*TEST GROW* White Widow x The Ultimate.

Guest Nu Jerzey Devil

Guest Nu Jerzey Devil

*TEST GROW* White Widow x The Ultimate

The Eagle has Landed :yahoo:

Today my Test beans of White Widow x The Ultimate arrived in the post ;)

Along with some other Goodies.

gallery_34896_3912_74057.jpg

10x White Widow x The Ultimate (???) Regular Seeds

1x Dutch Passion Lighter

Freddy's Best Plant Tag's

Dark Delight Plant Tags

Auto Mazar Plant Tags

Night Queen Plant Tags

This is not a Competition Diary, I have just put it in here along with the other Diaries and Test Grows :smokin:

Thanks Dutch Passion & Tony :yahoo::guitar:

Edited by Nu Jerzey Devil
  • Like 2

oh yes....baby. This will be great to watch.....

lol That! Tony, is an under-statement. You might want to ask Jerzey if you can use his Bud pic's for your advertising :spliff: I'd get in early lol

Jerzey, how the hell u end up with them fancy plant name tags :rolleyes: . Your not getting cosy with tony this early on are ya!? lol?, bloody favouratism (spelling?=crap, sorry).

Luv'ya work Jerz, will be a pleasure watching some more :yes:

peace :hippy:

Guest Nu Jerzey Devil

You have a great selection there my man, Look forward to seeing them grow.

Best wishes mate

Jim

Cheers Jim, Take a seat... Tea or Coffee over there next to the mugs and sugar, help yourself to some smokeable's :D

Cheers Tony :D

Will be :naughty:

Looking Forward to seeing how they turn out :skin_up:

Guest Nu Jerzey Devil

That! Tony, is an under-statement. You might want to ask Jerzey if you can use his Bud pic's for your advertising. I'd get in early

Jerzey, how the hell u end up with them fancy plant name tags. Your not getting cosy with tony this early on are ya!??, bloody favouratism (spelling?=crap, sorry).

Luv'ya work Jerz, will be a pleasure watching some more

peace

:nenenenene: You like them??? Defo gonna be using them, would be good if I had them for every strain I got. But thats just wishfull thinking

They are nice. Will look good in the photo's. No more having Strain Cards in front of them :D

I guess we both know a good thing when we see it :wink:

Cheers BM pleasure watching you grow aswell fella

Here we go again...

And no doubt Again and Again lol

All the very best of fortune for this one NJD. Good luck.

Cheers

Thanks Hiphip

Hope you Good Bud :bong:

Guest Nu Jerzey Devil

Hi NJD,

Good luck with the testers. Hope all goes well & look forward to the seeing the new strain.

Zion86 :bong:

Cheers Zion :skin_up:

:yes: it will be very exciting to see :smokin:

Guest Nu Jerzey Devil

White Widow x The Ultimate

White Widow x The Ultimate is a Cross of these 2 Strains..... As I have no Strain description to go from I will use both the Parents :D

White Widow

White Widow is a classic, a winner of countless awards with a reputation as one of the most powerful strains ever created.

Our geneticists have worked intensively on this potent and vigorous strain to optimize and then stabilize the best features.

The result is a legendary and highly desirable variety that is covered with crystals and delivers generous levels of excellent quality bud.

The Dutch Passion White Widow strain is extremely consistent and easy to grow with any grow method.

The quality and consistency is particularly pronounced in our feminized version which has become a best-seller and a standard that other seed companies strive to match.

Dutch Passions White Widow was perfected many years before most of today’s seed companies were even established.

That’s why many true White Widow aficionados don't mind paying that little bit extra to get genuine 1980's F1 White Widow genetics, with the authentic smell, taste and unmistakably extreme high. Today many commercial seed companies offer White Widow seeds but many of these are distant imitations of the original.

Our original White Widow displays all the genuine hallmarks.

The powerful and pungent aroma, the incredible vigor that came from crossing the Brazilian and Indian parentage and the crazy powerful high that is feared and adored.

We declare it to be one of the very few authentic versions on the market and know you can never be disappointed by it.

Our customers love Dutch Passions original White Widow reporting great results indoor, outdoors (in warm climates) and in greenhouses.

Flowering Time: 8 Weeks

THC: 18.9%

The Ultimate

Through careful breeding we have created one of our most important strains, we call it “The Ultimate” as it combines some of the heaviest yields we have ever seen with genuine connoisseur quality.

It grows to a height of 60-75cm, ideal for the indoor grow room. Flowering time is 8-10 weeks, with explosive bud growth in the last 2 weeks.

The Ultimate (50% Indica, 50% Sativa) will take plenty of nutrients during the growth cycle and is resistant to moulds and bud rot making it a good greenhouse choice too.

Our growers have never seen a plant yield as heavily with this level of quality.

This is a recession busting strain of epic proportions and is guaranteed not to disappoint.

This strain is already setting new standards amongst the Dutch commercial growers and is set to become a Dutch Passion legend.

Flowering Time: 8 - 10 Weeks

gallery_34896_3912_2722.jpg

:hippy::bong::smokin:

Guest Nu Jerzey Devil

The Seeds

I opened up the pack to get a look at the seeds and see what I have got to work with :guitar:

After I got them out I took a photo of them, Some of them have no markings on them and a few of them have Tiger Stripes :smokin:

gallery_34896_3912_134101.jpg

Edited by Nu Jerzey Devil

Guest Nu Jerzey Devil

Germination Pre Soaking

:rolleyes: I dont usually show this stage. I find doing this before putting them in Paper towels and 2 plates, usually gives a higher success rate.

What I do is I take my seeds out of the Freezer, take them out of there packaging and put them in this small glass bowl filled with warmish water.

I leave the seeds in the water untill they sink to the bottom of the bowl and stay at the bottom, as the seed is now saturated with water. This should give it the Kick Start it needs

I have found that if the seeds dont work after doing the pre soak before germinating, then I doubt they were ever going to germinate by other techniques.

I have Germinated alot of Seeds with a High Success rate but I get consistent results doing it this way. I am not the first nor will I be the last person to do this but I find it does help :yinyang:

gallery_34896_3912_84916.jpg

gallery_34896_3912_10123.jpg

• Like 1

Sounds like a match made in heaven mucker :wink:

Could well be some monsters in here

I'll get me self cosy

:yinyang: :yinyang:

Guest Nu Jerzey Devil

Sounds like a match made in heaven mucker :wink:

Could well be some monsters in here

I'll get me self cosy

No Probs CK, you get nice and Cosy :D

Sure does, White Widow x the Ultimate from the sounds of it there should be some monsters in there lol

tbh I have only grown White Widow Crosses, I have not grown White Widow or the Ultimate them selves before so I got a lot to learn lol:smokin:

Hope you Cool :hippy:

• Like 1