Sweet Seed Comp 2012: A 4-Way Cube

Budelaire

Thanks Serpent.

I'm dying to get cracking, but the Mrs as forced a break upon me, and I need to pack up and start from fresh with a clear head and heart, allegedly. :rofl:

I'm finding it hard not to think of it tbf, it's in my dreams at the minute, sod the holiday!

:D

Wow bet you wont be tending to your babies baked then some very inventive thinking going on here bookmarking this one methinks.

All the best for the grow dude.

Hazy :skin_up:

• Like 1

Cheers Hazy. It's all in the veg with these (and a lot of shuffling). I hate The Veg £££

I'll even be getting new bulbs and pots I think! :rofl:

:)

Thanks Hiphip

Should hopefully have some good times putting it all together! Laptop is working again, so thats a start my friend. ;)

Enjoy Yours.

Edited by Budelaire

Guest uncle festa

f--k me that`s the way bro got to watch this 1 :smokin: who r u sensi seed`s lol

Edited by uncle festa
  • Like 1

Without cursing my future, i'd like 52oz+ off of The Cube, an Oz a week minimum is what i'd be happy with you see. :D

That makes a potential 1456 grams of Sweet Seeds finest my target! Also making it bang on 13oz per screen at 364g, so a 400w Bulb per Screen is what I would be aiming for making it around 44w per sqft of screen/canopy.

But due to the nature of the grow, using maybe 1200w and hoping to overachieve by the 256g would be the best way of making it efficient, and bagging that 256g for nothing!

It would be nice to do it with just the one bulb and see what 600w can achieve as a benchmark Growing with the 13 plants in this way, but i dont want to risk only getting 600g! Its hopefully the last grow for a very very long time so it can't underacheive :rofl:

So in Budelaire fashion, I'll chuck loads of light at it at anyway i reckon, say the 1600w that the screens would required in separate areas. That would get yield closer to 60oz, and again hoping to overachieve against the stated GPW's and maybe exceeding the 15oz per screen. I'd consider 80oz as the maximum it could achieve, but not in my hands!

Exciting times, I'm compiling the shopping list :headpain:

I will be doing some time-lapse photography of a few early stages too, most probably in the Auto Diary showing germination and the 1st week of a plants life, adding a little flair to the process as once they are caged there wont be much to look at! :naughty:

Cheers 'Festa!

Edited by Budelaire

Cheers d_n_b my friend, it will be a challenge, and something i've always wanted to do!

Due to germinating the seeds bare I will be doing that with the Autos as I have some spares, incase the worse happens :rofl: The good thing is I think I can do it all at Macro Level :woot:

Just need a play 1st as the lighting may be an issue but fingers crossed it should come good, my PC will do the work really as it talks to the camera.

Thanks again d_n_b ;) I'm certainly piling on the pressure :rofl:

Guest uncle festa

an Oz a week minimum is what i'd be happy with you see. :D

Cheers 'Festa!

oz a week is nice enough,i get it every grow 3 plant`s 3 oz of each give or take i get be tween 8/11 oz depend`s if im in a rush man

• Like 1