Hiphip's Hooray.

Hiphip

As you will find out soon enough lol when u look at your Rep count i am enjoying catching up with your diary m8 lol

I will defo not leave it this long again b4 i pop in that's for sure. Some really healthy looking girl's your raising there Hiphip :yes: .

The two diff psi's, noice man :guitar: . All the best with ur clones :yep: and now in flower may all ur gals bud up like a chick's with a toblerone addiction :D

peace :hippy:

As you will find out soon enough lol when u look at your Rep count i am enjoying catching up with your diary m8 lol

I will defo not leave it this long again b4 i pop in that's for sure. Some really healthy looking girl's your raising there Hiphip :yes: .

The two diff psi's, noice man :guitar: . All the best with ur clones :yep: and now in flower may all ur gals bud up like a chick's with a toblerone addiction :D

peace :hippy:

I did do a double take when I saw them. Many thanks mucker. :yahoo: :yahoo:

As I have said before, if my grow turns out half as good as the majority on show here then I will be happy. So many stars, not least you mate.

All the valuable advice given by ALL competitors is a JOY to behold. So many NICE guys it makes me happy. Again, many thanks for visiting my friend.

WE ARE ALL WINNERS HERE.

Cheers :yinyang:

Sorry I've not been in much, sometimes hard to keep on top of all the diaries! All's looking good mate & like la viva says, keep an eye on the temps, nice one on the clones as well, fingers crossed they root for ya :yep:

Evening Hiphip!

Superb growing indeed fella.

So much going on in there,cuts/vegging/topped plants are all lush and healthy looking.

Thin Lizzy aswell :guitar:

Yer finger could do with a wee trim tho lol

All the best chief!

Penny.

Sorry I've not been in much, sometimes hard to keep on top of all the diaries! All's looking good mate & like la viva says, keep an eye on the temps, nice one on the clones as well, fingers crossed they root for ya :yep:

Thanks for stopping by Serpent, yes there are loads of fantastic diaries on display. I am checking the temps on an hourly basis, while awake, and they are pretty constant. Lights out temps have not dropped below 20c. The clones haven't died yet :yahoo:

Evening Hiphip!

Superb growing indeed fella.

So much going on in there,cuts/vegging/topped plants are all lush and healthy looking.

Thin Lizzy aswell :guitar:

Yer finger could do with a wee trim tho lol

All the best chief!

Penny.

Many thanks Penny. All the best with yours mucker.

UPDATE A day early.

This update will be the last where I focus on all 5 of the ladies. I shall do individual updates from now on, (a trick stolen from Amnesia :hi: ). Let's start with the;

JACK 47. Height from top of pot = 49cm / 19 1/4 inches. She is showing a liking of being tied and controlled and topped. A very strong lady.

gallery_54925_3127_119375.jpg

gallery_54925_3127_14856.jpg

gallery_54925_3127_53395.jpg

SWEET TAI 1. The shorter of the two. Height from top of pot = 45cm / 17 3/4 inches.

gallery_54925_3127_74578.jpg

gallery_54925_3127_67920.jpg

SWEET TAI 2. A gorgeous lady. Height from top of pot = 58cm / 22 3/4 inches.

gallery_54925_3127_116693.jpg

gallery_54925_3127_80403.jpg

As mentioned to TUM, these are going to be left untouched, other than a bend here and there when needed and removal of a few bad leaves when the need arises. Should be fun :wallbash:

PSICODELICIA 2This is the one that started out as a runt. Totally different to her sister, as you shall see. Height from top of pot = 38cm / 15 inches.

gallery_54925_3127_13147.jpg

gallery_54925_3127_38227.jpg

And we finish with PSICODELICIA 1. My stunning SATIVA lady. Height from top of pot = 51cm / 20 inches. How can two plants from the same tube be so different. I LOVE this girl with her slender looks and delightful leaves. Lots of pre-flowers are busting out all over her.

gallery_54925_3127_28797.jpg

gallery_54925_3127_30269.jpg

Pre-flowers at the nodes. (Sounds like a song title by Donovan)

gallery_54925_3127_97164.jpg

They are still on 3.5ml of feed per litre, no root stim, and will stay on the grow nutes until Saturday.

STUPID QUESTION ALERT

As they seem to be thriving on HALF doses of the grow nutes, should I keep the same ratio for the bloom, OR should I up the dosage to the stipulated amount? I am erring on the side of caution but what do YOU think?

As mentioned, temps remain constant, 20 - 21c off and 28 - 29c lights on. 55% humidity.

The next update should be in a few days. The other three are coming along nicely, nothing bad to report :yahoo: , and as stated, my clones haven't died YET.

It's good to see new diaries arriving daily, each one fantastic in their own way. Well done to ALL so far. Many thanks for stopping in folk.

ENJOY I fancy some FRANK.

• Like 2

How's that cake coming along?

killed em now buddy, experiment over. :D

looking very nice round at yours HipHip! :guitar:

Edited by Budelaire
  • Like 1

Nice plants there and some great pictures :)

I think the shade of green that you get on a nice healthy plant is one of the best colours around lol

Tip top condition them girls are in hiphip!

You should be proud man, a lusher shade of green yr unlikely to find!

ATB for the rest Dodgee

Hey ups

I'll be interested to see how your PSICODELICIA's develop bud! iv got a pack of these waiting for there place in the drobe. I have wanted to try growing a nice satdom strain and have heard good things on these boards. Keep up with the good work bud!

I'll be back soon, Buggsy :smokin:

How's that cake coming along?

killed em now buddy, experiment over. :D

looking very nice round at yours HipHip! :guitar:

That's a pity mate. I was looking forward to that. Nevermind though as ALL your growing seems to be fine. All the best mate.

come back to the top mate, what are you doing at second page??? :lol:

Don't you realise that it's your updates that keep me off it. GGRRRR. :wassnnme:

Nice plants there and some great pictures :)

I think the shade of green that you get on a nice healthy plant is one of the best colours around lol

Diolch yn fawr mucker.

Lovely girls in here!

Keep it sweet :smoke:

Thanks for popping by Atomic.

Tip top condition them girls are in hiphip!

You should be proud man, a lusher shade of green yr unlikely to find!

ATB for the rest Dodgee

Diolch Dodgee.

Looking braw hip hip. :lucky:

Thanks my Scottish friend. I am assuming that BRAW is a good thing :yahoo:

Hey ups

I'll be interested to see how your PSICODELICIA's develop bud! iv got a pack of these waiting for there place in the drobe. I have wanted to try growing a nice satdom strain and have heard good things on these boards. Keep up with the good work bud!

I'll be back soon, Buggsy :smokin:

Thanks for coming in Buggsy. Appreciated.

As it happens this update is solely on the Psicodelicia's.

UPDATE We shall concentrate today on the 2 PSICODELICIA's.

Remember the BLURB.

A cross-bred plant cutting coming from United States and a Nepali plant whose spiced aroma remains one of the places where coffee is toasted, mainly of the sativa strain with a very short flowering time, nine weeks only, giving generous and dense buds coated with resin. Very stimulant 'high' characteristic of the sativa strain and a highly productive plant.

Its aroma its very different from others self-grown genetic varieties, having a fresh and citric aroma and Asian spiced coffee scent that together form a soft and delicate sativa flavour. Being a Sativa, its 'high' is energetic, clear and exciting, ideal for producing artistic and creative work, it suits hempters who want to fill up its indoor of mainly sativa genetic because of its high productivity and short flowering period.

Indica/Sativa: 30%-70%.

Indoor production: 400-600 gr/m..

Oudoor production: 350-700 gr/plant.

THC: 15-20% CBD: 0,9% CBN: 0,5%

Indoor flowering: 8-9 weeks.

Psicodelicia 1. My stunning SATIVA girly. Height from top of pot = 57 cm

gallery_54925_3127_79703.jpg

gallery_54925_3127_42450.jpg

gallery_54925_3127_33488.jpg

gallery_54925_3127_7932.jpg

Now compare her to her sister.

Psicodelicia 2. She's swings the other way. Height from top of pot = 43 cm.

gallery_54925_3127_28405.jpg

gallery_54925_3127_19985.jpg

gallery_54925_3127_11665.jpg

As you can see, there is a massive difference between the two girls. I am intrigued about the the end result from these two.

They are on the last of the grow feed and will have some bloom tomorrow. I think that I will maintain the less is more approach with them.

I have learnt how to combine photo's in Ifranview now and I thought that these next pictures would clearly show the difference in the two plants from the same tube. In my humble opinion these will show the different PHENOTYPES that can occur. Please correct me if I am wrong.

First up is this photo of PSICODELICIA 1, taken in the tent (Cheers Hydrolab).

gallery_54925_3127_48635.jpg

And this one is of her "SISTER". PSICODELICIA 2

gallery_54925_3127_8637.jpg

STUPID QUESTION ALERT

Would the runtish, slow start of P2 have caused such a big difference in these plants?

That completes today's update. Tomorrow I shall concentrate on the SWEET TAI's an, JACK 47 and the other's.

Many thanks for reading and may your grows bring forth happiness.

ENJOY. Fusion time.