Cream Caramel Auto x 4 - Grow

Green_bhoy

Doing a good job there, nice and green. Your buds look more developed than mine. Mine are stretching. I'm trying to get my lamp as close as I can. I have my lamp 10inches from top with my temp cable at top and its reading 27c ish. Goin to keep eye on it incase a burn the tops.

Doing a good job there, nice and green. Your buds look more developed than mine. Mine are stretching. I'm trying to get my lamp as close as I can. I have my lamp 10inches from top with my temp cable at top and its reading 27c ish. Goin to keep eye on it incase a burn the tops.

I had mine under MH for the first few weeks. Maybe the HPS is causing the stretch?

They will fatten up though, mine seemed to have started budding overnight :)

You're doing a good job m8, good luck.

Have you grown Cream Caramel before shockwave?

How many days are you growing till you chopp them ladies down :)

Have you grown Cream Caramel before shockwave?

How many days are you growing till you chopp them ladies down :)

No first time m8.

Based on other's feedback on CC's they should be ready between days 62 and 66 so that's when I'll probably chop'em. Some take them up to 70 days but I personally think that's too long. Will see how they look around that time anyhow.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm now on day 42 since sprout. My ladies have stopped stretching which i think was due to low night temps which were going down to 18.9c. Also they were not drinkin as much and it was taking 4 days instead of 2-3days.

I fixed my night temps by changing my lights off from 9.00am to 3pm to a new time of 24.00 to 6.00am. This meant that i could close the window before bed and then open the window before work. Meant that there was fresh air coming into room when light was on. Was getting a slight smell of carbon when light was on and the window was shut.

I could not get my small oil rad into the DR60, so i put it into box with the ducting at the top and the ducting going into the tent. Ducting is at the bottom pot level.

Temps at night with oil rad is now 21-ish. An improvement from 18.9c. The plants seem to be responding well and the buds are coming along well.

Will post some new pics later today. :smoke:

Day 44. Some of the leaves have curled up at the edges. Its been a little hot so i have lifted the light a little and see how they get on. :skin_up:

post-65266-0-41544500-1335899031_thumb.jpg

I have increased the OT Bloom from 2.5ml/L to 3ml/L. Currently getting 2.5L with the 7.5L round pots.

post-65266-0-45751300-1335899292_thumb.jpg

More buds, finally got my cam working again. Using the macro feature on the cam. Its not the fanciest cam but still does the job.

post-65266-0-74415900-1335899374_thumb.jpg