*TEST GROW* White Widow x The Ultimate.

Guest Nu Jerzey Devil

Guest Nu Jerzey Devil

Nice pictures as usual NJD! :yep: Hope all goes to plan and you provide us with a nice report.

Got one question, why don't you germ them in the root riot right away? Before, I used to germ in paper towels as well, but now i simply stick the seeds into pots (with compost in my case).

Best of luck,

AT :oldtoker:

:hi: AT buddy :smokin:

Cheers :D will be good if I can find a Good Female and a Male, maybe do some mad hacks lol

I do the germination this way as I find it gets near 100% success. And if it dont then I doubt the seeds would of germinated by other means

Plus you get the chance to take some interesting photo's ;)

Hope You Cool :skin_up:

Guest Nu Jerzey Devil

White Widow x The Ultimate After 10 Days

5 of them are looking just about the right size :guitar:

gallery_34896_3912_79301.jpg

These 5 have stretched due to the light being to high :headpain: I thought I caught them in time, guess this will be another lot of plants that need to sort them selves out lol

gallery_34896_3912_54641.jpg

Wont be long till they perk up

:hippy::bong::smokin:

Guest Nu Jerzey Devil

looking good mate. theyl perk up soon

Cheers IGG mate :D

I was looking at them to day and they already look a lot better, more bulkier than in the pics above :guitar:

mate you love the test grow!

good luck and hope you all good...

:hi: 7

Had been wondering where you got too, not seen you about for a while. Good your Back :yep:

Hope everything been good for you :smokin:

Yeah you got to love the Test grow :D

Guest Nu Jerzey Devil

White Widow x The Ultimate After 13 Days

They are all looking quite good now, they are starting to Beef up and have strengthened up there stems since last time :yahoo:

gallery_34896_3912_48884.jpg

gallery_34896_3912_172059.jpg

gallery_34896_3912_226898.jpg

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Nu Jerzey Devil

White Widow x The Ultimate After 20 Days

Unfortunately for these plants the PH was not correct whilst I was on a short break.

I have now changed the PH after I took these pics the other day and the plants are looking better all ready :D

gallery_34896_3912_2774.jpg

gallery_34896_3912_62432.jpg

fuckin plant tags i ask ya....lol

O'reet NJD mucker hows it hangin?.....all sweet in the diablo household i see.,.... :guitar:

just thought id nose in n make a nuisance of mi'sen for a bit n see what gives,...nugga Rocklock on the side bro...later... :skin_up:

Guest Nu Jerzey Devil

fuckin plant tags i ask ya....lol

O'reet NJD mucker hows it hangin?.....all sweet in the diablo household i see.,.... :guitar:

just thought id nose in n make a nuisance of mi'sen for a bit n see what gives,...nugga Rocklock on the side bro...later... :skin_up:

Whats Happening Bizz bro?

Rocklock is a strain a wanted to grow but just never got round to it, hope she smokes good :smokin:

All good this end m8 just back from a short break :D

Was good to get away from it all :guitar:

Hope you cool ;)

Guest Nu Jerzey Devil

looking stronger indeed NJD. Keep it coming !

Cheers Tony ;)

Looking good nu jd all the best with the rest of your grow :smokin: cheezehead :bong:

Cheers Cheesehead hoping for good things from them :D

:smokin:

Guest Nu Jerzey Devil

White Widow x The Ultimate 27 Days

The White Widow x The Ultimate also had to be given a good clean, the bottoms of the cubes had started to go rotten

They have all been given a right good clean and the roots have already started to grow back through the cube again

Here is four of them looking a quite good and I think they will recover just fine :D

gallery_34896_3912_44720.jpg

gallery_34896_3912_39869.jpg

• Like 1

Hi NJD - good to hear you have things back on track. Lets see how they recover. This is pretty exciting for us at DP to watch so MANY THANKS for your work here.

Guest Nu Jerzey Devil

Hi NJD - good to hear you have things back on track. Lets see how they recover. This is pretty exciting for us at DP to watch so MANY THANKS for your work here.

Cheers Tony m8 ;)

I just wish I had been here and not let them have problems. But I guess thats just life :yinyang:

I am sure they will all look alot better given a bit of time and some TLC ;)

:smokin: