setting up camp..

thisUncoliingMortal

hey..

ahoy Seasick..first across the prow..hope your ladies are well too dude..

hey serps..had to keep them small in that space dude..i'll let them run a bit now before i tie down proper i think..and i've yet to top the shoots..cheers dude..

hey G..i've yet to know the grirls yet really dude..but as the root pic shows..the Tais are throwing out more tendrils below and above ground..whilst the Psico is a lot more stocky..with squatter leaves..but she has been smelly

..dude..quite a honk coming off her in veg..i was happy to get her in the tent.. :yes:

thanks beanpopper..they've been quite abandoned this grow so far really..just waiting in small pots for the tent and the room to move into final pots..if the green's there in them then that's a good to the 125w Blue cfl..

hey davidbrent..yeah she looks interesting..definitely an indica pheno if there is such a thing..unless the Tais make her look squat or something.. :rolleyes:..and like i said..smelly in veg..

hey hiphip ..cheers dude..

cheers se7en..thsnks for looking in..a humble diary this i fear..befitting it's diary title..i'm liking all of the diaries i've seen in the comp..

hey DC..shivering under that light they are dude..but i have just today finished drying out the last of the mango 1 in the tent..like you say i got no doubts over roots in pots so far..i can only hope to at least do the plants justice if i'm gonna grow them.. <_<

hey budder04..campsite is right i think dude..but only now are they actually in a tent..these ladies..where they should now soak up the sun..i fear they will grow..

so :

girls were at DAY 29 of VEG in the photos..were potted up into 6L pots with a sprinkling of PM granuals into PM Soil..have been fed with 2ml of BB Fishmix once to counter the first signs of yellowing..

will give at least a week to let these go in these pots before i check the roots..and will take what comes above ground..am expecting the Tais to be more stretchy, so i will have to re-check the proposed finishing times..

i have still to top anything other thsn that first time..

as said, the Psico is a smelly girl..

DAY 29 VEG..roots on girls kept in 1L pots under 125w cfl Blue..Psico on the left..

gallery_58195_3861_52005.jpg

all four in the tent..them against the winter outside..400w HPS to befall them..

gallery_58195_3861_13563.jpg

thanks for looking..:yep:

Edited by thisUncoliingMortal
  • Like 2

Hi TuM. I keep meaning to bloodywell come in here but i allways seem to get side-tracked, sorry man. My loss tho the gals have come on some eh,,,nice.

The roots, the green colours, basically the grow in general is looking cool and that shade is just pure Blue Peter stylee brilliance, love it, wicked :yep:

long may it continue my friend :yes:

peace :hippy:

ahoy Seasick..first across the prow..hope your ladies are well too dude..

First of many I hope :yep:

Lovely looking roots them my friend an' really well kept too, not a drop of spillage upon their removal they look like they were practically cast out o' them pots like steal . . . :v::yes:

Lovely healthy looking roots there mate nice bit of bud bondage too bet your glad to get em in the tent now watch them go.

Atb dude.

Hazy :skin_up:

Looking very nice tUM , those roots look strong and healthy :yep:

Nice reflector you got there too, I think I may have 1 myself once xmas is over :)

• Like 1

Now theres a yummy young rootball if i ever did see one :guitar: They look quality mate. A real picture of health.

Keepup the good work you canna growing machine :stoned:

DC1

• Like 1

hey..

thanks for all the kind words and support guys..will get round to all your diaries to see how all you other dudes are going on.. :yep:

so..these are the ladies at DAY 36 of VEG..which was yesterday in fact..all are in their final 6L pots and have been under the 400w HPS for three days now..and as you'd expect, growth has taken off on them..i will check the roots beforehand..but the plan is to flip them tomorrow on day 38..

the Tais are looking leggy..which i kind of expected..and have been tied down to achieve canopy several times..whereas the Psico has just been tied down once on the main stem..all have been topped just once on the main stem..

they are drinking 2L every watering in those pots..and have been getting 0.5ml per litre of PM Bio-silicon..the Psico has also been getting 1ml of BB Grow since she suffered most from being kept so long in the 1L pots and i am trying to get her to the same colour green as the less hungry Tais..

all look like very vigorous girls..so fairplay to the Sweetseeds stock..am a little wary of the possible stretch on the Tais come the flip, but we shall see..

So : pics of the girls..

DAY 36 VEG..all four with Psico front left :

gallery_58195_3861_72655.jpg

all four again..Psico front left :

gallery_58195_3861_33282.jpg

the beginnings of the canopy..Psico back left :

gallery_58195_3861_18400.jpg

thanks for looking and good luck to everyone else in the competition.. :yep:

• Like 1