Hola sweet seeds, glad to be here, ta very much

reg llama

update time :)

paula the psicodelicia is really coming on now, im leaving her in the small pot for a few more days, she's ready for the pot up but im trying to hold the back at the mo (between 5 and 7 weeks before the flowerdrobe is empty.

im feeding her (and the others) at EC1.0 and PH6.3 at the mo, the ec is coming out at that after adding everything so i'll leave it there till i want to tailor it tbh ;)

so here she is in all her beauty :guitar:

http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?app=gallery&module=images&section=viewimage&img=49922

http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?app=gallery&module=images&section=viewimage&img=49921

http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?app=gallery&module=images&section=viewimage&img=49920

hopefully the pics have worked :stoned:

edit- damn thats not what i wanted lol , i'll try again :stoned:

Edited by reg llama

Nice roots you have there Reg and nice and healthy looking tops too :guitar:

I once went out with a girl called Paula and she was a psycho for sure lol i nearly married her till she revealed her true colours :fear:, was a close one for sure :sweaty:

its the bbc code you past mate to the right of the pic in your gallery

nice one ha's mate :) hope your well man. larry told mr what to do in his diary (cheers larry fella :dj: ) but im stoned mate, have been for weeks now lol . i'll pop in your diary shortly mate, tonights sweetseeds diary night here :eat:

Nice roots you have there Reg and nice and healthy looking tops too

I once went out with a girl called Paula and she was a psycho for sure i nearly married her till she revealed her true colours :fear:, was a close one for sure

i hope me plant didnt give you flashbacks ratty mate lol .best shut of nutbars like that innit, ive had a few meself. the stabby ones are the worst ime :stoned:

PS i read in your diary ratty fella that you had to get rid of peeps emoticons when replying i think :unsure: , ive just had to do it to you and ha's soz.

oh and cheers for the compliments on the plants man, i went into flashback about stabby ex's then {run out of smileys].

SWEET CHEESE... looking fine if i say so meself :guitar:

gallery_55529_3881_103661.jpg

gallery_55529_3881_4387.jpg

Edited by reg llama
  • Like 1

Nice update reg llama! They're looking sweet ;)

Looks like they're appreciating your tratments, hehehe, at least the roots make me thing they like you :stoned:

All good to your sweets, kind regards,

tommy

there looking mint mate, really healthy man great job regi :skin_up: how many days are they?

nice one ha's :)

theyre at day 16 from showing mate. they could be much bigger tbh, i held them back in their 1st pots and have been a bit tight with the food (not the cannazym and rhizotonic though, full whack with that) so they dont outgrow the veg area before i can get the flowerdrobe free. well chuffed with how theyre going :guitar:

Nice update reg llama! They're looking sweet ;)

Looks like they're appreciating your tratments, hehehe, at least the roots make me thing they like you :stoned:

All good to your sweets, kind regards,

tommy

cheers tommy :) the compliments are much appreciated :beer:

looking around the diarys mate it became clear i had to up my game. a lot ;) .

the plants are a doddle to grow tbh, easy peasy (so far that is. i have been known to be a little complacent in the past :huh: ) :yep: its just having the ability to show it were im lacking.

ta for bobbin in again mate.

alrite pete :)

mate she very nearly died early on, snapped her below the soil line when i had a twitchy moment in the veg tallboy :russian: . the sweetcheese and ice cool were like that days ago and are rooting out their next pots like crazy :guitar:

cheers for bobbin in man :stoned:

i went into flashback about stabby ex's then

Had a couple of them too mate, one with a blade and shards of glass in quick succession :wacko:

Bollocks, was hoping to find some shit Sweet Seeds diaries but no point looking here :wassnnme:

Looking good Reg, picture of health with some lovely roots to boot

Gunner