The Strain Advocate ( Sweet Seeds Auto Strains )

Guest Nu Jerzey Devil

Guest La Viva Sativa

looking good buddy cant wait to get mine started ive got itchy fingers but everywere is full till the end the month so ill just ogle over a few diaries until then.

stay safe and happy growing buddy :yinyang::skin_up:

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sweet Seeds-tommy

• se7en

• Monkeymagic

• Evertondave

Guest Poacher

Ill grab a seat next to you La Viva mate if you dont mind :skin_up:

NJD mucker, they are looking bloody good, always been a bit dubious about autos but the more of these here Sweet Seeds autos I see the more Im thinking of giving them a go.

All the very best of luck with the grow, as I said they are looking fucking top dollar bro :guitar:

take care and happy growing :yinyang:

Looking good my friend!

Keep it sweet, hehehe, I'll be around to see how they fill their buds :)

Kind regards :yep:

|tommy_g|

praise be ......a seed tommorow a smoke tor christmas ........wheres me wallet ........ got 9 blues going into flower soon but dont to rush em , speed d 2 looks the dogs dangles fella ,what ya recommend for a slightly cheezy slant ? ta in advance ............ws

How do NJD? Hope things are good with you

All looking nice and healthy there, and pic's worthy of a catalogue. You've got a career there mate lol

Be interested to see what you make of auto's, not smoked any myself so couldn't say but I'd guess there's no room for half measure's in the NJDungeon so they'll have to prove themselve's worthy. Black Jack is probably a good foundation for getting stoned though so best of luck

Edited by WeedIsFree

Lovin the backdrops to them pics ya posh fecker :D

They look wicked dude. And if you aint tried the CC yet then you gunna be in for a little suprise i reckon. Its the doggys bollox. Ive got 2 goin at the mo (not autos). Cant wait to rip em up.

Goodluck in the comp :lucky:

DC1

Looking awesome NJD, I like the training you're doing, might try something similar on my comp grow when I get going.

I've tried all those strains, and I reckon you're in for a treat, especially that cream caramel, they're fairly awesome! :skin_up:

bit late in here i know but have to say they looking good mate :yep:

njd and autos tho eh lol brought me a smile when i noticed so it did :D

looks like your enjoying the coco aswell bud, all the best with the last few weeks :guitar: