Lesleys sweet seeds diary !

Lesley

When would you switch them to 12/12, there almost 3 weeks, I was going to pot them up to their 11ltr pots week after next, as next week is full with hospital trips !

howdo Lesley :stoned: you dont really want to flip to flower with the non autos until they show sex (i know theyre fems but you really want to see lady pubes on them :spliff: ) otherwise they'll stretch to buggery looking for light and still wont flower until theyre ready anywhos.

if theyve rooted out them pots get them in the next ones soon as you can really :stoned:

howdo Lesley :stoned: you dont really want to flip to flower with the non autos until they show sex (i know theyre fems but you really want to see lady pubes on them :spliff: ) otherwise they'll stretch to buggery looking for light and still wont flower until theyre ready anywhos.

if theyve rooted out them pots get them in the next ones soon as you can really :stoned:

Thanks for the advice, I will keep that in mind, but can only work with them on my good days at the moment , so have to do what i can when I can really :-) :skin_up:

How are you Lesley? I hope you are ok, keep them fists up.

:yinyang:

SC

Thanks for asking, do you know what, i cant belive how well im doing, have to stay on my feet to look after my girls, lol ! :guitar:

• Like 1