Nirvana beans

hemlok

;) High everyone hope we are all well ?

update time ! as you will see i havent been about much with one thing and another, however my ladies are coming along swimmingly :D the snow white is now 3 wks 12/12 and has stopped growing vertically and started to swell like buggery, i had to bend the main tip as it was getting a bit long and now i have a banana shaped bud, it didnt bother her one little bit, all the baby buds are just starting to frost over, gonna have to get a mag glass me thinks ! the sk#1 is also doing very nicely she stayed quite slim compared to the sw but she is starting to put weight on now :) bent her over today as well ( woohooo ) hope our deb doesnt read this :)

think thats about it for now,

so take care everyone and try and be good

hemlok :ninja:

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hemlok

• zigzag

• hemp playboy

• ICaneBud

High everyone, it only seems like yesterday i was asking all about snow white and sk#1 and yet here we are the Snow white has been hrvested ( hung upside down for nearly a week, then packed into tupperware containers today) the sk#1 is getting her hair cut soon also :D

:D It seems that the prelimenary results are back in and the lady from del monte (Mj) she say Yes !! thanks again everyone for all the help and support, i cant wait to get my next batch on the grow :) poss a blue tooth thai jobbie :) thx you know who you are !

take care and keep safe

hemlok

sorry as yet still no camera and i havent weighed any of it, promise to post a dry weight though

• 2 weeks later...

Excellent thread guys. I was donated three snowhite fems from a good cyber m8. He also sent me 7 of gypsy's skunk No.1. I am really looking forward to growing the snowhite after checking them in strainbase as the flowers look really nice!

I am off to buy some more seeds tomorrow but choices choices. I am deff. going for the adventure mix.