*+Speed* diary

Ellis3

hi ellis nice plants you have there bet you cant wait to chopped em down

an taste the reward you have been waiting for

my hands are itchy they're waiting for the chop day !! :toldya:

great looking autos ,im getting mine germed soon,ive got 2 in a mates garden. and congrats on the grower of the month nomination. :guitar: you have my vote . :smokin:

thanks buddy wasn't expecting it !! you'll love em, they don't need too much work and they grow smoothly, thumbs up for the autos! :clapping:

Congrats on the nomination ellis. All the best.

Cheers :smokin:

thanks Hiphip i know you often sneak in here to take a look :naughty: much appreciated!

aye mate all the best. :yinyang:

thanks rabid last days let's see what we get! :guitar:

Edited by Ellis3
  • Like 1

Day 49

Another update to show the babies one by one more clearly !! :bangin:

+Speed E1

med_gallery_71185_4100_59322.jpg

this is the one that was reeeeeeally short after germination, she's a few days behind the others! :afro:

+Speed E2

med_gallery_71185_4100_47399.jpg

+Speed E3

med_gallery_71185_4100_373376.jpg

this one have some yellow leaves but nothing to worry about

+Speed I1

med_gallery_71185_4100_133983.jpg

this one is my favourite, tallest and with the biggest main cola, you can see the pistils are full of energy they shoot outward much more than the other plants! :wub:

+Speed I2

med_gallery_71185_4100_66809.jpg

this is the one that show the more red colour on the leaves, only underneath and on the branch, like it :yep:

and this is a close up of her main cola.. :v:

med_gallery_71185_4100_307064.jpg

thanks for stopping by ladies and gentleman, i want to leave you a nice quote taken from a soft secrets i read in spain during winter 2010:

"Esta es nuestra fuerza principal. Colocar a las autoridades ante una marea verde y desobediente. Queremos marihuana. Plantamos y podemos. No mandamos una instancia a ver si podemos."

"This is our main strength. Put the autorities in front of a tide green and desobedient. We want marijuana. Let's plant and we can have it. Let's not send an official request to know if we can do it." :headbang:

• Like 4

Looking sweet mate :) Not long to go now :yep:

thanks man chop day is gonna soooooon !!

congrats on your gotm nominations as well, these sweet seeds babies are a joy to grow :guitar:

Some nice fat and squat autos you've got there and good luck with this months GOTM :yep:

thanks Serpent trying to give them lots of love !! :hippy:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Day 56 - 8 weeks - Harvest night !!

med_gallery_71185_4100_139495.jpg

The comp is over and my girls got harvested.. they should be a 7 weeks strain and sometimes i believe that it is possible they might reach maturity in 50 days, my plants could've been chopped right after the 7th week, not the ideal maturity but still good. :guitar:

I decided to wait until 8 weeks, that would be last thursday night, it took me from 1am to 6am something like that but enjoyed every part of it, especially that joint with the resin from hands and scissors. :toldya:

Aaand the SMELL, absolutely incredible the sweet fruity aroma was pervading the whole WARM room (it's june thank god it is not cold anymore :headbang: ).. the smells were pretty different from one plant to another, one reminded me of lemon-citrus and another one of lavender.... but i've never been very good at picking odours. :upside:

The harvest got hanged upside down in the grow room (empty), it's a little hot now don't know the temp but it might be in the 25° during the day but with good air circulation (2 windows open).. fact is that after just less than 3 days the buds were already pretty crunchy especially +E2 and +E3 that turned a lot more yellow during last week.. :spliff:

I moved the hanger a couple days ago in my room but it's not that colder; the buds now are definitely crunchy bud the stems still don't break that easily, i guess that in a few days i'll move everything in the jars. :blues:

I had one sample that day and it was pretty good already, had another one today and i got kinda lost walking around in a cool park just outside the city.

It has a lighter stone than the Psicodelicias i've been smoking for the last 2+ months, i can't really smoke that stuff during the day as i might get sleepy by night or if i keep smoking all night i feel like i'm in a different world?.. hmm i love it for it as well tho :yes:

Btw i still have to do a little smoke report on the Psicos as the jars are emptying fast, last exams in the next few days and then i'll rent a Volcano vape and finally try one of those wonders !! :toldya:

Enough talking some pictures now :band:

med_gallery_71185_4100_224876.jpg

+Speed I1

med_gallery_71185_4100_259743.jpg

The former Little Alien has gone a long way, she's my favourite of the group and i guess the one that produced more, with 8 buds and the main cola :badass:

med_gallery_71185_4100_229600.jpg

chopped:

med_gallery_71185_4100_236579.jpg

The other plants in the posts to follow, thanks for watching fellas !!

• Like 3

• 9 months later...
Guest Soberman

Wow thats made me excited, intereting and great grow.(and fast!)

Are you literally tying down as the need arose to keep the height down ?

• Like 2

• 1 year later...

Hey man, just wondering, what was your per plant yield in this grow? I'm liking the look of this strain :) Also, what size pots are they?

Thanks in advance!!

• Like 2

"Last active September 2012" Christ that must've been some strong bud!!

Hahahah man you made me rescucitate !! And laugh! Years from my last log-in.. who knows why I've never finished updating the diary. I'm sorry. I will do that in the next days, I've still got all the pics. What I can say is that the plants were lovely, the buds were nuggets, and the yield was in line with my other grows under the same conditions, exactly 90 g.

That is 1,6 g per day of 5 autos in less than a square meter under a 250w. Is it how I should say it? :sly:

The pots were 7 liter.

e42b2457fc86f5625b2ffdf5b5117776.jpg

Some fireworks done with the dry leaves after more than a month of chopping. Now you can understand me.. :oldtoker:

Updates soon!

• Like 2

Glad I could be of amusement :) Thanks for the update though man! Pretty good yield as well :) I've just started 3x +speed and an Auto Galaxy, can't wait till they begin to show :)

As promised, here are the pictures of the other babies on chopping day at day 56:

+Speed I2

gallery_71185_4100_7879.jpg

gallery_71185_4100_136418.jpg

very dense buds indeed!

+Speed E3

gallery_71185_4100_470470.jpg
gallery_71185_4100_203523.jpg
gallery_71185_4100_40547.jpg
I might've pushed E3 and E2 a little too much, maybe with the nutrients?
+Speed E2
gallery_71185_4100_282781.jpg
gallery_71185_4100_338588.jpg
+Speed E1

gallery_71185_4100_136277.jpg

gallery_71185_4100_84861.jpg
That's all for now!

Glad I could be of amusement :) Thanks for the update though man! Pretty good yield as well :) I've just started 3x +speed and an Auto Galaxy, can't wait till they begin to show :)

All the best with your grow steadypudding, you won't regret the choice! Are you going to keep the plants low as I did? :thumsup:

• Like 1

Hi bro!

I think we can watch that you did a great work and the flowers are really dense, frosty and very desirables.. without a reflex.

So, enjoy it, you did the best!

Thanks for sharing ;)

Jaypp

• Like 1

Hi bro!

I think we can watch that you did a great work and the flowers are really dense, frosty and very desirables.. without a reflex.

So, enjoy it, you did the best!

Thanks for sharing ;)

Jaypp

Thanks Jaypp for the kind words.. great results indeed, I've never been decepcioned by Sweet Seeds babies (5 grows), you have my gratitude :oldtoker:

cheers

• Like 1