Welcome Dutch Passion to UK420

withnail

I'd like to welcome to the boards Dutch Passion :D

Tony from Dutch Passion will be on hand to deal with questions and any issues you may have or have had in the past.DP are aware thy have had some issues as a company and they have taken out a support forum on here to help rectify the problems and show how the company has moved on.Tony will be along shortly to clarify the position of the company and let everyone know what direction the company are heading in.

I'm guessing some people may have some issues with some dutch passion seeds and this is the place to raise those concerns but please do it in a civilised and rational manner, that way issues are far more likely to be resolved.

Cheers :v:

Hi, and welcome.

<Rolls up sleeves> Right then....

:rofl:

No, only kiddin'! I have one question, about Mazar. I first grew this about ten years ago, it was a lovely smoke and was the very twin of Sensi' "Superskunk". But every time I have smoked it in the last five years, it has been very different and quite bland by comparison. Has the formula changed? I should add that I have exactly the same experience with Sensi's "Superskunk" - that too has changed totally for the worse over the last five years IME.

• Like 1

Welcome aboard Tony.

Never had any troubles with dp regular seeds,infact the female ratio has been more than the males.

Ive got 4 mazar on the go at the mo,love this strain,great for a night time smoke,sends me off into dreamland.

Keep up the good work guys.

Penny.

lol

Well aye,makes me nearly piss myself aswell,canny bloody move aff the sofa.

I aint grown her since 2006,so I hope they aint messed about with her to much if indeed at all.

Penny.

I'll be interested to hear how you feel about the current release(s), Penny.

Will bare you in mind Arnold,flowering begins monday,so be a wee while yet.

You got me concerned noo,lets see what Tony says eh!

Penny.

Currently growing a Mekong High, just flipped to 12/12 a couple days back, all good so far!

A thread on it wouldn't go amiss DP Tony, (hint, hint! :wassnnme: ) as there aren't a great deal of grow reports on it yet. I'd also be interested to know what area of Laos/Vietnam the genetics originate from, any idea Tony?

Edited by MekongBlues

I've only ever grown California orange fom DP, was a lovely daytime smoke, like smoking orangina :yep:

Welcome to the forums :skin_up:

Edited by Otherwise L.A.C.