Trying to "Think Different" in a "Snowstorm"

hydro2

Can i play too. :hi: Good luck ma man. I will be hanging around with the lucky white heather. All the best mate :yinyang:

:eat: :eat: mind if i watch :king:

Can i play too. :hi: Good luck ma man. I will be hanging around with the lucky white heather. All the best mate :yinyang:

Thanks for dropping by guys, the more the merrier, grab a cuppa, theres a tub of biccies in the kitchen so help yirselves.

H2

Sad news I'm afraid, both TD died :( But the SS#2 are looking nice so far, thought it might have been the environment but I have both my tents in perfect ambience even through hot spell there & as I said all 3 SS#2 are looking good so I guess I just picked the 2 weakest beans, never mind still have 5 there to go & these will be set off after my Lady Lush attempt No.2(all 3 LL beans turned male).

Oh yeah, just received my 400w ballast today so this will be going over them in the next couple of days.

Will stick up a few pics soon.

H2

P.s. No flowers, please make all donations to www.TDfundspreadsomejamaroundyourcockandstickitinawaspsnest.co.uk

Hey hydro, sorry to hear the TD's expired. lets get another pack of an auto out to you to get going. Tell me which variety you want and I will get it shipped out on Fridays mail, it would be nice to see you with a few more auto's to look at.

• Like 3

Hey hydro, sorry to hear the TD's expired. lets get another pack of an auto out to you to get going. Tell me which variety you want and I will get it shipped out on Fridays mail, it would be nice to see you with a few more auto's to look at.

Thanks very much Tony, have sent across my details via email after your pm, I just want to say that this in no way changes what I think about autos or you guy's at DP as I explained in my email, these things happen.

I shall let you pick a strain of your choice & once again, thank you.:yep:

H2

Hi H2,

I will send you a 7-pack of Dutch Passions AutoFem Mr Reliable aka AutoMazar, hopefully you will get that middle of next week. Enjoy !

• Like 2

Hey hydro, good luck with the grow and sorry to hear about the TD's not making it, I'm sure the AutoMazars will make up for it :D

• Like 1

Ok, so here is were I am at. 2 of the ss#2 gave up leaving me 1 to play with which doesn't look to bad. Since then I have now germed the 5 TD I had left & once again all 5 have shown heads so this time I will be taking no prisoners.

H2

• Like 1

So here I am slightly unhappy but on we go. Well what's gone on so far. As explained earlier the 2 TD gave up the ghost & then 2 of the SS#2 followed so that leaves me 1 SS#2 to play with. But I have germinated the 5 TD that I had left & 4 have took off. These are in little pots of coco at the moment being fed water & love.

All plants are under a 250w CFL at the moment. The last of the SS#2 has really only started to show some sort of movement in the last couple of days with the tap-root only just making an appearance so hopefully things will start to move a bit quicker from here.

The SS#2 is on a very light feed mix of Canna aqua vega with an EC of .9 & Ph of 5.7/.8 & 20/4 light regime, so enough waffle. A couple of pics.

gallery_52434_4450_22595.jpg

gallery_52434_4450_14553.jpg

gallery_52434_4450_25801.jpg

Think Different.

gallery_52434_4450_9167.jpg

gallery_52434_4450_11915.jpg

gallery_52434_4450_35436.jpg

H2

Edited by hydro2
  • Like 1

So.............now I am set back another few weeks as the last of the SS#2 died.

This is now slightly pissing me off as it making my growing abilities look questionable & this don't sit well with me. Why am I losing these plants while all around seem to be receiving from theirs? I don't believe for a minute it is anything to do with my growing as the only thing different in my growing regime is the light cycle.

Here is a pic of one of my present ladies(Northern Light Blue)in her fourth week of flowering.

gallery_52434_4451_28133.jpg

Now I know its no my growing abilities but things like this make me question myself & that I don't like, so anybody has any suggestions please fire away. As I have said this is my first time with autos but as I said the only thing that has changed is the light cycle.

Answers on a postcard because I'm fucked if I know.

H2

Edited by hydro2

dont worry hydro, you have just had a bit of bad luck, it sometimes happens. The very best of growers can lose plants sometimes.