Automatic Sweetness

Ganjaman17

As i was watering them yesterday evening, im sure i spotted some little pistils starting to come through on the cream caramel most noticabley. The CC are the biggest ones there and look the most promising so far. :)

tn_gallery_4390_4105_87251.jpg

I think its finally time to switch the lamp to the hps(dual spec) tomorrow, which is going to induce some stretch all round i suppose. Im happy to see the start of flowering though, nice to think of whats on its way :guitar:

• Like 1

I didnt get round to changing the lamp over today been up most of the night feeling shit, im sure the plants are going through phenomenal growth spurts between checks. I also noticed a wasp in theretn_gallery_4390_4105_24884.jpg hopefully theres no more of them i killed one last week.

The pistils seemed more pronounced today, its the cream caramel.

tn_gallery_4390_4105_9157.jpg

tn_gallery_4390_4105_189070.jpg

Theyre all sitting quite happily so far, it looks like ive got 2 dwarfs in there too. ones a black jack and the others an s.a.d i think.

Temps are between 25-28c lights on and humdity is at 47% so im happy with that. they seem to be liking what im feeding them so far as no burnt tips :guitar:

Day 28/29

I have switched the lamp over today to a sunmaster dual spec(600) so thats more lumens in the room now compared to the mh. The temps today went up to 30.4c as a max but managed to get it down to 28c mainly through the lights on, with a low of 17c. The humidity is between 37% and 53% so im pretty happy with that now. Im really impressed with the cream caramel they seem to have the most explosive growth rate compared to the others, the black jack seem to be coming on not too far behind. I also realised when moving them that i forgot to write on some of the pots when i repotted so ive got a couple to guess with :wassnnme:

tn_gallery_4390_4105_236987.jpg

I am going to have to try and change my timers around so i get the 4 hours lights off during the day so i can take some pics now the hps is in use.

• Like 1

Day 30/31

I am really impressed with the rate of growth these have the cream caramel are noticeably alot bigger stemmed and have stretched upwards more than the rest of the plants, so lets hope thats gunna be a nice frame for some buds. They should be due a watering tomorrow and im still unsure wether i should switch the nutes over just yet to the bloom ones.

tn_gallery_4390_4105_432391.jpg

I need to repot the last CC still as shes still in that airpot thing, i think shes going to go in a 6l pot to if theres any difference. The temps were sitting nicely at 26.4c today which i was happy with and the humidity was low so they got a misting with some plain water

Edited by Ganjaman17

Guest La Viva Sativa

looking good ganjaman , top work and lovin the wasp pic cant beat a bit sweet honey.

all the best and stay safe bro. :yinyang::skin_up:

• Like 1

Hello mate, thanks for popping in :)

I was up doing my watering tonight and the gals are looking nice and healthy although the cream caramel are starting to show signs of hunger the lower sets of leaves are noticeably paler than the others, they are double the height of some of the plants in there. So i might have to give them a little extra in the feed from now. I took a side on shot of them you can see 2 of the cream caramel at the back the tallest of the ladies though there is some large spacing between the internodes. I have the rest of them slightly confused at the the min as i forgot to transfer the labels over when repotting them.

tn_gallery_4390_4105_62864.jpg

Also quite excitingly i noticed a new seedling growing in the side of the pot, which really surprised me at first. then i realised that i reused the coco from the last grow so it must have been a seed from one of the plants that suffered from the hermie pollen, could have been a mixture of anything from the last grow so i might as well see if i can pull it out tommorow and give it its own pot with the others. So i have a mystery plant :shuriken:

tn_gallery_4390_4105_266188.jpg

thanks rabid, im hoping its from one of the hazes should be a female as the pollen came from a hermie so possibly orange bud x something be exciting to see if it dont hermie and what it produces.

I finally got round to repotting the cream caramel in the airpot and thought id put up a snap to show they root difference theirs hardly any on the outside of the pot. It seemed to grow slower from the start but its not a fair comparison as its only one pot, i also repotted the other a week ago so thats probably stunted it some more, she went into a 6.2 litre pot just to see the difference as the others are in 11ls.

tn_gallery_4390_4105_178897.jpg

I changed my timers around the other night so that the 4 hours lights off is in the middle of the day so theres not as much of a temperature difference and so i could take some pics without the light on. Suddenly realised that in a box in my loft with no lights on i couldnt see what the camera was pointing at or focus it as its manual atm as the auto parts broke, so the pics abit crappy and im gonna have to do some thinking of how to get some better pics,I forgot to check the stat for min temps but it was at 26c in lights on later in the day.

