*TEST GROW* White Widow x The Ultimate.

Guest Nu Jerzey Devil

Hey NJD,

Looking good m8, a little minor probs here or there is good anyways, keeps us on our toes!

Yeah defo looking strong already.

ATB Zion86 :hippy:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Nu Jerzey Devil

White Widow x The Ultimate

The White Widow x The Ultimate plants are now 37 days into vegging

They have all picked up and are all looking a lot healthier after I gave there roots a good old clean :D

I like the look of these plants they Seem very big and sturdy, I will be vegging them for a few more weeks yet

I have still got all 10 of them growing but this is the best 5 of them and I think I may toss the rest or maybe keep them to make sure I get a female

But I am going to be flowering out these 5 and concentrating mostly on them. I will get rid of any males as they show them selves.... Fingers crossed I dont need to chop to many

Back To Black

gallery_34896_3912_28669.jpg

gallery_34896_3912_177244.jpg

gallery_34896_3912_26767.jpg

gallery_34896_3912_88187.jpg

:skin_up:

• Like 1

Guest Nu Jerzey Devil

In the last 2 pics is the 5 th plant which fell over maybe a day ago or so and has continued to grow on its side lol

I guess it saves me training it anyways :P

gallery_34896_3912_277436.jpg

gallery_34896_3912_223103.jpg

gallery_34896_3912_238499.jpg

gallery_34896_3912_50408.jpg

Well untill Next Time Folk's :D

• Like 1

Looking good man, nice and healthy now

Nice tight nodes

Good job on the supercropping lol

Fingers crossed for ladies

ATB mate

:yinyang:

• Like 1

looking really good there NJD. This long veg has me a little excited - sad but true. It's not every day we get a White Widow hybrid ready for release......

Guest Nu Jerzey Devil

Looking good man, nice and healthy now

Nice tight nodes

Good job on the supercropping lol

Fingers crossed for ladies

ATB mate

:yinyang:

Yes CK Tight nodes indeed. The MH Lamp is quite high up, I find if I put it any lower it tends to cook the cubes. So I am just letting my plants grow up thin and lanky for the first few weeks as cooking the cubes does more damage

It would be good if all plants super cropped themselves lol

Fingers well Crossed ;)

looking really good there NJD. This long veg has me a little excited - sad but true. It's not every day we get a White Widow hybrid ready for release......

They are looking really good now, they would of looked even better if it wasnt for the grower :wassnnme:

I like the leaves this Strain produces. They are big thick Indica like leaves.... They look Tough :P

:smokin:

• Like 1

Guest nelly123

Nice and lush their m8, like how it falls on it's side and just carry's on hey? They are super plants grow in many diff ways, keep it up m8. Nelly :skin_up:

Guest Nu Jerzey Devil

Nice and lush their m8, like how it falls on it's side and just carry's on hey? They are super plants grow in many diff ways, keep it up m8. Nelly :skin_up:

Cheers nelly ;)

It was actually pretty lucky that the plant remained in the NFT Table, had it fallen out of the table and out of the flow of nutes, then it would of withered and looked very poor

Was just by luck, It does happen occassionally sometimes after I water some of the mums I leave the room and accidently knock a plant out of place or just so it falls over later on when no one is looking lol

I held it up now and put a few mums round the back of it so it cant fall out the NFT table :guitar:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Nu Jerzey Devil

These 3x WW X U are now 45 Days into there Veg Cycle.

They have got that big and stinky that I had to put them into flowering, So I made up the Coco and pots for them

They were grown in NFT for most of there Veg cycle and will now be transplanted into Coco

Liking the look of these plants, they are very big and strong now, they started off rather stretched due the light being far away

But now they are big and bushy, Loads of places to get good cuttings from :P

WW x U #9

gallery_34896_3912_163074.jpg

gallery_34896_3912_187941.jpg

WW x U #8

gallery_34896_3912_194609.jpg

gallery_34896_3912_110652.jpg

WW x U #6

gallery_34896_3912_89740.jpg

gallery_34896_3912_187053.jpg

:naughty:

• Like 4

wow - superb health. Great work NJD, I can't wait to see how these bloom and then how they smoke !

Guest Nu Jerzey Devil

:hi: Tony :D

Cheers m8, Cant wait either.

I took cuttings off them already as I got a sneaky feeling these 3 are females :D

I just ogt to get them shaped properly for the final stages of flowering.

But I am really impressed with them. They are of a good size and shape for age so I am hoping for some :naughty: looking big buds :P

Hope You Cool :hippy::bong::smokin:

Guest Nu Jerzey Devil

looking nice there mate

atb c

Hope You Cool C ;)

Yeah I am Very Happy with these plants now, they are all turning into big monsters

I now have 6 females and 2 males :guitar:

2 of them are to small and never pulled through since the root rot so I think I will bin them :unsure: but they not far on enough yet to show signs of sex so I am not sure what they are

I got some Shnaze going into flower soon so I may try and do a WW x U x Shnaze cross/hack :smokin:

Edited by Nu Jerzey Devil

• 3 weeks later...

Hi mate,

long time no speak, the plants are looking realy good nice and bushy. will be good to see what they are like on the chop day :)

Sounds like an interesting strain this mate, good luck with the rest of the grow and looking forward to seeing your next update :yep: