Trying to "Think Different" in a "Snowstorm"

hydro2

Ok folks,so I have 6 weeks left of my current grow..White Widow, Skunk no.1, yumbolt 47 & Northern lights blue. So I thought I would get my DP comp freebies(Think Different & Snowstorm #2)on the go.

I won't bore you with pics of packets, seeds or RR cubes as I am sure you all know what they look like.

I have put 2 TD & 3 SS #2 into RR cubes with an EC of 1.0 & a PH of 5.5 so providing they all crack & show face, I will be back in a couple of days with an update.

Should just say that these will be going into DWC under a 250w CFL, hoping to change this to a 400w dual spec for veg & then when my others are done they will go into my 1.2x1.2x2.0 tent for the flower period under a 600w dual spec HPS.

Should be interesting.

H2

• Like 2

alright mate

great soon they`ll be of then best of luck look forward to seein some fat buds

c

• Like 1

Thanks for the replies guys, feeling slightly apprehensive with this one as its my first auto grow so just wanting to make sure I get my timings right.

Cheers Silc I was quite pleased with that one myself. :skin_up:

H2

Good luck on ur auto run mate im gonna chuck some in my tent 1 day to see how they do lol cheezehead :bong:

• Like 1

Ok folks, quick update. Yesterday morning(2 days after sowing)all 5 ladies rear their lovely heads, so Tony & all the folks at DP thats a 10/10 from me for germination.

I will be placing 4 of the ladies into DWC buckets today or tomorrow to get them in & get them started in their new homes. The other I may grow off in coco.

Girls will be kept at an ec of .8/1.0 with an ec of 5.5/5.9 & fed root stim for the next 10/14 days & then started on Canna Aqua vega A+B for 4 weeks & then onto Flores.

I feel I am talking shite now just for the sake of talking as you all know the drill anyway.

Two TD & 3 SN#2

post-52434-0-40114000-1337791113_thumb.jpg

post-52434-0-22702600-1337791120_thumb.jpg

post-52434-0-88384900-1337791127_thumb.jpg

H2

Edited by hydro2
  • Like 2

All seedlings now in Dwc under 250w CFL, will change this to a 400w dual spec in a couple of weeks before going under the 600w to flower.

H2

Edited by hydro2

congrats with your germination hydro. I hope you enjoy the grow ....and the resulting herbs. All the best with it

tony

• Like 1

Cheers Tony, really looking forward to this, slightly apprehensive but buzzing at trying something other than photoperiod. Must just say that one of the SS#2 is looking very stunted, it may be because it needed some help to shuck its coat so I have put this into a little pot of coco & clay pebbles to see how it goes, if it doesn't pick up I will do the one thing I hate to do & chuck it.

Will update with some pics in the next few days.

@Zion, yes mate the ultimate is very nice, nice big colas & a lovely smoke.

H2

Right guys just a quicky with no piccies as there is nothing to show really, their only seven days in but unfortunately one of the TD gave up the ghost, don't really know what happened as all the rest are coming on fine although I will say that the Snowstorm#2 are coming on better.

I have transferred the other SS#2 that I had in the pot of coco & pebbles into the spare DWC bucket now, this is the one I thought I was going to have to chuck but I will give her a chance.

Will nip back in a few days hopefully with a few pics.

H2