Trying to "Think Different" in a "Snowstorm"

hydro2

Hey H2,

Sorry to hear about your babies :(

The others look good, just Veg them for longer and make up the difference ;)

All the best with the rest, if you have any ideas on what might have happened let us know as we all learn from each others experiances.

Sparkles,

• Like 1

Looking for an explanation myself sparkles but as I can't seem to get one I am just putting it down to dud beans, still have 4 TD & although still small they seem to be fine(so far).Can't explain it as I have lost(they same as others, 2 or 3 seedlings but "SIX"). Now I know these things happen but I mean come on.

Ah well Tony was good enough to send 7 automazar as a replacement so respect for that.

Will keep updating the 4 TD left.

H2

• Like 1

Cool well good luck and looking forward to the updates.. Have you ruled out disease or airborn virus ect.., might be worth giving the room a once over? (Just a thought)

Yea Tony is pretty cool like that, DP seem to really care about what products they release so you have to give them credit, they dont just flog any shite they breed.. well lets just say, I know where id like to work lol..

ATB

Groom is always cleaned after veg plants leave for flower groom before anything else goes in. Ah don't know, maybe jist received a weak batch? Who knows, suppose ah will find out with the remaining four TD.:yep:

H2

Real shame Hydro, hope the other's are going to be a piece of cake for ya m8 :yep: Look forward to see what you come up with.

Zion86 :hippy:

• Like 1