*+Speed* diary

Ellis3

Day 19

med_gallery_71185_4100_244844.jpg

group pic with "names" i'm using for them (i might come up with real names soon :smokin: )

The grow is going smoothly, the babies are catchin up :smoke:

I've been feeding them with [1+ ml / 1 ltr] of Alga Grow in the last few days, i'll change to Alga Bloom in the beginning of the 4th week.

From the group pic you can see the differences between the plants, with I1 and E3 have more narrow-pointy leaves than the others. :wink:

E1

med_gallery_71185_4100_20418.jpg

she's developing good now after struggling the first 10 days

E2

med_gallery_71185_4100_212419.jpg

looks like she's the one with most growth

E3

med_gallery_71185_4100_302870.jpg

the bonsai

I1

med_gallery_71185_4100_288783.jpg

probably my fav so far

I2

med_gallery_71185_4100_108329.jpg

thanks for stopping by, finally i've realized i should take pics with the lights off :guitar::spliff:

• Like 2

Day 23

med_gallery_71185_4100_225266.jpg

just a short update as they have shown some new grown lately !! :guitar:

aaaaand most important they're showing the first signs of flowering (except E1, days behind) and the preflowers are reaching out as far as they can and they're fattening up too. :skin_up:

good signs, a few days ago i cut off the first 2 side branches of all the plants, and yesterday i cut the first sidebranches on the 2nd side branches. a bit confusing sorry :stoned:

btw yesterday first day with Alga Bloom, 4ml x 1L :alien2:

Do you guys feel like i should cut off more stuff? :bong:

thanks for reading :book:

• Like 1

Looking great, I have a +speed on the go just now with a couple others, can't wait to see her bud up :spliff:

Good luck with the rest of the grow :yep:

atb G :yinyang: :yinyang:

• Like 1

med_gallery_71185_4100_21447.jpg

+Speed I1 starting to flower.. nature is amazing :stoned:

a closer look at the newly birth

med_gallery_71185_4100_254196.jpg

Looking great, I have a +speed on the go just now with a couple others, can't wait to see her bud up :spliff:

Good luck with the rest of the grow :yep:

atb G :yinyang: :yinyang:

thanks man can't wait either, last growth before summer !! fast and hopefully rewarding :smokin:

• Like 2

Day 30

med_gallery_71185_4100_148719.jpg

what's up fellas! :hippy:

the babies are now one month old, in the last week they more than doubled their height, buds are developing nicely with a sweet smell. :skull:

as you can see they have one good main top and all the other side branches are at the same height.

med_gallery_71185_4100_304149.jpg

+Speed E2 here with I1 in the background :guitar:

do you guys think i'm still in time to do some crimping or is it better to do it during the vegetation time ?! :ninja:

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

¡¡ Day 40 !! :toot:

BIG news my friends, i'm very happy with my babies now i've played around a little bit with them: :toldya:

med_gallery_71185_4100_308029.jpg

med_gallery_71185_4100_150238.jpg

I've decided to try some alternative scrog bending the main stem and with 3 plants i actually crimped the main branch, 2 were elastic enough to bend easily especially +Speed E1 that is a few days behind but doing gooood.

it might have been a little late to do this technique at 30 days? :nea:

anyways they're growing at full speed now :skin_up:

anyways pics of the single plants now:

+Speed E1

med_gallery_71185_4100_138194.jpg

this is the one a few days behind, very flexible when i bent her. :disguise:

+Speed E2

med_gallery_71185_4100_280952.jpg

this is the other flexy one, she has some flower tips burnt might be she wants less nuts i guess? :stoned:

+Speed E3

med_gallery_71185_4100_126942.jpg

this got the crimping and healed back wonderfully, closer shot:

med_gallery_71185_4100_36920.jpg

and an even closer look: :ghost:

med_gallery_71185_4100_72623.jpg

• Like 1

+Speed I1

med_gallery_71185_4100_241144.jpg

she's still the tallest! but i lowered her a little bit more tonight. she got the crimping as well. :guitar:

+Speed I2

med_gallery_71185_4100_360655.jpg

and the last one, crimping here. as you can see the leaves are turning a little red underneath in almost all the plants, pretty :smokin:

it needs to be pointed out that E1 E3 and especially I1 have looong pistils unlike E2 and I2 as they have much shorter and denser pistils. :spliff:

it's been a 40 days dream so far :hippy:

Edited by Ellis3
  • Like 2

Looking real good buddy! starting to fill right out now..

What light cycle are you using?

:yinyang:

• Like 1

Looking real good buddy! starting to fill right out now..

What light cycle are you using?

:yinyang:

thanks man they're fattenin up now! and the first brown pistils on +Speed I1 since a couple of days :guitar:

they're on 18/6 don't want to push it too much! :stoned:

Edited by Ellis3
  • Like 1

Guest nelly123

Hi elis, they look amazing they do m8, everytime i look at these autos i want to try one, keep it up man. nelly :skin_up:

• Like 1

Hi elis, they look amazing they do m8, everytime i look at these autos i want to try one, keep it up man. nelly :skin_up:

in comparison to yours.... these look like children hahahah :smokin:

but yeah i love them thanks mate! they're perfect if you don't have much time (blurb says 7 weeks but mine i'd say at least 1 more) and not a lot of space either :thumsup:

Day 48 !!

med_gallery_71185_4100_60060.jpg

Just a quick update as there is not too much to say, the buds gained quite some weight in the last week it's amazing to look at the last pictures i took and see the difference, you don't really notice the growth watching them everyday! :guitar:

+Speed E2 and E3 have the leaves pretty yellow but no biggie, they're at a good stage now with pretty much half of the pistils that have turned brown, not exactly a 7 week strain but 8 weeks should be enough, i plan on chopping them in a week or so (E1 is the one a few days behind the others) so from now on i'm going to feed them ONLY water, 2 litres a day for all of them.. :stoned:

med_gallery_71185_4100_136139.jpg

• Like 1

great looking autos ,im getting mine germed soon,ive got 2 in a mates garden. and congrats on the grower of the month nomination. :guitar: you have my vote . :smokin:

• Like 1