Amnesia's Sweet Seeds 2012 Grow Diary (2nd diary)

Amnesia

SUNDAY 20th MAY, SWEET SPECIAL#1 INITIAL SMOKE REPORT.

:yahoo:

med_gallery_46705_2371_604869.jpg

med_gallery_46705_2371_117116.jpg

med_gallery_46705_2371_376145.jpg

med_gallery_46705_2371_643008.jpg

After 2 weeks drying the last Sweet Special has been jarred up, this one is also very resinous like SS#2 although the buds are not quite as dense as her sister.

The smell from her is a sunbtle sweet with an hint of fruitiness in there, not like SS#2 which is just extremely sweet! Still nice tasting with maybe a bit of spice in there.

Nice pleasant, positive high and feeling good to face the day, great daytime smoke i think as there's no sleepiness or feeling like a sit/lie down and not too smelly either unlike her stinky sister. :wub: Smooth on the throat too with no harshness whatsoever.

So out of the two Sweet Specials my favourite is SS#2 and only purely on taste because from what i feel so far both have the very same sort of uplifting high which i do prefer, definitely a sociable weed. another smoke report will be done on these two in a couple of weeks time because as you know things the tastes could develop further in the jars. :yep: from me anyhow.

This girl was harvested at Day 64 of 12/12 and taller than her sister SS#2 which was chopped at Day 57, the final dry yield from both plants will be announced in the next day or two.

Great job Sweet Seeds in bringing us these 3rd Generation autos to the masses, i really like what i see so far. :notworthy:

All the best everyone, Happy Growing. :bong:

• Like 3

hi amnesia u piff god,

can i just say thats prob one of the best diarys i have read on here in yrs. my mouth was watering just reading and lookin at photos. it made me want them so so badly, all the best mate i take my hat off to you whils bowing down in ur presence. good work.

i actually cant get over them buds and the way u discribed them.

i think im in love lol dont tell no-one tho.

take care and il be lookin out for future posts from u

atb

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

SWEET SPECIAL#1 & SWEET SPECIAL#2 FINAL DRY YIELD.

ymcmb I take it you liked the diary then?, If you get the chance i would try these out as they are all good, and such a fast turnaround too you cannot go wrong.

All the best mate and thanks for taking the time out to read my diary, it was a complete pleasure and even better smoking them.

Amnesia#2 has got back to me with the dry yield from both girls, great result even though they turned out to be the photoperiod type. :thisbig:

Sweet Special#1 - 95g (3oz 11g)

Sweet Special#2 - 131g (4oz 19g) :eek:

We are both very impressed with the yield and most importantly the smokes get a big thumbs up from us. :yep: Although SS#1 was taller, SS#2 has much denser and tighter buds.

SS#2 has been jarred up for 3 weeks now and that full SWEET flavour is still there even more so :wub: SS#1 for 12 days so far and only got a subtle sweet/slightly fruity taste and smell but like her sister is a good, positive uplifting smoke.

All the best everyone.

• Like 4

Finally i get a mo to catch up lol

Dude, all round a crackin diary :guitar:

Enjoy that smoko man, well deserved i say :yep:

peace :hippy:

mygreenmojo Its been a brilliant all round grow mate and the smokes are all good so one very happy grower here, All the best with yours too. :yep:

Well to finish this grow off i've made some Ice Bubble hash with the bud trim from the +Speed's and the Green Poison, and also some close bud trim from my previous Sweet Seeds grow which was Ice Cool, Jack 47 and S.A.D.

Around 100g of dry trimmings were used and i have been rewarded with exactly 6 grams of fine hash :wub: Not tried it yet as i will leave it to cure for a week or two first as hash always tastes better after a little cure.

I've got the 8 bag original Bubblebag system but i only used the 220mcn, 190, 120, 45 and the 25 bag. The trim was put through 2 runs and there was probably more if i done a third run but i could not be bothered again.

Their was most hash in the 45 bag but i just mixed them all together to make one piece of hash, made out of all those strains this should be some tasty stuff, it smells like the highest grade and well delicious.

The 100g of trimmings.>

med_gallery_46705_4338_741055.jpg

The bags i used.>

med_gallery_46705_4338_418287.jpg

Ice and half the trim in the bucket, both halves were put through the bags twice.>

med_gallery_46705_4338_596016.jpg

End result once dry, 6 grams of Ice hash.>

med_gallery_46705_4338_126825.jpg

med_gallery_46705_4338_208631.jpg

med_gallery_46705_4338_21568.jpg

A great ending to the grow, using trim which i used to dispose of as rubbish. :yep:

All the best everyone.

• Like 5

Guest La Viva Sativa

Lovely hash there bro and cracking diary as usual all best and stay safe bro. :yinyang::stoned:

• Like 1

Hey mate, its been a while since I popped my head in, enjoyed the smoke reports and it does sound like the +Speed comes into her own with a decent cure and the Green Poison sounds a belting smoke as well.

