Cream Caramel Auto x 4 - Grow

Green_bhoy

Some nice buds there for your first auto grow, enjoy your fruits and congrats on the nomination :yep:

Cheers serpent. I used your guide to autos and it helped me out, cheers.

Can't wait to get some cream caramel under a 600w in my DR120. Not decided on how many 7.5L pots I want in there.

And last, a pic of some homemade cream caramel hash.

Loving this stuff, been getting the giggles :smoke:

post-65266-0-84220900-1338646228_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

Got 3 Cream Caramel germinating and 1 freebie which is a Critical + Auto. This time I will be using PM granules and bio-silicon. Will get my diary up and running.

:)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest kushadelic2010

Got 3 Cream Caramel germinating and 1 freebie which is a Critical + Auto. This time I will be using PM granules and bio-silicon. Will get my diary up and running.

:)

Excellent diary mucker,

I cant wait to see the next diary, partly because ive got a critical+auto on the go at the moment.. ( It could possibly be a critical jack auto as i mixed the 2 seeds up and only 1 survived lol) but either way it should be good. Ill start a diary as soon as possible, maybe this week.

Stay safe

Kush

:yinyang:

• Like 1

• 10 months later...

Last pic of the ladies before i chopped them down lastnite. :shuriken:

Chopped at day 64.

Ye yea, well done bro

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I read that Cream Caramels can be prone to bud rot and one has to be carefull with humidity due to the large central nug they grow????

I was told to try Northern Lights Blue Autos for a first attempt as they are one of the least difficult strains to grow.I am still not shure yet what to try as the NLB are pricey.I guess trying two strains at once would not be a good idea for a first attempt and best to stick to one.

Edited by NuVista
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

You got 5oz from 4 plants ,,congrats ..I was going to pot these CC up in 12liter pots although i think i will just stick to 7.5liter and possibly do 6 plants [x4 CC and.x2 off skunk#1 auto].I like what i read about the skunk#1 and its sativa /indica percentage and i am pretty shure i smoked this way back in the late 80,s when i was in the dam.Good thread man :yep:

• Like 1

• 7 years later...