Cream Of The Crop - September 2011

Joolz

680 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

lol thought that too, funny thing is i've never found purple bud very good

B-b-b-but its PURPLE!

Ah no seriously that conditon applies to me also. I have never smoked any purple weed that was any strong. I did get some nice pressed outdoor bud that had purple strands in it; was told it was thai but untrusty worthy source. Again it wasnt strong but tasted really nice. Rustic and wholesome.

Also some nice purple haze bud that again wasnt very strong, and actually had a kind of weird taste. Nice in small doeses, but wouldnt like to be smoking it 24/7/365.

I agree on the purple. I've always been disappointed when I smoke it. I've never got the attraction either. However there are some good Flo pics about and that stuff looks awesome, but is reportedly not mega strong as it is a subtle Sativa.

Good show so far Hahaha's mate. Second would be a good place to come being as you were made up just to be nommed :)

Noticed a few days ago my picture had been selected for COTC. First time i've been nominated so thanks for that and thanks for voting for my pic I'm glad your all likin it! :wink:

I actually think there are some better pics than this in my diary so was quite suprised to see it was this one that had been selected but still flattered all the same!

And for you guys that are debating the potency of purple weed. I too have smoked some swaggy purple in my time & also grown some again this year :doh: (Purple #1 steer clear) But let me assure you, this Purple Widow is potent! By far the best purple grade I have ever smoked! I also have a variety of other purple strains grown this year that look equally as strong! (still waiting to be tried tho) Some very strong purps out there if you care to look for it :hippy:

Guest La Viva Sativa

a dont see the point in peeps sayin this weed or that weed is strong or no strong yeah to some degree weeds are stronger than others but end of the day its really down to smokers tollerances and how much they smoke as a got a few mates that cant smoke any bud without putting hash in there doobs as none the weed is strong enough. :yinyang:

Guest papaduc

a dont see the point in peeps sayin this weed or that weed is strong or no strong

I do. To let people know if it's strong or not.

• Like 1

Guest La Viva Sativa

a dont see the point in peeps sayin this weed or that weed is strong or no strong

I do. To let people know if it's strong or not.

you think headband is strong and a dont so whos right how do we know if its strong or no?

Thats all i was sayin if you get me yoiu are gonna say some weeds are strong were as someone that puts bubble in all there doobys will say mehhh that stuff dont touch the sides.

Edited by La Viva Sativa

Guest papaduc

you think headband is strong and a dont so whos right

Me, obviously.

And you've got to also remember, it was me who grew that shit. So I'd say we're talking about 30-45% more oomph at least.

Guest La Viva Sativa

you think headband is strong and a dont so whos right

Me, obviously.

And you've got to also remember, it was me who grew that shit. So I'd say we're talking about 30-45% more oomph at least.

nice one buddy a like yer style :yinyang::skin_up: