Hola sweet seeds, glad to be here, ta very much

reg llama

reet then update time

the ICE COOL and SWEET CHEESE have just had a pot up, they had a nice bit of root going on in them small dayglo pots so theyve gone up to i think 1l's.

the PSICODELICIA is a little behind, maybe three/four days (its understandable what with me dropping her :headpain: ) so ive not even bothered disturbing her pot yet, i'll leave her a coupla days then see if she wants potting up.

pictures then :)

ice cool, sweet cheese in pics one and two before their pot on

and the group hug for all three :)

post-55529-0-14303100-1320083129_thumb.jpg

post-55529-0-18270500-1320083143_thumb.jpg

post-55529-0-01189300-1320083161_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

pic 1 is the ice cool rootage, very nice :)

pic 2 is the sweet cheese rootage, also very nice :guitar:

pic 3 sweet cheese and ice cool after the pot up :stoned:

post-55529-0-57848400-1320083358_thumb.jpg

post-55529-0-27378100-1320083420_thumb.jpg

post-55529-0-06787300-1320083511_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

lookin good Reg ...the Ice cool seems to be a popular choice , and from what I have learned they are all superb strains :B):

Edited by pete0000

lookin good Reg ...the Ice cool seems to be a popular choice , and from what I have learned they are all superb strains :B):

cheers pete, ta for bobbing in :)

we're just gonna have to grow the ice cool better than everyone else then fella if theyre popular :wassnnme::rofl:

yeah from what im reading also i reckon i could be in for a reet treat here mate :guitar:

Looking good regular llama :)

Yet in the beginning but they seem healthy and the nice looking roots prove that they are expecting a bigger pot and will grow with even more vigour after the transplant ;)

I'll keep passing by, keep it sweet, kind regards!

|tommy_g|

Looking good regular llama :)

Yet in the beginning but they seem healthy and the nice looking roots prove that they are expecting a bigger pot and will grow with even more vigour after the transplant ;)

I'll keep passing by, keep it sweet, kind regards!

|tommy_g|

cheers for popping in tommy :)

oh yeah mate they've been awaiting the pot up for a day or two these girls but theyve got a six week wait for the flowerdrobe so i held them back a tad because ive lots of time yet :) . saying that theyll more than likely go mad with growth in the next week, which is nice :) .

theyre lovely looking plants they really are :guitar: i just need to get some camera skills in place to make the most of them :stoned:

• Like 1

just a quicky this one :)

im using coco bricks for the 1st time (last pot up) and the girls have took to it really well. i flushed it out to buggery 1st and then run it through a sieve with more water because ive read the stuff can be quick salty :unsure: , and better safe than sorry in my eyes :spliff: .

no pics of the girls today so heres a pic of the potions im using for this grow for something to look at (dya like my shiny cleaned cab :smug:lol ) :guitar:

post-55529-0-66060200-1320188855_thumb.jpg

Coming on nicely now Reg :yep:

good luck with the coco ive been advised to take that leap afew times but im still reluctant.Looks like your kitted up well so you should reap quite a reward ;) .

:yinyang:

Coming on nicely now Reg :yep:

good luck with the coco ive been advised to take that leap afew times but im still reluctant.Looks like your kitted up well so you should reap quite a reward ;) .

:yinyang:

cheers man :)

you wouldnt regret it im sure if you took the plunge beanpopper. if you've different nutes left i'd use them up 1st though, gets a dear do this growing lark, just priced up whats in that cab out of boredom :stoned: and its like £200 with a bag of coco so its a fair old investment :spliff: . it can be done cheaper of course but ive got me style of growing where i want it and i'll stick to it :russian::)

Morning Reg :spliff: .

Damn m8, there's some of the best rootage i've seen for a age's :guitar: .

All the gal's are lookin tip-top 4sure :yep:

peace :hippy:

nice one for the compliments BM :) .im pretty chuffed with how theyre chugging along under the 125 :guitar:

really tidy set up!

healthy plants and strong roots...overall top job...

cheers mate :)

we (me and paula psico) have brushed ourselfs down after the dropped pot problems and are pretty chuffed with how its running at the mo :spliff: