smokies, sweet diary

smokie1 b c f c

yeah ellis 3 ,im amazed at the yield aswell. i guessed about 5 max , but when i got 8 with popcorn,and the half oz i used for oil. the long veg payed of ,on that girl. :guitar: thanks for the comment. :smokin:

• 2 weeks later...

heres my smoke report on the caramels ,and the black jack. :skin_up:gallery_29187_4411_9704.jpggallery_29187_4411_23050.jpggallery_29187_4411_11216.jpgcream caramel #1 in the jar. solid buds on this 1. and it smokes very thick ,and hashy,with more of a hashy taste,with a hint of a earthy flavour . this plant yielded the most,out of all 3 plants. :guitar: its the tallest cream caramel. ive ever grown. gallery_29187_4411_65704.jpg back with the caramel # 2 ,this one,smokes very sativa like,in buzz,and has a very blueberry cheese taste in there . with a slight earthy taste ,on the aftertaste. :smokin:gallery_29187_4411_69516.jpgnow for the black jack pics,this smokes just like the other b jack,i grew , very insense like,with a slight lemony taste,gives a good up there like high.not to stoned. good for the daytime,when fishing ,or on the computor.gallery_29187_4411_5802.jpgthis pictue is of a bud of,cream caramel#1 . dense buds,full of resin.gallery_29187_4411_41334.jpg

Edited by smokie1 b c f c

im having to use a old camera ,so the pics arnt that sharp. :wallbash: and im still getting used to uploading the pictures,the new way.lol. but you can get more pics per post.this way :guitar:gallery_29187_4411_14416.jpg still on c caramel pics.. im glad ive won a sweet seeds goody bag. :guitar: thanks sweet seeds ,and uk420 :yinyang: congrats to all that won. :stoned: im guessing the blueberry taste in my cream caramel#2 ,is from the blue black,in its genetics. ive never had it in the caramels before :unsure: anyone else got a blueberry tasteing caramel ? its nice tho ,il keep this 1 . the other 1 ,is loaded with resin,but is realy hashy,with a slight fruity taste in there.i prefer the fruity ,tasty vars/ buds. :skin_up: i got a nice stash of bud from this diary. allot has been smoked allready :wassnnme: but il last untill my next crop,as i aint started the next lot,onto flower yet. they ar still on veg. but growing well. now the weathers warmer. not sunny tho. :headpain:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

this one cream caramel,is well blueberry like. :guitar: its getting allot smoother now. has anyone else had the blueberry, caramel pheno ? :unsure::smokin: il keep her for now .as she yields well,i have allot of blue vars tho. :stoned:

• 1 month later...

smokie i am amazed by your results.. i mean 226 grams of stuff from 1 plant !! :unsure:

many congratulations! :smug:

yeah i grew them for ages , with fimming them like mad . . im nealy out of buds now . but ive been smoking like a bonfire :skin_up: i need to take a cut of that cream caramel. i have 1 more in there at the mo.

Guest nelly123

Hey smokie, some nice shots their man wish it was going in my spliff, sounds the same as mine smoked,hope you get some more on the go mukka. nelly :yinyang:

• 2 months later...

hi nelly mate, only just seen this . :unsure:

yeah im out of sweet buds for now. . but got sum third gen autos, on the grow with sum green poisons , il do my best to upload sum pics of them when into flower. ive got a pack of sad here to germ. and another pack of the black jack. :guitar: hope alls cool your end nelly. :yinyang::skin_up: