Sweet Seed Comp 2012: A 4-Way Cube

Budelaire

Guest KRONIC-KDOG

Yo Budelaire hows it going man congratulations on second place even if i was valid for this years comp i dont think i would of got into the top 40 let alone 2nd it was well deserved mate think you should of got first for the effort involved though mate. Plus i thought it was sound of mygreenmojo for showing some major compassion thats why i love this site its a true stoners paradise

peace out kdog :smokin:

ps sorry i didnt pop in more often mate and i will keep an eye out later this year for you as i will be competing congrats again mate

• Like 2

just saw the compo results Bud & well done on the 2nd place :skin_up:

i was sure you'd win but the results show MGM just won it by a gnats bawhair :wink:

(& congrats to MGM if he see's this :rofl: )

• Like 2

Thanks Jointhogger man, I look forward to doing it again some time. With massive buds everywhere I hope. :).

I was gutted when things started to go south mid flower like one of my old compost grows...

I never thought I'd do that well over all, thought maybe I'd get a grower of the month as I've done well up until flower before. So to actually end up going to the cup with MGM Is more than I had ever hoped for.

I certainly don't mind coming second to MGM's cream caramel cola though, as that was pretty special indeed, i went through MGMs diary again last night, two very nice harvests and loads of different methods used etc :yinyang:

We've had the hush hush date through and also seen the snazzy hotel that the fine people at sweet seeds have lined up for us :notworthy:

I've just ordered my second bounty from the sweet seeds shop too and I feel almost guilty getting even more stuff to boot, I've ordered loads of beans to add to the stash as I've got everything else I need really. :D

Can't wait for my return to growing as I'm bored to death already, but certainly enjoying a rest, still got loads to do before I can pop anything again...

my next few grows will be purely for finding more mothers/expanding my palate. So quick flowering 20 girls at a time :)

:yinyang: :yinyang:

Edited by Budelaire
  • Like 2

A quirky black jack#1 bud. with a little oil i made from a little jar fluff and the odd leaf i pull off prior to grinding... but mainly consisted of a fair bit of lightly toasted pre-vaped weed. just to see what it would taste like :rofl:

gallery_61117_3938_290166.jpg

Edited by Budelaire
  • Like 3

another one, not the cleanliest or largest of extractions by any means. :rofl:

just a 1st bash with nothing too precious. :naughty:

gallery_61117_3938_300033.jpg

Edited by Budelaire
  • Like 3

Cheers Ska my friend. :yinyang: It will be a good trip I'm sure of it mate :yep::smokin:

Very generous of MGM taking the 2nd place along for the ride (tradition in the making i hope?) and for paying my flight out of his winnings, it wasnt cheap! - I'm sure I'll make it up to him whist we are there! :guitar:

Personally, I don't see the need to enter next year or anything as I'd feel guilty denying someone else the chance of everything I've had this time round. I've ordered my 2nd place prize, loads of seeds as previously stated (and skins :rofl:).

so I'm sorted to say the very least. :notworthy: Still keep forgetting about the trip :rofl:

I can't Wait to hit the coffee shops and try loads of different strains, I get there at 09:00am so I'll be getting breakfast/stocking up via the nearest possible bud-tenders. :yep:

Can't wait now, only been once before and I started growing as soon as I got back so going back with my eyes opened slightly, should be fun to say the least. :yinyang: :yinyang:

Edited by Budelaire
  • Like 2

54 o's that's a nice haul man, Congrat's. Perfectly ideal for 1 grow a year.

As my little lad is getting older and wiser now i am looking to cut down on grows per year (current 3/4).

I grow in the loft tho and have no room in there nor the house for a tent, shame like, need to put on my thinking cap.

Peace :hippy:

p.s soz 4 not being in here of late, red eyes galore round this gaff at the mo lol

well, you hit your oz a week! congratulations, some beautiful buds there, enjoy curing and smoking it and thankyou for letting me perve on your grow!

lemon

• Like 2

Cheers MGM and lemonchronic. Ice Cool is getting a bashing and as become my favourite for sure. Will follow up on all of them as I get a bit more time etc and the curing is complete :smoke:

They have come out very well on the whole, quite varied now they are ageing. :bong:

• Like 1

Just a few buds...

Starting to enjoy these lot more now they have settled, no point smoking them until they have really... Just not the same!!

Some Ice Cool, number 2 I think. Very nice and my favourite, certainly so far anyhow.

Here we have a Large Titanium Space Case (2 part grinder), making light work of the 6g+ bud, ground to smithereens in a few short twists.

gallery_61117_3938_507563.jpg

gallery_61117_3938_752927.jpg

gallery_61117_3938_565792.jpg

• Like 2

Jack 47 here.

gallery_61117_3938_607780.jpg

gallery_61117_3938_216445.jpg

and a little blob of Sweet Cheese a friend grew. A nice smoke, more sweet than cheese this example, but very nice and it made for a nice morning hit in the Volcano vape. Cheers Dude :cheers::yep:

gallery_61117_3938_114812.jpg

gallery_61117_3938_205287.jpg

• Like 2