The Strain Advocate ( Sweet Seeds Auto Strains )

Guest Nu Jerzey Devil

Guest Nu Jerzey Devil

Welcome to my Second Sweet Seeds Competition Diary!

The Last diary was Really Big, Infact it was Massive! Feels like along time ago now, Looking back on it .... it seems some real Basic :soap:

I spent most of my time stuck to my computer or in my Grow, taking Pictures and Erasing Shit, Trying to get things right lol

So Plan to make this year totally different, I cant promise that my Diary wont get big, but I wont be doing the same as I did last year anyways

A Special Thanks to all of those who were along for the ride last year and also a :notworthy: to all those I got the opportunity to meet along the way :yep:

A Massive Thanks to All those who make this Competition Possible :notworthy: Sweet Seeds Crew, UK420 Mod's and all the rest of the people we dont hear about.

The Strain Advocate (Part 1)

Auto's

Before anyone says it, I will say it First. :yes: I have Sold My Soul :dev:

I have made my views clear in the past about Auto's, I do not need reminded that I said I would never, Ever grow them, but as the old saying goes... Never, Say Never !

So lets get these Auto's on :boxing: I am also a Coco Virgin aswell as an Auto's Virgin so I thought I would pop both cherries at once, but I also thought I would try and grow them in 2 mediums, Starting for 3 weeks in NFT and then ending Flowering in Coco

The Strains:

Speed Devil #2

Our first and feminised auto-flowering variety. First genetic evolution of Speed Devil, developed during the 2009-2010 seasons. All plants start flowering from the fourth true leaf pair about, regardless of photoperiod and season.

In this second version of Speed Devil has continued the rapid flowering of its previous version, super-fast produces plants that are ready for harvest with aromatic resinous buds, ripe and perfectly formed, just 60 days after seed germination.

In Speed Devil # 2 has increased the average size of plants which stands at 70-80 cm.Another feature of this version is that it has substantially increased the formation of lateral branches, which produce heavy buds and also increase production. In this version we also found increased formation of crystals of resin with a more intense aroma, sweet and musky tones reminiscent of yeast and cheese.

General Features:

Autoflowering: 100%

THC: 15% CBD: 1,1% CBN: 0,5%

Indoor Yield: 400-500 gr/m2

Outdoor Yield: 20-60 gr/plant

Indoor Blooming: 5 weeks.

Outdoor Harvest: 2 months from germination.

Height: 70 - 80 cm.

gallery_34896_3765_149293.jpg

Black Jack Auto

New auto flowering version of our Black Jack Strain.

Result of the Cross breeding of our S.A.D. Auto with our Jack Herrer Auto.

An Auto of superior quality, with dense buds and big resin production.

Sweet ans intensely musky aroma, quick flowering, strong effect and a big strong hybrid.

Auto Flowering: 100%

Indoor Blooming: 6 weeks

Indoor/Outdoor Harvest: 9 weeks from Germination

Height: 40 cm - 110 cm

gallery_34896_3765_146054.jpg

Cream Caramel Auto

New auto flowering version of our Strain Cream Caramel.

Result of the cross breeding of our best auto flowering genetics of Cream Caramel.

An Automatic of superior quality, with dense buds and big resin production

Sweet and intensely musky aroma, quick flowering, strong effect and a big strong hybrid.

Auto Flowering: 100%

Indoor Blooming: 5 weeks

Indoor/Outdoor Harvest: 8 weeks from Germination

Height: 40 cm - 90 cm

gallery_34896_3765_97534.jpg

• Like 2

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sweet Seeds-tommy

• se7en

• Monkeymagic

• Evertondave

Welcome to the contest Nu Jerzey Devil! :stoned:

Sounds really nice mate, will be interesting to see how you manage to acomplish what you are planing to do :smokin:

Good luck for the contest, sweet regards :yep:

|tommy_g|

Good luck with the grow, comp and defending your title NJD, and man, you've now switched to the darkside of auto's, you feeling alright, maybe you should see a doctor :wassnnme:

ATB mate and I'll be keeping an eye on this that's for sure :hippy:

• Like 1

nu jerseys gone auto - the auto strain selecta

cant wait to see what results you can get out of these , and what you'll do with the diary this year .......

atb :smokin:

• Like 1

Easy Nu Jerzey Devil :smokin: You won't be disappointed with the autos, the Black Jack Auto is one i can say grows great and gets really spicy/fruity. Good luck with the comp. :yep:

:oldtoker:

Guest La Viva Sativa

nice one dude glad your up and running if last year anything to go by am gonna have to go some to give ya a run for yer money.

good luck dude and stay safe and take care . :yinyang:

Bloody ell , thats was quick. Hoping for another holiday then ey :B): Like the sound of getting bud out of your veg room , get the jars stuffed!!

looking forward to watching this one if its anything like the last, Id better dibble proof my keyboard.

Good luck bud

bud from your veg room... such a great idea! gonna have to invest in some sweet seeds auto's now

From what ive heard this is going to be a very interesting diary that I'm going to learn a lot from. Best of luck with your grow and defending your title :yep:

*pulls up a beanbag and sits patiently in the corner