Hiphip's Hooray.

Hiphip

I love a bit of popcorn ! They look ready to me too, happy days ahead, enjoy your smoke hiphip, your photos always make my mouth water, hope mine look like that in a few weeks :-)

• Like 1

Not been in for a while, thing have certainly moved on and i must say looking brilliant mate. :wub:

Love the last photo lol

No, you've been to busy playing with your new toy. Don't blame you mucker, I wouldn't come in here if I didn't have to. Thanks for the kind words mate. All the best.

Awesome mate, making my mouth water

Your words mean a lot Serpent. Thanks mate.

Wicked mate, I haven't been in for a while that was just great :) Those buds are looking hard and sugary :stoned:

I loved the jungle book, got to be one of my all time favorite cartoons, I'm still a kid at heart.

:hippy:

Thanks Ska. I am amazed that you were not nominated my friend, worm farms indeed. A hell of an effort my friend. Thanks.

I would like to thank TUM for the connection, but I do think that this picture is fab.

gallery_54925_4054_11811.jpg

gallery_54925_3127_43464.jpg

Cheers :smokin:

That Hiphip,

Very beautiful photos, and flowers and I tell you friend, extra mature total physical stone lol.

Congratulations machine!

a greeting

:skin_up:

Muchos gracias amigo. Your English is a lot better than my Spanish, thanks. I have seen your diaries on the "Other" site. Very nice growing skills in evidence my friend. And I notice that you have entered here as well. All the best of luck with it mucker (Friendly term meaning pal, mate, buddy). Take care and enjoy your sweets. :yinyang:

I love a bit of popcorn ! They look ready to me too, happy days ahead, enjoy your smoke hiphip, your photos always make my mouth water, hope mine look like that in a few weeks :-)

Thanks Lesley. Yes, my stunning lady Psico 1 will be chopped later tonight. The rest will be in a week. Thanks for the advice Lesley. I am sure that as long as you keep your eye on the huge buds on the Tai's you'll be laughing. Stay well my friend.

Thanks all. I'll be back later with an update on Psico 1 as she is chopped. Be well and fortunate in life.

• Like 2

PSICODELICIA 1. Chopped @ 55 days. Farewell my lovely. She was cut last night and she is now hanging to cry. The clones that I took will be going into 6's and flowered. Smoke reports to follow.

gallery_54925_4127_136147.jpg

gallery_54925_4127_53488.jpg

gallery_54925_4127_104340.jpg

gallery_54925_4127_99508.jpg

gallery_54925_4127_222590.jpg

Be back later with an update on the others. I may cut the Tai's tonight.

All the best.

• Like 9

Wow Hiphip,

The Psicodelicia the I also harvested a few weeks ago and I remember that with 65 days also under a hps 250w.,

Now has three weeks to cure and flavor to beer yeast in principle refined over time and make your pitch cerebral remarkable, and much ...

Good tasting those wonderful flowers that I have brought up Pirate!

OneSalute Man

:B):

• Like 1

That psi looks lush m8, photos are great too..... cotc? Maybe :) great job m8...

How are them tai doing?

Stunning pics Hip, that psi looks A+ don't it :yep:

Well done dude, goes without saying you will be enjoying that sweet harvest :skin_up:

SK :yinyang:

Wow Hiphip,

The Psicodelicia the I also harvested a few weeks ago and I remember that with 65 days also under a hps 250w.,

Now has three weeks to cure and flavor to beer yeast in principle refined over time and make your pitch cerebral remarkable, and much ...

Good tasting those wonderful flowers that I have brought up Pirate!

OneSalute Man

:B):

Hello Er13, thanks for stopping by. Yes, she was a great plant to grow. All the best with everything my friend.

that psyco looks the titties man i cant wait to get some of that goin looks delisious :skin_up:

I hope that you get the more Sativa leaning pheno mate. She will delight you. Be well in your new abode.

Oh aye man that looks ,just wow future cotp pics in there for sure.

Be proud dude be very aproud. lol

Hazy

Many thanks for the kind words hazy, much appreciated I assure you. COTC pics?

That psi looks lush m8, photos are great too..... cotc? Maybe :) great job m8...

How are them tai doing?

The Psicodelicia 1 has been the best plant that I have grown. An absolute stunner. I will be doing a smoke report soon followed by a cured one so I hope she's worth it. I have mothered her now, more clones are being taken soon.

The Tai's? I have chopped TAI 1, pics below, and will be chopping TAI 2 tomorrow which is 2 days early but she is ready. Be careful from 7 weeks as the buds get HUGE. Many thanks for the kind words mate. I do not know how to do the COTC so I need to read up. We'll see. Anyway, I digress. Wishing all good fortune for your projects my friend. Have a good one.

SWEET TAI 1 Chopped @ 59 days. Floral scented, strong lady. Dense buds. She could have gone slightly longer but what's a day or three between friends. She will be grown out again for sure.

gallery_54925_4127_204032.jpg

gallery_54925_4127_50330.jpg

gallery_54925_4127_177345.jpg

She is hanging up and drying and a report will be done on her soon.

SWEET TAI 3 has been placed into the tent, as we have room now. She has been supercropped and is in a 10 L pot.

gallery_54925_4135_146550.jpg

gallery_54925_4135_143591.jpg

gallery_54925_4135_66428.jpg

gallery_54925_4135_19501.jpg

JACK 47 (3). She has been topped and supercropped. Placed in the tent in a 10 L pot.

gallery_54925_4135_53444.jpg

gallery_54925_4135_211394.jpg

gallery_54925_4135_41714.jpg

gallery_54925_4135_9003.jpg

JACK 47 (2) is still in the veg room as she hasn't yet filled out her bucket. She will be used at a later date.

Stunning pics Hip, that psi looks A+ don't it :yep:

Well done dude, goes without saying you will be enjoying that sweet harvest :skin_up:

SK :yinyang:

Just saw this before posting my reply. Salutations my friend. I am happy with how she went and am going to pig out on her I think. Many thanks for stopping by mucker.

Many thanks for stopping by. As ever, make sure that your loved ones are safe and that you treat folk well. Celery serves no purpose.

• Like 4

"Many thanks for the kind words hazy, much appreciated I assure you. COTC pics?"

Hah yea my bad was very stoned at the time. lol

Hazy :skin_up:

• Like 2

Looking good :-)

Thank you Lesley. Look after the Tai's. All the best.

"Many thanks for the kind words hazy, much appreciated I assure you. COTC pics?"

Hah yea my bad was very stoned at the time. lol

Hazy :skin_up:

Our favourite author's wife came second in the WORLD STEEL DRUM competition. She would have won if she hadn't played Peaches en regalia. All the best of fortune for your escapades my friend.

SWEET TAI 2 Chopped at 60 days. She had to go last night as she was taking up to much room now that the others are going in. Heavily scented floral buds which thud when dropped on the table. Ratty, I think, said Tile-cutting capabilities of Sweetseeds buds. I would say that the TAI's buds are like a wrecking ball. You could play conkers with them. Anyway.

gallery_54925_4127_204774.jpg

gallery_54925_4127_23061.jpg

gallery_54925_4127_53269.jpg

gallery_54925_4127_121978.jpg

gallery_54925_4127_43428.jpg

gallery_54925_4127_79649.jpg

gallery_54925_4127_184421.jpg

gallery_54925_4127_211581.jpg

Back later with an update on the ugly fuck and the Jack 47.

Many thanks for stopping by. All the best of luck in your gardens. Stay warm and full of joy. Be happy, it shows.

• Like 4

Guest ScumbagGardens

Sorry I've left it so late getting in here :sorry:

But I do have an excuse,got Doctors note & everything...honest :wassnnme:

Hope you were wearing you safety shoes when you were trimming that Sweet Tai 2,one of them buds fell on your toes could be nasty :ouch:

• Like 1

Sorry I've left it so late getting in here :sorry:

But I do have an excuse,got Doctors note & everything...honest :wassnnme:

Hope you were wearing you safety shoes when you were trimming that Sweet Tai 2,one of them buds fell on your toes could be nasty :ouch:

Your offspring has been doing a fine job in your absence so I don't mind mucker. The Tai bud's are toe-breakers for sure. All the best with the grow and stay well.

Ah man, them buds look amazing. Great photography also.

Thanks for the kind words Stevie, appreciated my friend.

UPDATE

JACK 47 (1) will be chopped either tomorrow or the next day. Update on her then.

Psicodelicia 2. Chopped @ 9 weeks, or 63 days. An ugly fuck of a plant, Scruffy looking, stupid bud development and a stinky smell. But, when you get into her, she is delightfully citrus like and the calyxes shine with resin. I have kept a clone of her because you never know. She may be a great smoke although she may not. Again, I digress.

gallery_54925_4127_59321.jpg

See what I mean about the buds?

gallery_54925_4127_144581.jpg

gallery_54925_4127_55683.jpg

But a nice enough bundle when trimmed.

gallery_54925_4127_119533.jpg

PSICODELICIA 1 Early, un-cured Smoke Report.

gallery_54925_4127_1892.jpg

I struggle with taste and smell, it works or it doesn't really but we'll have a go. The buds are sticky and dense, with an aroma of exotic spices and flowers. No bland cheese here but a hint of far away places. These places are visited when you close your eyes and float away on a clear happy headed ride of comfort. My better half though! Laugh, go on I dare you. You try to stop but realise that it is hard to, so dribble running fits of hysterics. She is happy, oh yes, she's happy. A nice controllable smoke that allows function and rationality whilst grinning. I gave a friend a joint while watching the rugby. His words were " Oh, you and your fucking Sativa's, my eyes are going" sums it up I think. I'll have some curing for a report later.

I thought that I would post a video that could describe my current state of mind and I found this. Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcQ3vNOAk8k

Many thanks for stopping by. May fortune strike always and happiness be yours. Much joy in life. Does Beyonce have a Big Booty or a Fat Arse?

• Like 12