Lesleys sweet seeds diary !

Lesley

The sweet tai's have popped their heads above ground :-) one of the psicodelicias have cracked, I will plant her tomorrow !

Have a good one Lesley. I'm doing Tai and Psico, so I'll be keeping an eye on this one. Hope it goes well for you.

Cheers :yinyang:

Same goes for you hiphip, I hope yours goes well, how far along are yours ? The sweet tai's are only a couple of days old but have shot up !

Mine are about to go into flower. ThisUncoliingMortal has some as well as. He is on day 29 of flower but he has played with his, (They are stunning) whilst mine are left untouched. Will you be supercropping, or topping, etc. yours?

Yes, they fly up. But then again I've not really had a dud from this breeder.

Good luck again.

Cheers :smokin:

Hi lesley,

Best of luck with the diary and the chemo dude, hope both go well for you.

I'll be back to see how yr doing soon.

ATB Dodgee

• Like 1

Thanks dodgee5 !

@ hiphip, Another psicodelicia cracked today & has been planted, so that's 2 psi's & 2 sweet tai's , so I thought I would try topping & bending one of each & leaving the other 2 to do their own thing and see how it goes, depends what the stretch is like, what height did yours reach ?

Thanks dodgee5 !

@ hiphip, Another psicodelicia cracked today & has been planted, so that's 2 psi's & 2 sweet tai's , so I thought I would try topping & bending one of each & leaving the other 2 to do their own thing and see how it goes, depends what the stretch is like, what height did yours reach ?

Don't know yet Lesley. I'll tell you in about 9 weeks :yinyang::wassnnme::yinyang:

Good idea though. My two Psico's are TOTALLY different to each other. One of the Tai's is at 16 inches, the other is 13, other than a little bit in height they LOOK the same.

Hope all is well. Have a good one.

• 2 weeks later...

Potted up all the girls today CCA & the 2 sweet tai's are 2 weeks old now & the 2 psicodelicia's are a week old, all are comming along lovely, I have been taking photos , so I hope to share my girls with you soon.

I put another cream caramel auto seed away to germinate today ! I wish everyone good luck with their grows :-)

Edited by Lesley

hey lesley, good luck with the comp :yep: get some pics up so we can see what you got going ;) u can resize pics online :yep:

e2a or change the settings on your camera before you take the next load of pics ;)

Edited by CANTTHINKOFAUSERNAME

Thanks for all your support guy's, u guys are like my extended family, lol.

Measured my girls today, the 2 wk old girls, CCA is 3& a half inchs & the tai's are 5& a half inchs tall & the psi's at 1 wk are 4 inchs, so I think they are doing really well :-)

Measured my girls today, the 2 wk old girls, CCA is 3& a half inchs & the tai's are 5& a half inchs tall & the psi's at 1 wk are 4 inchs, so I think they are doing really well :-)

What sort of shaped leaves are on the Psico Lesley?

What sort of shaped leaves are on the Psico Lesley?

hey hiphip, well I know there sativa plants but the leaves on the psi are looking very indica, very broad with rounded ends, unlike the s tai, who's leaves are still quit broad but pointed at the ends ! Does that sound anything like yours ?, I will get my bum into gear and get some photos on here ! :-)