setting up camp..

thisUncoliingMortal

Elo matey,

Best of luck with your grow, I love the sweet seed compos because I get to see all their strains grown by loads of people - give a really good idea of what they are all like. Oh, and not to mention the free seeds and chances of prizes. Hoping you win one. GC

hey..

hi tommy_g..keeping it :) we are..

hey ED..hope you're not getting too traumatized by your lackadaisical ladies dude..you're gonna need that tent working nicely for your comp beans soon..! :wink:

cheers GC..yeah..it's good to get a look at all the different strains and growing methods..and thanks dude..we'll see how these go huh..

Hi to you too BM..thanks for looking in dude.. :yep:

and hey La Viva..tanks very much mate.. :)

so..here are the wee girls at DAY 9 of VEG..all showing roots at the bottom of the pots..on a wet/dry..had a tiny snifetr of PM Bio-silicon yesterday..temps 20-28..rh 30-35..all good..think i'll have a look at the roots in a couple of days and probably pot them up into 1L pots then..

in the corner by the meter :

gallery_58195_3861_14176.jpg

a little bit closer :

gallery_58195_3861_8591.jpg

closer still :

gallery_58195_3861_9026.jpg

and from above..the Psico is top right..the one with the wonky leaf :

gallery_58195_3861_27639.jpg

i'm happy enough they're doing what they should be doing..any size differential is down to their respective soil-break dates..

thanks for looking.. :yep:

• Like 2

I thought that was some weird ouiji board back in the first pic, i got confused and ran off. I`m back again now though, and they all look spot on, and also no sign of that goey shit i saw in the first ghostbusters film, so looking pretty good all round so far dude :guitar:

• Like 1

hey..

cheers G..good luck with your little sweetseeds too dude..here's to trouble-free grows.. :lucky:

yeah..you should be fine rattus..neither me nor the cats are picking up any psychic energy at all off of the plants..safe enough dude.. :mmmmmmm:

So..here's pics of the girls on Guy Fawkes night..at DAY 12 of VEG..

firstly one of the roots prior to pot up..from back right to front counting anti-clockwise they are in order of appearance above the soil..with the supposed Psicodelicia being back left :

gallery_58195_3861_27725.jpg

and here's the girls in their new 1L pots..all had just 0.5ml of PM Bio-silicon and PM granules in layers in the PM Soil in the new 1L pots..

in theory..the Psico is back left and the yoghurt pot girl is the pale thing back right..but tbh..of the plants..the yoghurt pot girl looks the different type of plant out of the four..so either she is just pale for some reason..or i have had the beans mixed up and THAT is the Psico..

i can't see enough to tell at the moment..anyway all are well enough..so girls in 1L pots.. DAY 12 of VEG :

gallery_58195_3861_92679.jpg

Edited by thisUncoliingMortal
  • Like 2

hey..

thanks mr. rhino..we'll see how we go..

so here's the girls at DAY 15 VEG..all fed with 0.5ml PM Bio-silicon every other watering..temps 20-28, rh 30-40 :..all doing ok under the 125w cfl blue..Psico is at the front and starting to show squarer leaves i think..the wee pale girl has recovered colour a bit..both the girls who were in the smallest pots are shucking their lowest leaves already..so should possibly have been potted on earlier..as i am taking this yellowing of the first leaves as hunger and not over-watering...all have been topped at the 3rd node :

Psico at the front :

gallery_58195_3861_50865.jpg

Psico (right) showing a nice thick stem in comparison to the largest of the Tais :

gallery_58195_3861_6046.jpg

all four looking squat :

gallery_58195_3861_47573.jpg

all four by the gas meter :

gallery_58195_3861_56485.jpg

still waiting for them to show the characteristics of 70% sativa-doms..which is foolish really..since when they do i will royally shit myself most likely.. lol

• Like 2

Looking good my friend i cant wait to get my psico's going they were my fave smoke from the last compo.

But i agree you may shit yourself at the stretch. lol

All the best dude.

Hazy :skin_up:

• Like 1