Cream Of The Crop - September 2011

Joolz

680 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Tough between papaduc ras and loam gnome but I went with the gnome, looks like a good place to sit and enjoy the breeze.

Ras and Gnome was both a possible vote for me only since i adore the more outdoor look rather than then indoor close ups

ILMP

Guest hahahaha1

greenclaws for me, always wanted to make bubble but often fuck it up.

cant believe i am in it, thanks for the votes whoever wins :skin_up: just happy to be in it

good luck to everyone nice selection of pics :skin_up:

Edited by hahahaha1

Quality on show there. Hard decision this time round. Wanted to go for ras, but in the end went for loam because I reckon that's a sight which should be compulsory across the countryside.

Good luck to all the contestants.

I love Chasp17's White Widow. It's elegantly trimmed and beautiful to behold, and probably better still to besmoked. I am thinking White widow next year (and the harvest's not even in for this year)