smokies, sweet diary

smokie1 b c f c

well here it is people of the canna world. the third uk420,sweet seeds comp :guitar: thanks to uk420 , soft secrets ,and sweet seeds :smokin: and anyone else i have missed...

this year i have gone with , cream caramel, black jack, and sad. i have put 2 cream caramels and 2 black jacks to germ tonight .in my trusted 2 saucers ,way of germinating seeds . ive taken pics of it to show people how,as im not to good with words . ive got space at the moment for 4 more girls in my veg tent .so ive got the grow show on the road. :yahoo: id be well chuffed to win this comp. and i wish everyone else good luck.and trouble free growing :smoke:

here ar the 3 creams, in the usual good packaging..

and the black jacks .

i have chosen my favorite sweet seeds so far . to start with .as i tried the cream caramel, in the very first sweet seeds comp. :yinyang: real dense sticky buds ,that cured after 3 months ,and tasted devine.realy like what sweet seeds say about her. and the black jack is a real zesty lemony incense ,smoke. that has a real smooth taste.with a good 50/50 ratio of buzz.not to high,not to low.

third picture is the chosen two seeds,of cream caramel,on the kitchen roll ,on the saucer ,waiting on the room temp tap water. :dj:

post-29187-0-39836500-1323561215_thumb.jpg

post-29187-0-41549200-1323561456_thumb.jpg

post-29187-0-50807200-1323561817_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

here ar the 2 jack seeds chosen for the grow show :guitar: i then put pic of kitchen roll over the top,of how they ar in the picture ,then i add room temp water untill well soaked ,but not holding any water puddles. here,s a pic of me giving them there first watering,grow for me sweet beans. :hippy:

and third picture is just before i put the top saucer on. then i place them into plastic bags . and place into a warm place. i allways use the satalite tv box,or simular as there allways warm.make use of the heat coming through the grills :yinyang: a proper heated prop, would be safer ,but ive done it like this for years . so i know what im doing :stoned:

post-29187-0-49065000-1323562156_thumb.jpg

post-29187-0-52492700-1323562274_thumb.jpg

post-29187-0-16317800-1323562522_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

all seeds ,now germinating. :guitar: bring it on.. il be growing them in soil,canna pro. at first il put them into root riot cubes ,as ive used them for ages ,and they work a treat. il be using seaweed and plant magic ot1 nutes, for grow/bloom. . il be putting the seeds into my veg room under a 600w hps sunmaster bulb. with the bulb at least 5 foot from the seeds . for a week.then il lower the light down bit ,by bit. every few days . :skin_up: im currently building a new veg room. as i know i can make a better grow room. seeds germmed in the saucer method,ar normaly popped by 24 hours after.. im stoned now , smoking sum black jack,and ive eat a load of cannabutter cookies,i made. :smokin:

post-29187-0-31988600-1323563093_thumb.jpg

post-29187-0-97504600-1323563132_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

All the best with the grow smokie1 b c f c. I absolutely agree with what you say about the Cream Caramels, mine are right on the money right now after a few weeks curing, real delicious. :yep:

• Like 1

wow , thanks all.. and amnesia mate . the caramel just keeps getting better in the cure,as you say. happy smoking on some sweet, smooth bud :stoned:

• Like 1

Welcome to the contest my friend!

Nice choice of strains and a very promising start ;)

Good luck for the competition, sweet regards,

tommy

Our lass would kill us for using eternal beau saucers like that

only the best for my magic beans :guitar: ive had them as my germing saucers,for ages . my mom let me use them.lol:yinyang:

good luck smokie

Im doing the cc's for the first time and am looking forward to smoking some, more so when I read posts like yours

atb

bill