now lol cracking start man ill be keeping a eye on that mazzar want to try some autos as well :P keep up the good work man

hehe, Thanks mate and it could still easily go belly up so don't worry :stoned:

Guest sirbongalot

hi fella, excellent diary as usual, you mentioned leaves were crinkly, some of the leaves on mine had that as well didn't think much about it they weren't showing any signs of burning, but you think its the plant magic soil i thought there wasn't much in the way of feed in there just root stimulant any way good to know.... :thumsup:

welcome to my auto family

http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?showtopic=294413&view=findpost&p=3146367&hl=&fromsearch=1 first auto grow

sweet seeds( cream mandarin, cream caramel, S.A.D )

Edited by sirbongalot

hi fella, excellent diary as usual, you mentioned leaves were crinkly, some of the leaves on mine had that as well didn't think much about it they weren't showing any signs of burning, but you think its the plant magic soil i thought there wasn't much in the way of feed in there just root stimulant any way good to know.... :thumsup:

http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?showtopic=294413&view=findpost&p=3146367&hl=&fromsearch=1 first auto grow

sweet seeds( cream mandarin, cream caramel, S.A.D )

Cheers mate and yeah, I'm putting the crinkling down to the PM soil, it is a light mix, but I'm guessing there's still enough nutes to cause a bit of burning with seedlings, plus it doesn't happen to all of them, so next time, I'm gonna germ in root riots and see how it compares as it has happened a few times now.

Hey Wizzy, long time no speak, hope your keeping well mate and thanks for swinging by :hippy:

Im super duper thnx m8 :) glad to see your still mucking about with the auto's nice job as usual :)

Wizz

• Like 1

Hey Wizzy, long time no speak, hope your keeping well mate and thanks for swinging by :hippy:

Im super duper thnx m8 :) glad to see your still mucking about with the auto's nice job as usual :)

Wizz

Thanks mate :yep:

.:| Day #25 – 18/6 Hour Lights |:.

This update is for Tues 5th June 2012 which was Day 25.

I’m pretty happy with how things are going for the most part, with the exception of PL2 #2 but I’ll get on to that in a bit, but for the other 5, I’m really happy with how things are going, the growth is vigorous as they just seem to have exploded in the last few days, and all are around the same height with only 4cm’s between the shortest and tallest plant.

All 6 plants are also showing their female pre-flowers and there is an ever so sweet aroma of canna, so much so I’ve now turned my extraction on 24/7 as during veg, I only have it running when the light is on, (gotta save on electricity where I can!), so that’s a good sign :D They are starting to look a touch pale in places, nothing to worry about at the moment, but it is getting to the time when nutes need to be introduced so I’ll give them a good inspection at the next feed and take it from there.

And now on to PolarLight 2 #2, not quite sure what’s exactly going on with her, some of her leaves haven’t developed fully while others are showing yellowing, she’s also looking a bit ‘scraggy’ but she’s taking on feed OK, growing as much as the rest and throwing out pre-flowers but, to me, she just doesn’t look quite ‘right’ if you know what I mean. It could be down to the Haze lineage she has, but I’m not too sure, either way I’m not going to stress too much over her as she may grow out of it, I’ve also moved the plants around in the tent, so I’ll see if this makes any difference.

One other thing I noticed is the 2 plants I put in 3.5 litre pots first before going into their final pots have a greater distance between nodes, not a huge amount, but is notably different, I’m not concerned, but thought I’d mention it.

Still no temp or humidity readings, but I’ve ordered a new thermometer off fleabay, so hopefully that’ll be sorted soon.

I think that covers everything, so here’s a quick summary...

.:| Feeding |:.

• Nutes: None
  • Beneficials: 1ml per 2litre PM Bio-Silicon
  • Volume Of Feed: Aprrox 1.5 litres per plant
  • Frequency Of Feed: Once every 3 days

.:| Plant Heights From Top Of Pot |:.

• AutoMazar #1: 35cm // 12cm in 3 days
  • AutoMazar #2: 37cm // 12cm in 3 days
  • Think Different #1: 36cm // 8cm in 3 days
  • Think Different #2: 39cm // 13cm in 3 days
  • PolarLight 2 #1: 38cm // 13cm in 3 days
  • PolarLight 2 #2: 37cm // 10cm in 3 days

And now some pics...

gallery_57657_3504_118853.jpg

gallery_57657_3504_119396.jpg

gallery_57657_3504_40325.jpg

gallery_57657_3504_107428.jpg

gallery_57657_3504_50438.jpg

gallery_57657_3504_11038.jpg

gallery_57657_3504_83456.jpg

gallery_57657_3504_39923.jpg

gallery_57657_3504_27870.jpg

gallery_57657_3504_146553.jpg

gallery_57657_3504_127848.jpg

gallery_57657_3504_35293.jpg

PolarLight #2's and tent photo to follow >>>

• Like 1

Guest sirbongalot

very nice serpent, 6 in a dr60 thats going to get pretty cramped in there when they start filling out how do you cope with that as i'm getting a little concerned with mine i have 3 fans going pointing in all directions. :headpain:

http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?showtopic=294413&view=findpost&p=3146367&hl=&fromsearch=1 auto grow sweet seeds

Edited by sirbongalot
  • Like 1