*TEST GROW* White Widow x The Ultimate.

Guest Nu Jerzey Devil

Guest Nu Jerzey Devil

White Widow x The Ultimate

The last few of these girls..... Looking at them just makes me wanna get back growing again hehe

Hopefully there is light at the end of the tunnel :D

gallery_34896_3912_140809.jpg

gallery_34896_3912_233263.jpg

gallery_34896_3912_164257.jpg

Well thats it for the WW x U. When I get to see the WW x U x Cheese or the ultimate cheese that I have round at my mates I may take photos of it. But I wouldnt expect much from these photo's as I not taken new photos for over 6 month now and I think I will be rubbish at it as I forgot what to do since then hehe

:skin_up:

• Like 5

lovely growing NJD, and great to have you back again. I hope you are feeling good and strong again, take it easy mate we missed you

• Like 1

Guest Nu Jerzey Devil

Nice to see you posting again mucker, lovely plants as per usual.

Stay safe and well

Cheers :smokin:

Thanks Hiphip, Hope to get back to normal but I got to take it easy :D

I was really impressed with the WW x U I am sure there will be others like me that find some right lovely plants

Cheers for stopping by mucka Hope all's well with you :D

Awesome updates to this thread mate thanks for posting them!! its great to see high rez pics , very nice

good luck with the crossing , the ultimate cheese sounds fuckin awesome lol , respect :yinyang:

I thought I would give it ago as I had a some right good plants growing and the Uk Cheese is just a pleaser all day long, you cant go wrong with it

lovely growing NJD, and great to have you back again. I hope you are feeling good and strong again, take it easy mate we missed you

Thanks Tony, Its good to be back :D Thought I would have one little flurry of photo's for old times sake

Hope all is well with you and DP, Hopefully youve all had a good time since I last spoke to you :skin_up:

NJD :bong:

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Nu Jerzey Devil

White Widow x The Ultimate x UK Cheese

This is my White Widow x the Ultimate x UK Cheese Hack/Cross, She was the best plant out of the ten seeds I grew out and luckily she was a female.

She is looking as though she will be a heavy yielder ie 500 - 600gm from a 600w light, She has a great structure to her, she has a main bud and a few nice fat side branches growing from her, she has taken up more space than she was allocated.... Big Momma

The leaves are very sativa like in structure and this is quite a change from the indica leaves of the White widow x the Ultimate.

She has about 2 or 3 weeks left to go and she is 5 or 6 weeks into flowering, When she was put into flowering to start with she was pretty stinky way back then so I cant wait to see how she smokes :skin_up:

gallery_34896_3912_346457.jpg

gallery_34896_3912_120910.jpg

gallery_34896_3912_148430.jpg

Edited by Nu Jerzey Devil
  • Like 4

Guest Nu Jerzey Devil

White Widow x The Ultimate x Uk Cheese

This is the White Widow x The Ultimate x UK Cheese one week further on, She has roughly another 2 maybe 3 weeks left on her of flowering.

The buds are getting pretty solid now and they are also rather heavy. The branches are thick and sturdy so they should hold the buds up till the end :D

I have found that she does not like a lot of nitrogen, she seem to love PK though and has had a right good feed of it

gallery_34896_3912_117347.jpg

gallery_34896_3912_268776.jpg

gallery_34896_3912_108937.jpg

gallery_34896_3912_76080.jpg

gallery_34896_3912_139573.jpg

gallery_34896_3912_262281.jpg

Thats all for now folks :hippy:

• Like 1

Guest Nu Jerzey Devil

Cheers AT :D Yeah its a bit like riding a bike. You may stop for a while but you never truly forget

Defo going to be keeping this hack she is beauty and has filled out better than expected

Hope you cool brother :skin_up:

Guest Nu Jerzey Devil

Cheers CK. bro :wink:

Yeah I defo recommend a bit of hacking or crossing, Just find your self a right healthy looking male with big balls and get hacking/crossing with some right good females

I have since got a Shiva Skunk male and have crossed it with the WW x U x Uk Cheese so I will have yet another cross of WW x U x Uk Cheese and the mom her self to play with. Fingers crossed I get to reveg her :skin_up:

• Like 1

finally some pics and you been busy producein offspring too with her spot on work mate pic`s look cool some nice buds there

atb C

Guest Nu Jerzey Devil

Fuckin great stuff NJD,crack on brother

Cheers Comrade :D yeah I been on it like a car bonnet lol just got a wee bit left to go with her then we will see how good she really is in the smoke test

finally some pics and you been busy producein offspring too with her spot on work mate pic`s look cool some nice buds there

atb C

Hey C thanks for the kind words

I like this hacking/crossing it makes things pretty interesting and its good to see what can come of it. I had a few tries in the past but I had not used a good male like I have recently, These last few times of growing out my own seeds its worked real well this time. No sign of nanna's so its looking good for a Keeper

:skin_up:

White Widow x Ultimate After 3 Days

I usually take individual photo's of each seedling at this stage, but I was very busy and never had the time to take more photo's than this one

They are all Up and showing there first set of leaves :guitar:

They have all been under a 12w energy saver lamp which you find in most house hold lamps these days

They will now be put into 3 inch rock wool cubes that come with big holes in them. I have noticed in the last 6 months that Grodan delta cubes hole where the plant should go in the cube has gotten wider. The Root Riots no longer sit perfectly in the hole. I now have to cut an other root riot in half and jam it in round the side of the cube in order to get a successfull grow

After I put them in to rock wool cubes I put them into the NFT system for Vegging. The M/H lamp is still too high as I got older plants in the system with them so they may stretch

Hoping to get to lower the light soon

gallery_34896_3912_241911.jpg

:hippy::bong::smokin: that is an absolutely great achievement for day Three probably the best iv'e seen, good job man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! keep it up fella.

White Widow x The Ultimate

So I fell off my cloud and thought I would come back and post this test grow for Tony, Hope your doing well Tony ;) Cheers for the Beans and chance to grow a test strain for you guys at DP :D

gallery_34896_3912_174239.jpg

gallery_34896_3912_259989.jpg

gallery_34896_3912_131749.jpg

gallery_34896_3912_174567.jpg

gallery_34896_3912_177872.jpg

gallery_34896_3912_59761.jpg

They were a lovely smoke, a lovely grow. I would defo recommend from my experience with them :skin_up:

So on doing this WW U did you find that the thrichome's had any difference to other grows in the meaning of trichomes turning from the creamy white, which is suppose to be at the most potency just as it turns to amber.

Do WW trichomes turn from cream to Amber at their most potent state

i.e. as I believe it at any plants most potent state it is suppose to be just as they are turning from a nice cream to an Amber colour is this the same with

WW U

Guest Nu Jerzey Devil

So on doing this WW U did you find that the thrichome's had any difference to other grows in the meaning of trichomes turning from the creamy white, which is suppose to be at the most potency just as it turns to amber.

Do WW trichomes turn from cream to Amber at their most potent state

i.e. as I believe it at any plants most potent state it is suppose to be just as they are turning from a nice cream to an Amber colour is this the same with

WW U

Hey Redseed101 :D

Personally I like it when my buds are at there most Potent in THC and having less CBD/CBND. I tend to chop my plants when they are just turning to Amber as I prefer a Higher THC content than I like having a high CBD/CBND content. Chopping them when they are mostly or all amber trichs means you get more of a stone than a high and as I prefer getting High than getting Stoned and couch locked I go for chopping them just as they are turning amber, whilst most of the trichs are a milky white.

Taking my buds at this point is like nectar to me..... I love getting High :hippy: