This ere Monkey gone coco for some Sweet Seeds.

Guest Viva

Guest La Viva Sativa

OOOOooooOOOoo I love it!

What data logger are you using? Any more gadgets I can get in my room, I want them all :)

Looks like the logger could help with calibrating the Evolution too?

its a tiny tag logger its the muts nuts helped me tune in the evo bang on,like you mate a fukin love gadgets lol

All the best bud, keep it chimp.

cheers dude yer kind words are always welcome in ma jungle grab a seat on the log over there

Hey hey La Viva Sativa!

Nice to see you're also excited to start with it. I know you'll only start in 6 or 7 weeks and you don't have your seeds yet but you could tell us which Sweet Seeds strains are you about to grow ;)

All good to you my friend, good luck for the contest! :stoned:

Sweet smokes! :smokin:

|tommy_g|

let me get there dude lol they are in the lil monkey house to start with. :skin_up:

Hehehe, all right mate, I now understand you'll get there soon :stoned: Very interesting to have a complete journey through your set up and grow parameters ;)

Keep it sweet, candy smokes! lol...

|tommy_g|

All the best bud, keep it chimp.

cheers dude yer kind words are always welcome in ma jungle grab a seat on the log over there

I'm not staying, who knows what bugs you've got in this jungle.

Guest La Viva Sativa

Wishing you all the Best for this Years Comp Dude :yep:

Glad to see you back dude ;)

Will be Tagging along for this one

:yinyang:

cheers man its good to be back so take it easy on me ,how about loosing yer cam for a couple weeks lol.. yeah man grab a seet beside 2hi on the log over there.

Edited by La Viva Sativa

Guest La Viva Sativa

Room for a big Goriila? :hi:

Looking sweet bro, good luck for this one? Plenty of LSTing I hope, I like 'em bushy

Gunner

Long as ya dont go eating all ma bananas there plenty room for you buddy :smokin:

a grow without string and lst aint a viva grow, bushy and short is the way to go...all the best bro . :yinyang:

stay safe and take care buddy.

Edited by La Viva Sativa

Jungle enviro update

Well its a new medium and new groom so ive been plyin wi the enviro and ive pretty much got it tuned in jus a wee bit tinkering with the lights of r/h ive got it high at moment as the lil monkeys like high rh in veg and temps are pretty much bang on as ull see from the graph below as i got the data logger in there recording temps and rh as a tinker about well that about it for now so take care and stay safe.

evo settings: fan min : 40%, fan max 100%, Heater on at 24.C, r/h is set at 70%

post-49400-0-96375800-1316463498_thumb.jpg

The jungle from a humans view..lol.

post-49400-0-01796100-1316463639_thumb.png

The jungle enviro at moment(still a lil tinkering to do)

I need a data logger!! nice piece of kit . Beats having to get in there to check:)

very thorough I like it

right. i've got the Um Bongo. It is the only drink to drink in the jungle.

/me plonks his chair down in the style of tourists from deutschland

get some plants in it ye wee slackheid

:P

Guest La Viva Sativa
I need a data logger!! nice piece of kit . Beats having to get in there to check:)

id advise anyone to get one but a still go in and check,also have a hydrometer and the evo gives me ma temps and humidity aswell but the logger gives me a all day min by min accurate indication of whats going on.

very thorough I like it

i try ma best it helkps me keep on top of things. :yinyang:

thanks for the kind words and stay safe bro.

Edited by La Viva Sativa

Guest La Viva Sativa

right. i've got the Um Bongo. It is the only drink to drink in the jungle.

/me plonks his chair down in the style of tourists from deutschland

get some plants in it ye wee slackheid

:P

there is plants in there but unforuneatly i aint ruining ma chances of winning(very unlikely tho it may seem) by showing them, jus incase never say never :yinyang::skin_up:

Guest La Viva Sativa

yeah man they ace and im sure ya can get them as cheap as 50 quid mines cost a lil more than that tho but a reckon a cheaper one will do the trick. :yinyang: