Amnesia's Sweet Seeds 2012 Grow Diary (2nd diary)

Amnesia

SATURDAY 14 th APRIL.

+SPEED#3 YIELD and INITIAL SMOKE REPORT.

58g (2oz 2g)

This was the best looking buds out of the three +Speeds i grew out with stacked calaxys and frosty galore!, Standing at 57cm just 1cm taller than +S#2 and in a 6 litre pot compared to the others in 6.5 litres she has still produced an outstanding 2oz 2g which is an oustanding amount for such a small plant especially being an auto strain, dense compact buds.

I would say this one is the most trich covered, smell and tastewise there is definitely more of a sweetness to it, slightly more fruity and i might add a lot more stronger when you open the jar too. :wub:

Effect again is upbeat and i will say again such a lovely taste, my favourite out of the three +Speeds so far. Of course everything could change after a little cure so as usual we will do a proper smoke report on all four plants in a couple of weeks.

A few of the buds.>

med_gallery_46705_2371_662795.jpg

med_gallery_46705_2371_484975.jpg

med_gallery_46705_2371_301972.jpg

med_gallery_46705_2371_283776.jpg

med_gallery_46705_2371_748332.jpg

Green Poison next.>

• Like 2

SATURDAY 14th APRIL.

GREEN POISON YIELD and INITIAL SMOKE REPORT.

92g (3oz 8g)

A mighty impressive strain i must say, from the start she has had a lovely structure having proper dense heavy colas with one main one and lots of smaller ones around it and even more frostier than the +Speeds which is certainly saying something! :wub: She stood at 66cm tall (just over 2ft) and was harvested at Day 60, Sweet Seeds say harvest at day 56 so just four days more. A Beautiful short plant and as Sweet Seeds say very short, they say between 60-100cm in height so all praises to Sweet Seeds as they were right on target with the description. :notworthy:

I'm amazed by how much she has produced giving me over 3 oz's of dry manicured bud, by far the heaviest yielder out of the four autos that i grew.

Now the smell from her now dry is fantastic, when she was midway through flowering she actually resembled cat piss but towards the end she was smelling much better a bit like a fruity wine, very nice indeed. :grubsup:

Rock hard dense buds but lovely and crumbly too and a smokers dream to go in, The smell is just like the taste and definitely on the fruity side and i think a subtle kind of limey flavour in there, not citrusy as such more like a complex wine. lol

I'm really impressed with the smoke of this one as again its very smooth and a very enjoyable smoke even when just jarred up, i'm very much looking forward to smoking this after a cure as i really like the taste now.

Energizing and upbeat, quite funny too and i'm as happy as larry with this one. This was the first one i had to the start of the day and for the first part i can tell you i knew this was just the job when i was told a big smile appeared on my face and stayed for a while i might add, I just felt this as being an uplifting humerous smoke.

All in all this strain gets a big thumbs up from me to grow and most importantly smoke, did i mention she was never a fussy feeder either? : :realcool:

Very much looking forward to the coming weeks in the jars and of course i will keep you updated with a smoke report after a cure, On with the pictures of the Green Poison then, Sweet Seeds i congratulate you as in my opinion you have done a top job here. :notworthy:

Various buds from her.>

med_gallery_46705_2371_585600.jpg

med_gallery_46705_2371_518741.jpg

med_gallery_46705_2371_171214.jpg

med_gallery_46705_2371_275860.jpg

med_gallery_46705_2371_249703.jpg

med_gallery_46705_2371_302101.jpg

Into the jars next.>

• Like 4

TOTAL YIELD FOR THIS GROW

280 grams or exactly 10 ounces of dry manicured bud.

:wub:

+SPEED#1 - 60g (2oz 4g)

+SPEED#2 - 70g (2oz 14g)

+SPEED#3 - 58g (2oz 2g)

GREEN POISON - 92g (3oz 8g)

A pic of +Speed#2, +Speed#3 and the Green Poison in the jars, the jar on the left is +Speed#2 then +Speed#3 and the last two jars on the right are the Green Poison.

med_gallery_46705_2371_101518.jpg

To save you going back to +Speed#1 jarring pics here is a pic of her harvest too.>

med_gallery_46705_2371_650901.jpg

A fantastic grow and over so soon too, just to remind you to get to this harvest it has took the following times since they sprouted the surface of the soil.>

+Speed#1-DAY 62

+Speed#2-DAY 58

+Speed#3-DAY 57

Green Poison- DAY 60

A great result i'm sure you will agree, most importantly the smoke hits the spot. :yep:

An update is coming up later on both of the Sweet Specials later, fantastic looking buds on them especially SS#2 which is looking real nice now that the buds are really coming along.

Thanks again Sweet Seeds for this opportunity to grow out these strains for free and i now have 10oz of sweet buds, I don't suppose i would of originally purchased these and grew them only on the basis that they were autos but there are definitely no regrets here and these would be absolutely ideal for growers with a smaller space.

Sweet Specials later on today. :photo:

• Like 4

Hi Amnesia, sorry man, been a while i know :spliff:

I've just been catching up with your work, and boy it's some nice work 4sure :naughty: .

Them nugs look reet tasty man and the weights you pulled are only 3x better than what i achieved lol

Cool smoko reports too, enjoy your work man :yep:

peace :hippy:

:band: :applause: :applause: :band:

Well done mate.

Good news for the Green Poison hey!

Did you finish them all in 6ltr pots?

:D

FRANK

Budelaire I'm really impressed by these mate and smoke real good, well worth a try in my opinion. :yep:

mygreenmojo A good time to stop by, its going to be a great summer no matter what happens now! :bong:

All the best.

Frank Lopez I'm loving the Green poison mate, considering the smell was quite nasty in flower this just goes to show what can happen after harvest and dried, bring on the cure! They were finished in 6.5 litre pots except +Speed#3 that was in a 6 litre one because i ran out of pots.

Cheers for looking in. :spliff:

e2a : I thought i would put up a link here of my other diary for this years Sweet Seeds grow diaries for those of you that have missed it and would like to take a read.> Amnesia's Sweet Seeds 2011/12 Grow Diary. Ice Cool, Jack 47 and S.A.D. 400w in compost.T5, MH, Sodium.

Sweet Seeds :notworthy:

Edited by Amnesia

SATURDAY 14th APRIL.

SWEET SPECIAL#1 and SWEET SPECIAL#2, DAY 79 FROM SEED.

Here is the report which should of been updated yesterday. :stoned:

SS#2 is finishing up fast now as you will see in the pics, SS#1 is not so advanced but is getting some heavy colas on her and both look a nice healthy green colour so no problems there, big sturdy girls too and should be good yielders looking at them now. The new owner is 100% happy with them and so if anyone has a Sweet Special refusing to autoflower i would definitely recommend to put them into 12/12 if you have the available space because they perform with no problems and have a lovely structure to them as you will see below.

Today is Day 79 from seed and the 43rd Day under the 12/12 regime so 6 weeks 1 day into flowering.

First off side by side.

SS#2 on the left.

SS#1 on the right.

med_gallery_46705_2371_643811.jpg

SWEET SPECIAL#1, DAY 79 from seed, DAY 43 12/12.

med_gallery_46705_2371_588901.jpg

med_gallery_46705_2371_750456.jpg

med_gallery_46705_2371_47623.jpg

Sweet Special#2 after :bong:

• Like 1

SATURDAY 14th APRIL.

SWEET SPECIAL#2 DAY 79 from seed, Day 43 12/12.

Much more advanced this one, lot of frostiness and around 50% of the pistils have browned off already especially lower down the colas so looking like an early finish for this one, for only Day 43 into flower she is far ahead of SS#1 and not to forget they are at exactly the same age.

med_gallery_46705_2371_79987.jpg

med_gallery_46705_2371_246553.jpg

med_gallery_46705_2371_39381.jpg

med_gallery_46705_2371_670364.jpg

med_gallery_46705_2371_82612.jpg

med_gallery_46705_2371_179321.jpg

Great plants, I will get post up the heights of them in the next couple of days along with any smells i get from them. I'm really enjoying the Green poison right now and i'm now ready to face the day :boxing: A real nice uplifting smoke.

Report on all the goodness in the jars after a little cure. :yep:

• Like 3

Hey dude, I keep coming to look at your Green Poison just before flower :wub:

Can you tell me what you thought of the 1st set of branches? would you say they're better off being trimmed off?

Cheers :)

FRANK

Edited by Frank Lopez
  • Like 2

Amnesia dude, quality harvest and pics mate :yep:

I fell in love with the Green Poison as ya know, due to this diary I'll be ordering three of them off the tude tomorrow for my bro to grow out :guitar:

Thanks for the Diary it was really good viewing with lots of info

Top grower :king:

• Like 2

Hey Amnesia, just been having a wee look at your diary, stunning results dude :yep: Has got me really excited since I just germed two +speed and two black jack autos. Also upgraded to a 400w digi ballast and a dual spec bulb so can't wait to see how they perform this time around. Your results have put a big grin on my face :D

Lovely looking smoke, enjoy!

All the best

G

• Like 2

Frank Lopez I agree the Green Poison was a proper stunner with a superb structure, most importantly though she smokes real nice too and it just goes to show that the smells can totally change once harvested and dried, from cat piss to a fruity winey flavour! lol I'm amazed by how much she yielded as well producing over 3 ounces of dried and manicured lovely tasting bud.

Regarding the first set of branches, basically if they are not getting much light then i see no reason for having them as it would better for the main buds to get all the energy, of course this depends on plant heights and such and this is why you should try and get the lower branches up to the canopy so that they turn into main ones too.

All the best. :yep:

CannabisKingGlad you like the diary mate, good choice on the Green Poison as she sure is a lovely :skin_up:

Gland Cheers for looking in, +Speed again nice tasting weed with a nice high with proper crystally buds. No regrets with this grow whatsoever and i'm happy to have them all in the jars. :smokin:

A smoke report coming up this weekend on +Speed#1 as she has been in the jar for 12 days now. :D

• Like 1

Guest kushadelic2010

Amnesia...

those green poisons look awesome, im so glad i got 3 of those when i did, cant wait to finish this widow off and start the next batch off!!

great diary btw, +rep

i updated mine with some better quality photos, if u drop by

stay safe

:yinyang:

The photoperiod ones seem in good hands buddy. Look quite nice too, I shall leave them in the 12/12 seed tin and have a pleasant surprise if they do auto. :guitar:

Top work as usual Amnesia.