This ere Monkey gone coco for some Sweet Seeds.

Guest Viva

Guest La Viva Sativa

im going to pull up a chair if its ok bro, looking good though :D

cheers man only logs and trees in here tho bro so help yer sell :yinyang:

Edited by La Viva Sativa

All looking good in here S mate good luck, not that you need it!

Have to get me,sen a growstar, have been meaning to for ages but I'm a tight git.

SC :yinyang:

Guest La Viva Sativa
Have to get me,sen a growstar, have been meaning to for ages but I'm a tight git.

yeah man a love ma grostar and having used a few different reflectors there no going back the spread is amazing and you can get them as close as 6-8 inches from the canopy with no heat stress wat so ever so dig deep ya tight git..lol take care and good luck bro. :yinyang:

Edited by La Viva Sativa

Guest La Viva Sativa

Alright La Viva, nice lookin setup man, goodest of luck. And don't worry i forgive you for using my name to promote your grow :rofl:

Atb

Mm

cheers dude well a love monkeys man so take it easy there plenty room in the jungle for another mnonkey lol

all the best dude and good luck. :yinyang:

Guest La Viva Sativa

Loving the details mate, good luck!

:oldtoker:

cheers i try ma best the diary actually helps me remember thing alot easier. :yinyang::skin_up:

all the best for the comp.

cheers i try ma best the diary actually helps me remember thing alot easier. :yinyang::skin_up:

all the best for the comp.

Completely mate, if it wasn't for some of my diaries i would forget manytimes when I'd gone into flower. :rofl:

:yinyang:

Guest La Viva Sativa

Room for a tall skinny monkey? Btw I'm not sitting on that frikin logg m8, ma rosmery gilles would be agony in no time, ill just hang from this tree.

Great start bro, can't wait to see those green fingers in action again.

yo dude yeah man plenty room in da jungle at the moment so fell free grab a branch and swing till your hearts contented bro yeah cant wait to get them up and running cheers for the good vibes bro. :yinyang:

stay safe and take care bro.

Guest La Viva Sativa

Good luck with the grow and comp dude :yep:

Cheers dude cant wait to get them gals popped,all the best and good luck your sell bro.

Good Luck with the GP LVS..

I popped one in with my current grow and at only 42 days in flower i have Amber trichs! Looking at it from an overall point of view and the browning pistils it still has some way (2 weeks...ish) to go, but will be interesting to see what happens.

I didn't really pay it the attention it deserved, but it was a thirsty girl! My killers go 4 days between, the GP lasts 3..just.

Looking forward to seeing how your little ladies come along.

Green Poison Day 42

gallery_67064_3688_1726.jpg

Another

gallery_67064_3688_19410.jpg

Leaf

gallery_67064_3688_3744.jpg

Trichs

gallery_67064_3688_53510.jpg

Good luck with the Comp and Grow..

(Drags chair in from Boardroom....... :skin_up: )

Chair.

• Like 1

Guest La Viva Sativa

Cheers for the kind words and the pics(Stunning pics) Chairman, cant wait to get these started, Im overwhelmed with the intrest in the diary already and i aint even got the seeds yet ...lol... looks like this diary gonna be long one.

take care and stay safe dude :yinyang:

Edited by La Viva Sativa