Cream Of The Crop - September 2011

Joolz

680 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I actually think there are some better pics than this in my diary so was quite suprised to see it was this one that had been selected but still flattered all the same!

Ahh now that is the thing as beauty is in the eye of the beholder..lol

I am going to make it a tie with nu jersey devil and someone else with my vote

who says voting never counts suckers haha

also my vote makes it 621 members voting and thats the e number for msg :P

one of my buttons is not working

Edited by iSmoke4200
  • Like 1

Us Guerillas get 2 months only to get selected in each year. To vote on some close up of indoor buds, although each each persons choice, belittles the Guerilla power :badass:

:wallbash:

Us Guerillas get 2 months only to get selected in each year. To vote on some close up of indoor buds, although each each persons choice, belittles the Guerilla power :badass:

That's a good point that I had never considered.

Guest papaduc

Fair point, but to be fair quite a few ggs do win this thing...

especially if their buds are purple... :wassnnme:

• Like 1

But outdoor grows tend to be so much bigger, therefore have more opportunity for photos. But I wouldn't want to argue the point too much.

I voted Papaduc, I think its the best Photo. For me, this comp is all about the photo, rather than the plant. If I was voting on plants alone, maybe I'd vote differently, the Skunk No.1 shot looks very good on that front.