Serpents Sweet Seeds Auto & Photo Comp Diary

Serpent

Impressive start there Serpent :guitar: This competition just gets harder & harder, as everyone raises the bar. Will keep a sneaky eye on this one. Good luck with the rest of your grow and in the competition :yinyang:

Impressive start there Serpent :guitar: This competition just gets harder & harder, as everyone raises the bar. Will keep a sneaky eye on this one. Good luck with the rest of your grow and in the competition :yinyang:

all the best for another good diary mate :spliff:

Thanks for stopping by Chilli & m2 :yep:

Ez Serpent just gotta say thanks really as my current auto grow was inspired by your good self and your guide to growing autos!!!!

Take a look at my Cream caramels in my signature if ya get 2 seconds spare, looks like ill have some fine sweets for xmas so thanks again man..... :yinyang:

Ez Serpent just gotta say thanks really as my current auto grow was inspired by your good self and your guide to growing autos!!!!

Take a look at my Cream caramels in my signature if ya get 2 seconds spare, looks like ill have some fine sweets for xmas so thanks again man..... :yinyang:

Glad to hear it was of some use and I'll have a look in your diary when I get a minute

Good luck auto :king:lol

Top start to the diary mate carry on with the good work :hippy:

Cheers mate

Ey up Comrade,

Just seen this thread ,back once again eh:)

Love that pc case man very nice, and very tidy :yep:

All the best for it bud :yinyang:

Thanks dude, been using the PC case since my 1st grow and she's served me well, considering she only cost me about £15 to build

.:| Day #4 – 24 Hour Lights |:.

It’s now Tues 15th Nov and Day 4, all’s going well with both CC’s leading the way, but really, at this early stage there isn’t much in it. I also decided to give them support using straws as my last grow, one of my seedlings snapped in half as it didn’t have enough support and I don’t want that happening again.

Feed wise there still on just water administered through a spray bottle twice a day.

Not much else to report so here’s some photo’s from this morning.

gallery_57657_3504_16368.jpg

gallery_57657_3504_158074.jpg

gallery_57657_3504_105829.jpg

Edited by Serpent
  • Like 3

Hi Serpent! I've been so busy lately that only now I see you're starting with it all once again :)

Welcome to the contest my friend! :yep: Seems like a very good start, I'm sure it will be another very interesting diary from you, I'll keep passing by ;)

Good luck mate! Sweet regards,

tommy

Nice to see you back in Business Serpent mate!!

You have inspired alot of people into growing Autos and i'm sure we'll all be watching and taking notes..

All the very best fella and good luck in the comp

Astro :smokin:

Hey Serpent, nice to see you doing auto's again,

doing auto's myself, few days difference to you'rs

all the best mate :smokin:

Cheers mate and I had a look in your diary, it's going good :yep:

Hi Serpent! I've been so busy lately that only now I see you're starting with it all once again :)

Welcome to the contest my friend! :yep: Seems like a very good start, I'm sure it will be another very interesting diary from you, I'll keep passing by ;)

Good luck mate! Sweet regards,

tommy

Thanks Tommy and yeah I can imagine your stupidly busy running the comp here and the Spanish comp as well :D

Nice to see yet another person in last years comp!!

All the best Serps!!

MrR

Thanks Rhino and yeah there's a few of us who entered last year

Nice to see you back in Business Serpent mate!!

You have inspired alot of people into growing Autos and i'm sure we'll all be watching and taking notes..

All the very best fella and good luck in the comp

Astro :smokin:

Cheers Astro mate :yep:

good luck with the comp serpent.your pc case is inspirational, great photos

Thanks SC :D

Hiya Serps loving the pc case veg cab in fact you have inspired me to rip off ahem borrow the idea myself.

Looking forward to seeing the shift from Autoserp to Photoserp good luck mate.

Hazy :skin_up:

• Like 1