tn_gallery_4390_4105_37805.jpg

If i remember to take my tape measure up i will get some heights of the plants as id be quite interested to know how much they are growing each day

:smokin:

Looking good so far, I'll keep an eye on this Ganjaman. Cream Caramel is on my to-do list so be interesting to see how you get on with them :spliff:

Cheers Mate, your welcome to stop by any time you want :) I do think the cream caramels look rather promising so far :guitar:

Day 35/36

I noticed a slight upward leaf curl on a few and some brown spots on the leafs im not sure if this was when i misted them during lights on the other day when i wasnt thinking properly :doh: I raised the light and gave them a foliar feed of magic green yesterday and hope they should perk up now.

tn_gallery_4390_4105_507341.jpg

Otherwise they seem to be coming along pretty well and im starting to get some nice smells now when i enter the room. I switched the nutes over from grow to bloom today so its just a+b, roots excel and multizyme. id imagine it will be getting close to the time to phase out the roots excel as they should be about halfway through, and no signs of tip burn so far i need to remember to top off the pots with some more vermiculite as it seems to really brighten up around the other plants i tried it on. Im still trying to get the hang of taking pictures in the dark so they should improve over the next week or so :wassnnme:

• Like 1

Day 40/41

Afternoon People, :)

I got a group shot of them all this morning just after the lights went out. Min temp has been 17.9c and Max 28c, Min Humidity 35% Max 51%.

They are getting base nutes at e.c 1.4, roots excel and multizyme. I am starting to think about dropping the roots excel once theyve finished stretching and start filling out.

tn_gallery_4390_4105_638737.jpg

Heres a pic of one i pulled out, it could be a Fast Bud, Sad or Black Jack im not sure :headpain:

tn_gallery_4390_4105_25954.jpg

A close up of some of the pistils of one of the plants, some nice tight spacing going on there :guitar:

tn_gallery_4390_4105_212483.jpg

I think this is the plant in the previous pic, it seems to be further ahead than all the rest so i think it could possibly be a fast bud. I have labelled some so i might be able to work it out once i get round to looking at the pots for marks of what they are.

tn_gallery_4390_4105_630101.jpg

And a close up of some cream caramel pistils.

tn_gallery_4390_4105_158555.jpg

As i was moving some of them around earlier, there was some nice smells wafting around the room which was quite pleasing :skin_up: Just over half way through now i think so not long :guitar:

• Like 4

Hello G, hope you are well dude :) i grew out the CC a while ago and really wish i kept my cutting going, i had a stonker, totally covered in trichs, i grew it again from seed twice but didn`t get the same one again, still a nice smoke though, tasty too! atb with the rest :smoke:

• Like 1

Hello Ratdog, :)

Im very well thanks and hope you are too, no clones from these unfortunatley being as there autos. Ive got one CC that is further ahead than the others and she really smells nice. I noticed a few more nice smells when i was removing the odd plant for a pic. I would like to give the non-auto versions a try too at some point.

Day 43/44

All good in there today, they all have really bushed out i have a nice canopy formed under the light. I think ive managed to identify them all now after doing a bit of home work reading other peoples threads :wassnnme: First Pics of the Cream Caramel, shes been a hungry one still lacking a bit in some n i think i might do a blend with some grow nutes in for her. Shes got a real nice skunk smell coming from her :guitar:

tn_gallery_4390_4105_48570.jpg

A top shot

tn_gallery_4390_4105_76626.jpg

The next ups the Fast Bud, they have the most bud growth on them so far and a strange smell i cant quite put my finger on at the minute a nice one though.

tn_gallery_4390_4105_452615.jpg

A close up

tn_gallery_4390_4105_265644.jpg

The SAD one of the plants without much pistil growth so far, well compared to the CC and FB. A real nice short and bushy plant. No smells that ive noticed as of yet

tn_gallery_4390_4105_160442.jpg

A close up, you can see shes behind the others.

tn_gallery_4390_4105_199055.jpg

And a final close up of the Black Jack, as the pic of the whole plant wasnt in focus when i uploaded it.

tn_gallery_4390_4105_435561.jpg

I gave the Fast Buds and 2 of the Cream Caramel some Bud-XL in their feed, which says it transports key sugars in the plant and improves bud formation. I am going to be thinking of giving them one watering of some pk 13/14 at some point soon when the buds going into the stages of swelling up. The temps have been Min 15.6c and Max 26.3c, Min Humidity is 32% and Max 60%.

• Like 3