Hola sweet seeds, glad to be here, ta very much

reg llama

hello all im days away from having some room so im popping one seed of each strain i got (kindly gifted by them lovely sweet seeds peeps :yahoo: ).

psicodelicia- i knew nothing about this strain, still dont tbh but god it sounds sexy :naughty: (cute little seeds these are, tiny things).

ice cool- her who must be obeyed loves most things x'd with nycd so ice cool was chosen :hug: .

sweet cheese- i just had to pick this one, i love most things cheesy (no smutty jokes please, im keepin it clean lol ) AND its got some jack herer in it from its parent so its a winner for me that combo.

so heres the three plant pots each with a seed in in coco and just watered till run off with nothing added yet :)

on my marks

get set.......

post-55529-0-59873600-1318864932_thumb.jpg

Edited by reg llama
  • Like 1

beanbags all yours mate, theres me tub o bud, dive in :skin_up:

nicely re you doing the psicodelicia last year, always good to know your running a strain folks rate, makes the grow go happier for me if i know theyre tried and tested :stoned:

cheers for bobbing in se7en

Room on the beanbag for another reg? I did the Sweet Cheese last year - easy plant to grow and a lovely smoke :spliff:

Good luck with your diary and in the competition. :yinyang:

Guest Poacher

looks like your gonna have to get the fold away chairs out mate, I fancy parking my but somewhere, getting stoned and watching this diary progress :skin_up:

all the best :yinyang:

Room on the beanbag for another reg? I did the Sweet Cheese last year - easy plant to grow and a lovely smoke :spliff:

Good luck with your diary and in the competition. :yinyang:

theres still a few beanbags hanging about Chilli, help yerself :) more info for me on another strain there, thanks man, easy to grow and a lovely smoke will do for me cheers(for the info and the well wishes for the grow) :guitar:

looks like your gonna have to get the fold away chairs out mate, I fancy parking my but somewhere, getting stoned and watching this diary progress :skin_up:

all the best :yinyang:

plenty room here still Poacher, big gaff this one, beanbags, chairs, settees, alsorts man. the tins somewhere dive in :spliff:

Hey Reg,

Nice choice there , lookforward to seenig how it all pans out

ATB bud

cheers for bobbing in and the well wishes beanpopper, im looking forward to it myself, once the 1st three are vegged and put in the flowerdrobe the next three get popped and so on, fun times :stoned:

hello reg nice choice`s look 4ward to seeing results best of luck

C

ta for bobbing in chemist and cheers man :) i decided to do one of each strain on a rollover instead of pinching your cunning plan with one strain after the other (cant remember who i nicked this idea off, it was defo someone though :wassnnme: ).

Best of luck with your grow Reg :lucky: Nice choice of strains :yep:

aaw thanks thicky ;)

are you not doing a growshow yourself :unsure: , i thought you'd well be on this, cant see a thread of yours in here though :unsure:

Fuck me, i was nearly blinded by those pots mate :eek: , you won`t have trouble finding them at lights out lol :wink:

All the best dude :dj:

Hi reg llama! Welcome to the contest! :yep:

All good to your plants and diary, hope you enjoy being part of this event, the best 100% online cannabic event I'm aware of, hehe :)

Keep it sweet and aromatic! Cheers!

|tommy_g|

Yo Reg!

Hows it goin' man ?

Just had a peek at your diary nice work those SK1s were beastie fookers ey!

Sounds like a good plan you have there :yep:

Smoked some nice sweet cheese in the not too distant past,youre in for a treat there. Ice cool is in my fridge for after xmas :yahoo: , And I think a good mate of mine will be doing some psicodelicia in the not distant future so Ill be watching out for them too. :nerd:

:yinyang:

All the best with grow/comp llama

cheers mr rhino

Fuck me, i was nearly blinded by those pots mate , you won`t have trouble finding them at lights out

All the best dude

cheers ratty. nice my pots arent they, self ballasted you know :wassnnme:

Hi reg llama! Welcome to the contest!

All good to your plants and diary, hope you enjoy being part of this event, the best 100% online cannabic event I'm aware of, hehe

Keep it sweet and aromatic! Cheers!

|tommy_g|

ta tommy :) ive been reading through some of last years threads to get a feel for it and yup your right, 100% the best online canna event my eyes have ever witnessed :guitar: so cheers again to you and the UK420 crew for setting this thing up.

Yo Reg!

Hows it goin' man ?

Just had a peek at your diary nice work those SK1s were beastie fookers ey!

Sounds like a good plan you have there

Smoked some nice sweet cheese in the not too distant past,youre in for a treat there. Ice cool is in my fridge for after xmas , And I think a good mate of mine will be doing some psicodelicia in the not distant future so Ill be watching out for them too.

im cool ta beanbopper mate, hope you are too :)

that skunk#1 flipping seeded out fella, my own fault because i caught some nanas late , but ah well if its nasty it gets bubbled simple as :stoned: .

cracking to hear about the strains im growing so ta fella and see you around the comp :yinyang:

UPDATE TIME :)

as of midnight lastnite the psicodelicia and the sweet cheese are up and in the competition :yahoo: (im sure the ice cool is right behind them i just havent been in the groom yet today :stoned:

and so it begins

post-55529-0-95201200-1319106579_thumb.jpg

post-55529-0-54497600-1319106663_thumb.jpg

• Like 1