And man, what a yield you got off the non-auto Sweet Specials, smoke wise it seemed similar to what I grew, bet you were quite chuffed with how these turned out in the end, and loving the bubble hash pics, enjoy mate :yep:

Edited by Serpent
  • Like 2

La Viva Sativa, Serpent. What a fantastic ending to this grow. The hash is very tasty and strong, only a tiny bit is needed for full effect and taste :stoned: All the smokes in the jars are nice with no couchlock in there which i'm very pleased about and today i find out that i was given 3rd place in this years Sweet Seeds grow diaries competition! :guitar::yahoo:

Great to see you are both on the winners list but i feel you both should of had higher places than me, i feel so unworthy yet so privileged to get a podium finish.

Anyhow, Sweet Seeds i cannot put into words how grateful i am for all the free seeds and all the jars of bud they produced, Digital Volcano prize and Grower of the month cup at the start of the year and now another €200 to spend! :notworthy:

Thanks to all the members that participated in the voting process in GOTM and of course the Sweet Seed judges in the finals, Tommy my friend you are the perfect host and your time and work is very much appreciated by everyone here, its been great reading all the diaries and its now like a good book has come to an end. :yep:

All the best everyone, Happy Days. :skin_up:

A link here to all the winners.> ★ WINNERS ★ of the 3rd Sweet Seeds Grow Diary Competition

Edited by Amnesia
  • Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

Good day everyone, 3rd place prizes are here. Sweet Seeds thank you so much. :king:

:notworthy: Sweet Seeds. :yahoo:

My 3rd place prizes arrived today, thank you so much Sweet Seeds and everyone involved. A fantastic looking cup too and i love the embossed canna leaf on there. :wub:

I chose a 125mm Prima Klima fan, Spliff Stick also a pack of S.A.D, Big Foot and some Jack 47 auto's were also in there as a bonus, and cheers for the T-shirt and catalogue/stickers. :yep:

Congratulations to all the winners, especially mygreenmojo and Budelaire.

med_gallery_46705_4338_240592.jpg

med_gallery_46705_4338_178641.jpg

med_gallery_46705_4338_60187.jpg

med_gallery_46705_4338_569212.jpg

med_gallery_46705_4338_140348.jpg

med_gallery_46705_4338_437485.jpg

Anyone tried the Spliff Stick?, i thought it could be good for hash joints. I plan to use the fan along with a filter of course in my DR90 tent as a drying room only, may need a fan controller to slow it down but we will see.

Anyhow i hope everyone has a great summer, i know i certainly will as i am having a break from growing now as there is plenty in the jars mainly thanks to Sweet Seeds and my current harvest. I will be starting up again at the end of the year so no doubt another Amnesia diary will follow. :bong:

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
Guest kushadelic2010

kushadelic2010 Everything in the jars is well worth a try in my opinion. Get them cracking mate, you will not regret it.

All the best. :yep:

Sweet Special#1 is now dry and jarred up so the last smoke report is ready and coming up later on. :bong:

My Green Poison is over a month old now, so if you get a chance, pop in and tell me what you think :)

stay safe

:smokin::stoned::alien2:

• Like 1

Well done Amnesia fella. Don't think I congratulated you at the time, so well done buddy.

You certainly get the best from whatever you pop. :yep:

• Like 1

GREEN POISON SMOKE REPORT, 16 WEEKS CURE.

kushadelic2010 I've been having a look in your room and i see good things going on in there. They look superb mate and will certainly reward you come harvest time, my favourite out of the autos i grew is definitely the Green Poison, delicious.

All the best.

Budelaire This grow has definitely made me think differently about autos and they will make another appearance in my growroom in future for sure. Enjoy your well deserved harvest too mate and i look forward to your next grow diary. :yep:

I just had to do another quick smoke report on the Green Poison, this beauty has turned out to be my favourite smoke out of all the girls in this grow. She smells/tastes great and the buds have a perfect structure. :wub:

She has been in the jars for 16 weeks (113 days exactly) today so all the fine flavours are here now. I just love the structure of these buds,compact and a little bud goes a long way, covered in trichs and look like all bud should. The smell is STRONG with the main aroma being like exotic fruit with the finest hash scent in there, you get a bit of spice in the taste as well, a really nice full flavoured satisfying taste which gets you wanting more of it.

Now, you know this is going to be strong when you get what i call a rush to your head with the first one. A cold sweat to the forehead and the back of your eyes tingling, you instantly feel energized! :eek: then you feel alert but spaced out if you know what i mean. A mellow, smooth and calm relaxing ride and you can still think straight and function, feeling positive on life. When it comes to bedtime its happy trails until you drift off to a solid nights sleep.

Sweet Seeds have done an amazing job with these Green Poison, its still hard to believe that they are autos. I only had the one plant but i'm mighty impressed with the smoke from her and i look forward to growing out the rest i have to see any differences.

Big thumbs up from me! :bong:

A quick pic of a few buds after 16 weeks in the jars, the pile on the right has been in the grinder ready to smoke. The bud grinds up easily and sprinkles in like a dream.

med_gallery_46705_4338_143688.jpg

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
Guest nelly123

Hi amnesia, ya done some damn nice starins by the sounds of your reports, i done the poisen b4 but none auto it looked simler to yourz, i was same i enjoyed it and found it very potent, that sweedseeds trophy with the canna leafs on looks mint man, am very proud of my GOM trophy i hope you are of yourz man you done a fantastic job man, and learnt me a few things along the way man, thankyou for that, hope to see you around man. safe. nelly :skin_up:

• Like 1