*+Speed* diary

Ellis3

Hi fellas, :toot:

I enjoyed keeping a diary with the Psicodelicias so why not starting a new one right away :blues:

This time I'm growing some autos, I need july and august free so couldn't go with regular strains.

This would be my 2nd attempt with autos, growed a couple of auto Blueberrys that gave me a lot of satisfaction and 2 Pandoras (from paradise seeds) that didn't flower :wassnnme: so really looking forward to see how these SS seeds do. :thumsup:

Grow Room

The groom is very basic, an IKEA closet 75x50x155 cm, with 2 fans (injector/extractor) and a 250w HPS light.

I'll be using Alga-Grow and Alga-Bloom Plagron nutes.

Strain

med_gallery_71185_4100_292239.jpg

3rd Generation Autoflowering. This hybrid is the result of a cross between a Critical Mass auto from the R & D department of Sweet Seeds, selected for its fast flowering characteristic and for the pleasant and intense aroma, and a Speed Devil #2 ​​selected for a very fast flowering period.

+ Speed is an autoflowering variety developed in the search for a very fast flowering genetic, being ready to harvest only 7 weeks after germination. Produces thick buds loaded with aromatic resin. Sweet and fruity aromas with hints of yeast and cheese.

Technical data:

Autoflowering: 100%

Production Indoor: 350-500 g/m2

Production Outdoor: 30-150 g/plant

Indoor/Outdoor Harvest: 7 weeks from germination.

Height: 50 - 90cm

I choosed this variety after reading Amnesia's diary that grew 3 of these plants and got nice results, nice flavour, uplifting smoke and a nice reddish pheno. :oldtoker:

Furthermore I'm really curious about the "7 weeks" harvest, let's see how much time they'll need.

I put the seeds in water for 24h, then in wet paper for approx 36h and they ALL cracked, 100% from Sweet Seeds once again, cheers. :realcool:

I just put the seeds in the final 7 litres pots right away, I've always done it this way and no problem whatsoever, do you think it makes a lot of difference to start with smaller pots? :bangin:

Sooo now I'm waiting to see the little babies reach the surface, next update pretty soon I guess !!

Thanks for reading, enjoy the MJ love !! :hippy:

• Like 3

hi ellis good luck with the autos hope it all goes well for you

thanks mate just checked your autos, growing good it's just a matter of waiting now !! :guitar:

Good luck Ellis. All the best. Damn fine hobby we got eh?

Cheers :smokin:

thanks buddy love the hobby, "easy" enough to do basic grows and yet sooooooo rewarding, a lot of love exchange !! :bong:

Edited by Ellis3

Good choice Ellis3, A nice plant to grow and even nicer to smoke so no regrets here. :yep:

All the best, looking forward to seeing them.

• Like 1

Good choice Ellis3, A nice plant to grow and even nicer to smoke so no regrets here. :yep:

All the best, looking forward to seeing them.

gosh Amnesa i just woke up reading your 2 new smoke reports, you make me dream in waking life !! :skin_up:

of course i don't expect as much yield, my groom is small and light is only 250w but let's see how much they can give me with this set up :smoke:

Hey 'sup Ellis3 :spliff: , hope your well.

Just popped in to say hi and wish you well with this auto grow :guitar:

Have fun man :spliff:

peace :hippy:

doing good in rainy days man, appreciated! :pimp:

nice work you've got going on, send some positive vibes for my babies.. maybe all weed plants are connected throughout the world? in a kind of collective consciousness way, or through the spirit of the plants like the shamanic tribes used to think :headbang:

would love to think so :hi:

Day 1

Finally the babies are all standing up !! Only 1 is a little behind but still doing perfectly. So this is day 1 of these auot plants of +Speed, really looking forward to see them grow up. :yahoo:

lets pics speak for me, taken approx 3 hours ago. :guitar:

+Speed I1 (I=interior)

the little alien, 2 eyes and an open mouth :toldya:

med_gallery_71185_4100_141267.jpg

+Speed I2

med_gallery_71185_4100_3985.jpg

+Speed E1 (E=exterior)

this has improved in the last hours :stoned:

med_gallery_71185_4100_209690.jpg

+Speed E2

med_gallery_71185_4100_74985.jpg

+Speed E3

med_gallery_71185_4100_168592.jpg

As you can see they're pretty short, pretty typical for autos maybe? But still a little shorter than my auto blueberrys, nothing to worry about tho. :afro:

Thanks for reading, enjoy your smokes !! :smoke:

• Like 3

Hi mate! :yep:

Welcome to the contest! Hope you enjoy the + Speed ;)

I haven't tried this strain yet but I've seen very good results from growers in the forums, hope you're another one getting a good sweet harvest from them :)

Keep it sweet,

tommy

• Like 1

Quick update on the 2 plants still with seed on top, they're doing good now. I had to remove with fingers the seed on the I1 coz in a few hours it didnt open the leavs and the first set of leaves was growin sideways towards the same side :stoned: but now she's the tallest of the bunch, the E1 is incredibly short we'll see how she'll develope :skin_up:

+Speed I1

med_gallery_71185_4100_79655.jpg

+Speed E1

med_gallery_71185_4100_7227.jpg

Amnesia buddy thanks for stopping by, i'm sure of that they're hungry for life :guitar:

Tommy thanks for the support, i'm trying to get going a decent diary hope to help a little! :skin_up:

lovemaryj71 thanks luck is always welcome :hippy:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Day 12

med_gallery_71185_4100_155990.jpg

nothing major to say, the plants are still small, in part it's my fault i didn't give them nuts the first 10 days don't ask why, but hope they'll stretch out enough :guitar:

plant E1 is waaay smaller than the others, she's the one that germinated really short. let's wait and see :wassnnme:

plant E3 as well looks like a bonsai but still much more developed than E1 :smoke:

enjoy homies! :readtherulesbuddy:

• Like 3