Automatic Sweetness

Ganjaman17

here ive got another plant, sorry about the out of focus pic im really going to have to get an auto focus lens that works.

tn_gallery_4390_4105_30746.jpg

tn_gallery_4390_4105_6074.jpg

A pic after her haircut

tn_gallery_4390_4105_187524.jpg

tn_gallery_4390_4105_834116.jpg

Edited by Ganjaman17

Here we have one this one i think is cream caramel as them plants grew mainly one big cola of pretty nice size and only had a few smaller side buds, very sticky buds and lovely sort of hashy smell.

tn_gallery_4390_4105_655165.jpg

tn_gallery_4390_4105_489444.jpg

heres one of the smaller size side buds, still just as sticky and covered in trichs.

tn_gallery_4390_4105_290235.jpg

and another one of the bigger ones

tn_gallery_4390_4105_537341.jpg

and a pic after her trim

tn_gallery_4390_4105_103283.jpg

tn_gallery_4390_4105_119217.jpg

heres the last pics of one of the plants, i must have forgotten to take pics of her with leaves on :wallbash:

tn_gallery_4390_4105_176465.jpg

tn_gallery_4390_4105_801793.jpg

a nice little side bud

tn_gallery_4390_4105_319534.jpg

tn_gallery_4390_4105_441626.jpg

Edited by Ganjaman17

Well to finish it all off with a couple of dried bud shots, :guitar:

tn_gallery_4390_4105_486731.jpg

tn_gallery_4390_4105_883770.jpg

The last few weeks of growing these became rather difficult for me to say the least, i wish i had the chance to carry on doing updates like i started but was limited to only seeing them on short periods as i wasnt living with them any more but hey i finished them off, what else can i say really some cracking buds and some lovely smokes, none of the plants were poor compared to growing out the first autos about 8 years ago they have really come on since then with each strain generally showing uniform growth.

The highs from the plants are quite strong which surprised me though i find some of them quite motivational and find that after a smoke i get up and start doing things and some of it can be quite stony though i havent found myself a complete wreck from smoking any of it theres always that little element of an up high. The flavours that have come through with the plants is quite diverse and some really pleasant ones, the fast buds have a lemony smelly and one seemed to have a stronger hint of diesel to it than the others, the cream caramel sort of deep scent to it sort of hash like, the sad which im not 100% on had a really sweet smell almost like tropical fruit that came through in the smoke quite well once the buds were dried and had a really nice high to go with it. i think the sad had a taste and smell i could never quite put my finger on but very pleasant none the less. ALl in all they were all very nice smokes and each one had its own little quality, definetly beat buying any.

Im very happy i decided to go for this, so a very big thanks to Sweet Seeds, Tommy & UK420 for the opportunity and giving away the free seeds, i am thinking of making a purchase of some more for outdoors this summer to see how they get on. i think thats me now tied up with all the criteria i know my final update is right on the limit but i had to get it in there.

Thanks to everyone whos stopped by and spent the time to read through this. :hippy:

Ganjaman :smokin:

Edited by Tremont
to remove offensive word
  • Like 2