The Strain Advocate ( Sweet Seeds Auto Strains )

Guest Nu Jerzey Devil

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sweet Seeds-tommy

• se7en

• Monkeymagic

• Evertondave

Glad your here again NJD, Last years comp was awesome for all involved, lets see the fun and games commence this year, atb mate, I'll be lurkin in the corner if thats ok.

I see a lot of growers picking the autos nowadayz, really caching on.

:yinyang: SC

Hey NJD,

Looking good there buddy, these auto's grow crazy don't they? I uploaded some pics of my lot last night, just six days since the last pix and the difference is immense

take it easy

Mm

Took me about 5min to start writing this post - you know why? I had amsterdam going through my head and all the funny shit that happened there. Although i arrived just on saturday, it was a great blast and i don't think i ever smoked as much in my life as in those 24hrs with you guys. Still had a piece of the nepal temple until recently btw. :yep:

Can't believe you are doing an all AUTO grow! All three seem to be looking very different - in a good way though! As Oska mentioned, the BJ auto are quite nice smoke and you'll be surprised. I've smoked the regular black jack before and grew the auto version myself and to be fair their are not the exactly the same but both are really good in my opinion - you'll see!

sending my best my regards,

AT :oldtoker:

nice line up u got there them coming along good. i`m gonna do me best to watch this as never tried auto`s meself but i aint really done any femanised seeds either but i just about to best of luck mate

C

Looking good NJD - I hope you keep this diary shorter than last years, otherwise I will have to get some extra memory for my PC lol

Good luck with your grow and the competition. :yinyang:

Guest HailCannabis

Glad to see that coco is working well, this is the only coco my local shop sells and this is the first diary I've seen using it, looking good so far mate. Oh and you can read more about that coco in the link, it seems like pretty good stuff. All the best with your grow.

My link