setting up camp..

thisUncoliingMortal

Guest La Viva Sativa

Looking sweet as buddy,lovely squat bushes of sweet goodness and lovely roots aswell .Keep it bro and there gonna be some lovely budage come crop time.

stay safe and happy growing dude. :yinyang::skin_up:

hey..

cheers Tommy..the cfl keeps them short i think..

thanks tSD..we'll see mate..we'll see..

hey hazy..had a look at your grow of the Psico dude..good stuff.. :yep: ..mine's looking Indica-leaning i think..

hey Greenclaws..probably pound shilling sized bits of bud more like mate..if they live that long.. :unsure: ..loving your comp diary..

hey Serps..thanks dude..i think the cfl does the job for early veg mate..these could be bigger for 19 days no doubt..but the set up's the limit really..

thanks la Viva..they been pretty much on their own dude..probably how they're unrattled so far.. :)

so : the girls at DAY 19 VEG..all had just 0.5ml Bio-silicon by way of additives..temps 20-28..rh 30-40..they all seem like very vigorous plants even just under the 125w of the cfl..so big up to the genes so far..nice to see the Psico show herself like i think she is..and to know i didn't actually mess up the pot marking like i thought i had..

all four DAY 19 :

gallery_58195_3861_48887.jpg

Psico and Tai leaf..(Psico on the left) :

gallery_58195_3861_9632.jpg

Psico and Tai plants :

gallery_58195_3861_26529.jpg

under the light in the corner :

gallery_58195_3861_53337.jpg

all have been topped at the 3rd node..and there has been some early bondage..

impressed by them so far..

i wish them luck..thanks for looking.. :yep:

• Like 1

hey..

onwards with this waif of a diary..

thanks for looking in Budelaire..small but alive..that's the key to these ladies so far mate.. :)

kind words se7en mate..i seem to do ok with plants in veg dude..it's just the bit afterwards that disappoints normally.. :rolleyes: ..hope your girls are well..

so..due to tent timings..these are still under the 125 cfl blue and still in 1L pots..despite the fact they are now on DAY 26 VEG..will be trying to get them in the tent and under the hps as soon as possible..and obviously they need wacking into their finishing pots..

got the first signs of hunger on the bottom leaves of a couple of the plants in the last couple of days..so that's over two weeks in 1L of PM soil with no ntutrition issues..fair play..were fed with 1ml of BB Grow to keep them green..

Psico at DAY 26 VEG in 1L pot:

gallery_58195_3861_68285.jpg

one of the Tais :

gallery_58195_3861_70687.jpg

another of the Tais :

gallery_58195_3861_8079.jpg

all four with Psico at the top left :

gallery_58195_3861_59457.jpg

under a wierd 'blue' light..looking green and cold :

gallery_58195_3861_14131.jpg

thanks for looking.. :yep:

• Like 2

Hey dude, your girls are looking great! Can't believe how quickly time is passing.. :unsure:

Keep up the good work man!

All the best dude, G :yinyang: :yinyang:

Hi Tum , Looking ace over your side :yep:

Proper little beasts you have there, with a nice bit of bondage too :spliff:

Cant whack it man :yep: Nice work

Oh yes dude, them girls look a pictue of health. They are enjoyin the blue light big time. Nice to see your showing them a few rope tricks to.

Sounds like your making sure them pots get rooted out well ;)

I bet things are so much calmer now ya got a Mango in hand :skin_up::D

Great stuff mate :smokin:

DC1