Automatic Sweetness

Ganjaman17

Well thanks to Sweet Seeds for this chance. :)

Sweet Afghani Delicious Auto

New version of our S.A.D. autoflowering. Result of crossing our best strainsautoflowering with SAD Quality Auto above, with dense buds and copious resin production, intense and sweet aroma musky, fast flowering, strong effect and great hybrid vigor. The r-evolution of autoflowering reached the end of flowering these plants reach the same resinous and desirable than sisters non-autoflowering.

Technical Data:

Autoflowering 100%

Indoor Yield: 400-500g/m2

Outdoor Yield: 40-100g/planta

Indoor / Outdoor Harvest: 8 weeks from germination

Height: 40-90cm

Black Jack Auto

Autoflowering new version of our Black Jack. Result of crossing our S.A.D. Auto with our Jack Herer. Automatic superior quality, dense buds and copious resin production, intense aroma and sweet incense, flowering quick, strong and great hybrid vigor effect.

The r-evolution of autoflowering reached the end of flowering these plants reach the same resinous and desirable thansisters non-autoflowering.

Technical data:

100% autoflowering

Indoor Yield: 400-550g/m2

Outdoor Yield: 40-250g/planta

Indoor/Outdoor Harvest : 9 weeks from germination

Height: 40-110 cm

Cream Caramel Auto

New version of our Cream Caramel autoflowering. Result of crossing our best strains autoflowering with Caramel Cream. Automatic top quality, with dense buds and copious resin production, intense sweet earthy aroma, fast flowering, strong effect and great hybrid vigor. The r-evolution of autoflowering has come at the end of the flowering plants reach the same resinous and desirable than theirsisters non-autoflowering.

Technical Data

Autoflowering 100%

Indoor Yield: 350-500g/m2

Outdoor Yield: 35-100g/plant

Indoor / Outdoor Harvest: 8 weeks from germination

Height: 40-90cm

Fast Bud Auto

Most recent generation automatic strain. Excellent produccion with big buds covered by abundant and aromatic resins.These plants can reach heights of 40-90 cm. Strong effect and sweet taste with exotic tones coming from Diesel’s inheritance.

Autoflowering: 100%

THC: 16%. CBD: 0,8%. CBN: 0,4%

Indoor yield: 400-500 g/m2

Outdoor yield: 20-60 g/plant.

Indoor blooming: 5 weeks.

Indoor / outdoor harvest : 7 weeks from germination.

height: 40 - 90 cm

I decided to go all auto as all this new hype and other members photos have got me interested to see what they can do. Last night the beans the went in some wet paper towels on a plate, popped that in a plastic bag and that in the airing cupboard as its bloody cold in the house. So now its a waiting game for the first little roots to pop out.

:smokin:

post-4390-0-40114800-1328957979_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Hey Ganjaman17!

Welcome to the contest mate!

Hope you enjoy this wonderful autos ;) Good luck for the competition :yep:

sweet regards,

tommy

• Like 1

Thanks for the replies,

well after 48 hours of worry thinking are these beans going to pop, ive got the first signs of cracks and the CC has a little white root tip just starting to pop out. Its the Cream Caramel that are first off with the Black Jack a pretty close second, the other 2 strains are still to show cracks. Hopefully all should be showing cracks in the next 24 hours, the 6 that have cracked today will get put in their pots tomorrow.

med_gallery_4390_4105_144355.jpgmed_gallery_4390_4105_383601.jpg

• Like 3

Good luck man im sure they;ll all crack for ya! :yinyang:

thanks and godspeed cnt do multiquotes ;)

I checked on the seeds today and the 6(3CCA,3BJA) starters were all showing taproots, and the other 6(3SADA,3FBA)were starting to crack. So that was good enough for me to go and get the pots ready. I made a quick trip to the grow shop to pick up some more veg nutes i also came back with some new fangled air pot thing, they didnt have the size i wanted and he offered me these new pots.Which i have to say i turned down as i know nothing about them, but got the usual " i use them and theyre really good". I did decide to take his freebie though and just see how it goes.

tn_gallery_4390_4105_22540.jpg

I found half a bag of bio-bizz coco, so i decided to use that with no perlite to fill up my pots for the seedlings. I have 8 1.5l pots,1 airpot and 3 1l pots that i filled with coco and gave a pre-watering of H&G coco grow a+b(1ml/L), Multizyme(1ml/L) and some Roots Stimulator(1ml/L). I then made some little holes in the top of the coco ready for the seeds to be popped in using a screw that very handily was on the floor next to me.

tn_gallery_4390_4105_46547.jpg

The pots are on a tray in the corner of my room, they are under a 600 MH as i havent got anything less powerful at the minute but it will also help to keep the temps in the room up with this cold weather. I have put them on an 18/6 light cycle for now with a 450w rad coming on during lights off to stop the temps dropping too much. As these only have such a short vegetative period i am trying to give them the best possible few weeks before they flower to try and get everything as much of a constant as i can. So after popping all the seeds in the pots, it was the cream caramel that got to test out the air pot. I put some propagator lids over the tops of the pots to help retain a bit of moisture in them until the seeds get going.

med_gallery_4390_4105_105762.jpg

The lamp in the pics the sodium dual spec, switched over to the MH after the pic. So a fairly eventful day today, looking forward to the next few weeks.

:bong:

Edited by Mr Mullen
Done
  • Like 2

This is the nutes they are recieving at the minute. I have had good success with the House & Garden Range last few grows so i am deciding to stick with them for a while. They have some root stimulator first before i give them the roots excel as this works for me fairly well.

med_gallery_4390_4105_125609.jpg

When i went to have a quick check on them to see how they were doing and check the thermostats and make any changes needed to the enviroment. The temps were at 21.3c and had a low of 14c during the lights off. The humidity was at 50% with a low of 39%, the tops of the pots had remained nice and moist as i had worried about having a 600w over them. But thing about it hopefully they will have a more rapid start with the extra light as i normally use flouros for this stage. Just got to wait for them to show their heads

med_gallery_4390_4105_198596.jpg

• Like 1

thanks harris,

Well its the Cream Caramel off to fastest start, no surprise as they were the first to crack

gallery_4390_4105_97671.jpg

The Black Jack are a close second with 2/3 showing and i can see the third on its way.

tn_gallery_4390_4105_74125.jpg

The S.A.D are just starting to poke their way through the coco

tn_gallery_4390_4105_36780.jpg

Heres a pic of them all together, i decided to leave the propagator tops off now. The Fast Bud are the smaller 3 pots on the right.

tn_gallery_4390_4105_59686.jpg

The temps are sitting at around 25c and a humidity of 47%, i have now switched the light on to 24 hours for the next couple of days to try and give them a head start and the light keeps the temps nice and constant. So now the proper beginning of the vegetative stage begins. :guitar:

• Like 1

Day 4/5

All of the plants are showing now, with 2 slightly smaller than the rest. The temps have been around 19-23c with the weather being so cold last few days. The humidity wasnt showing up on my meter so i might pop the prop lids on them again till they reach the top, but they do take up only a small fraction of the room so i put a bucket of water next to them to try and raise RH level in there. I guess i am looking to repot again in around a week, it will be interesting to see how much of a root system they have got before they start flowering. I am still thinking about final pot size to flower them in, some are definetly going in 15l pots, not too sure wether to do all of them in that size. As i did read somewhere that some auto's had a higher yield in 15ls than 11ls, air-pots could also be a possibility too.

tn_gallery_4390_4105_214281.jpg