Cream Caramel Auto x 4 - Grow

Green_bhoy

I just took a SAD auto down last week and reckon its a lovely smoke.In fact I am so impressed Im away to order some photo period SAD for my next grow. I also have a CC auto ready in a week or so but the SAD has really impressed me,real tasty shit!

Salty

It would be nice to see a pic of your cream caramel with 1wk to go. :smoke:

Do any of you guys trim your autos and when do you trim?

There is a lot of foliage with these autos a there is some leaves and possible buds at the bottom which dont look like they will produce a lot. Does removing some of this then channel the rest to the bigger buds on the same branch?

cheers :)

I have a fourth but i didnt take a pic as it was germinated 1wk after the other 3.

There is a little yellow on tips of the leaves, not much.

The plants have been in there final pots from 28th march which is 22 days.

I gave the 3 plants 2ml of OT Bloom but i think it was a little much as there was slight brown on some of the tips of the leaves.

I'm not sure when i should start to give them the bloom, i think i would start off with 1ml/L of OT bloom and work it up.

The 1st plant seems to be stretching every day as i need to lift the hood up.

There due a watering today and are taking 2L every 3 days at the moment. Smells lovely :)

Happy smokes.

Edited by Green_bhoy

Looking good man, keep up the good work :)

Hopefully i can get a nice little yeild. First time using a 250w Euro. Used to using a 600w para in a DR120.

cheers

Got 2 Cream Caramel Autos (day 38) and 2 Fast Bud #2 (day 30) under 400w HPS, I was thinking of switching to the 600w but to be honest they don't look like they need it. Good luck dude.

Got 2 Cream Caramel Autos (day 38) and 2 Fast Bud #2 (day 30) under 400w HPS, I was thinking of switching to the 600w but to be honest they don't look like they need it. Good luck dude.

Any pics of them shockwave?

What size of pots are you in?

Are you feeding them at day 38 and what you using?

Good luck

Any pics of them shockwave?

What size of pots are you in?

Are you feeding them at day 38 and what you using?

Good luck

I'll upload some pics tomorrow.

They are in 11 litre square pots, I started them

In 0.5 litre for the first 14 days then straight into final pots.

I started giving them 1ml/litre of fish mix at week 3 and darted giving them 2ml/litre bio bloom from day 30. I have also been giving them a small dose of liquid silicon from week 2 or so.

I must say I have messed up the CC's a bit with overwatering at week 3 and stunted them for good few days, i will defo grow a couple in my next grow as the genatics seems to be fab.

Some people say that autos are light feeders but I found the opposite.

Any more questions just fire away m8 :)

e2a: spelling

Edited by shockwave333

And finally FB #2

This is the greenest of them all and only started budding 2/3 days ago

Side shot

http://www.uk420.com/boards/uploads/1334663918/gallery_54819_4283_132048.jpg

Bud shot

http://www.uk420.com/boards/uploads/1334663918/gallery_54819_4283_103194.jpg

Top shot

http://www.uk420.com/boards/uploads/1334663918/gallery_54819_4283_127551.jpg

Sorry about the yellow shade from the HPS, I couldn't take them out of the grow room for security reasons :ninja: but if i do get a chance I will post better pics.

Cheers