Cream Of The Crop - September 2011

Joolz

680 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest La Viva Sativa

Well I am surprised and honoured to find a pic of mine entered here. So many lovely pics. My vote goes to Ras though ;)

I wish this pic had been used for mine but, ho hum...

http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?app=gallery&module=images&section=viewimage&img=46346

Good Luck all :yep:

yup im with you wen a first so it i was amazed and for the pic that is yours in the comp to beat it it must been over looked as the one you post is stunning. :yinyang:

Guest Thicky

LoamGnome :thumsup:

As usual, incredibly hard to pick a 'best'.

However, been following LoamGnome's progress and the results he has achieved in bringing his huge efforts to fruition are outstanding. Great going Loamy :yep:

That photo looks like the lens was dirty/smeary and the lighting looks grey/overcast so lower contrast, yeah the buds are bigger but as a photo it's inferior IMO...

Peace & Light

Mrm :v:

Edited by Mr Mullen

sound cheers for nomination and any votes received. dunno who 2 vote for yet can never make me mind up for a few weeks

atb :spliff: C

That photo looks like the lens was dirty/smeary and the lighting looks grey/overcast so lower contrast, yeah the buds are bigger but as a photo it's inferior IMO...

Peace & Light

Mrm :v:

It is true that it is a bit hazy. I guess I was just going on the abundant jungle sort of thing by showing it. Anyhow people will do well to catch Ras now ;)

Cheers for the comments folks :yep::toot:

Got one more here, Gnomeworthy.

Hypocritical to vote for anything else, loved your diary from the start. Kudos to the other GGs as well. The nomination is the award....