Lesleys sweet seeds diary !

Lesley

Have you been attending the RABID SCHOOL OF ART Lesley?

Bloody nice pics there. Great stuff.

Cheers :smokin:

:rofl::book::smartass::king:lol

looking lovely lesley :yep:

• Like 1

Guest Thicky

They look amazing that size :-) argg ! wish I wasn't so thick, told you my brain has scrambled ! :guitar:

See if Hiphip will give you another class in chat on how to get them to that size

It is much easier to see how well you are doing now Lesley :yep:

• Like 1

:guitar: all girls together :guitar:post-57732-0-67498000-1334050810_thumb.jpg

:smokin:post-57732-0-81668000-1334050813_thumb.jpg

:skin_up:post-57732-0-84069100-1334050816_thumb.jpg

: post-57732-0-11903300-1334050820_thumb.jpg Pscicodelicia

nice work lesley !!!!!: they look absaloutlly delicious so they do girl !!!! fair play to ya you got some sweet smokes for those lucky lungs a yours !!! ill be chopping in a week or so mabye little before but kilin me the anticapation lol : had a taster of the bubba and very nice , all trics are nice and clouded just waiting for lots a amber before i chop , till then its gona be torture lol , anyway great to see how well your girls have done and realy makes me all the more excited about getting to the end of some of my sweetseed strains , gona be badass so they are !!! also all my other strains are doing just as well so gona be a bumper crop this summer , pleanty stocked for winter , let all my following grows mature and cure for anywhere up to the 6 month mark , been working at this for 16 almost 17 years to have a perpetual grow with a crop every 8 weeks and never have to want for top notch buds , finally after lota work swet and fair few hours with the local constabulary through the years im at the point where nobody bothers me anymore i have no one to my house apart from very close and i meen very close mates and even then thats few and far between and no one ever asks me for weed anymore whitch is great as all eyes are of me and i can get on with my growing with no hastles , cant actually beleave how quiet my life is and starting to be realy enjoyable again !!! yeah im a happy man again lol sorry for goin on lol:russian: but yeah at some points over last few years ive had some realy bad times and nice that for once life is actually going ok , im a good person and meen no body any harm only good ! anyway hope to chat some time , id love to here how your bud smokes m8 , wishin you all the best with your harvest and hope you enjoy , peace :

• Like 2